Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: agar question [Re: HongKongChewy]
    #828526 - 08/19/02 03:09 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDERRAYLD
Constructus
Male User Gallery
Loc: South Africa
Trusted Cultivator
Re: agar question [Re: ]
    #829025 - 08/19/02 07:08 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You suck man, don`t go calling people sweetie for making a suggestion.
So many people on this site can`t take the time to actually read posts or go do a freaking search on the net.
Go to Google and type in weight converter, you`ll find what you need.
Don`t insult someone for making a suggestion.

Damn if you can`t figure out grams then just add enough till you think the solution is at a good pourable consistency, not too thick and not to watery.

Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
    #829037 - 08/19/02 07:15 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Expect to get many different replies in a post. They wont always be the exact advice you would like. That is all it is....advice. Wheather you want to take someones advice is up to you. Dont rag on ppl for giving you their attention to reply to your post. With an attitude like that you wont last long here at the shroomery.

The laugh is on you buddy. Fuck you too BTW.

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

Anonymous

Re: agar question [Re: DERRAYLD]
    #829147 - 08/19/02 08:04 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

OfflineHongKongChewy
lost forever
Re: agar question [Re: DERRAYLD]
    #831014 - 08/20/02 05:44 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

thank you for wasting even more space in this thread. Seriously if anybody feels the need to bitch at me please have the curtusy to PM me instead of replying in an advance cultivation thread. I've been trying to respond to all the bitching via PM so try putting it there in the first place. I dont understand what the big deal about saying "great fucking advice" was in the first place. I wasnt insulting anyone there just expressing that a response didnt do anything to help me. Trust me thats not me being rude thats just how folks talk around these parts where I'm from. We say fuck alot and it really hasnt been a big deal since 3rd fucking grade.

--------------------
Good bye.

Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
    #831197 - 08/20/02 06:31 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

What!?!

Someone lock this bitch!

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
    #831330 - 08/20/02 07:26 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

i know you're not able to buy a scale right now but you could make a balance scale, that's what i did. they are the most acurate scale you can get as long sa the counter-weights are acurate but even using paperclips (approx. one gram apiece) has been accurate enough for me in a pinch. sorry if it's no help but it's the best i can offer.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

InvisibleAlkaloids
3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine
Male

Loc: pubis mons
    #832063 - 08/21/02 04:27 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Depends on how much agar you intend to make in a given batch.

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: agar question [Re: ChromeCrow]
    #833708 - 08/21/02 02:45 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Pu enough in the 500mls to make it easily whitish and clouded even when you lift it out with a teaspoon - i use three and a half teaspoons minimum and two tea spoons of malt per 500mmls

--------------------

InvisibleTripsAreForKids
addict

Loc: Not In The US
    #840110 - 08/24/02 08:07 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

HongKong, get your freakin head out of your ass. These people are trying to help you, and this is how you thank them? By cursing at them, calling them names? You don't just come to a board ask for advice and cuss someone out because you think your the man. In fact, in what... a day, maybe two, you've made yourself look like and ass to a large portion of this board. So far your not off to a good start. For a simple reason. I'm never ever going to reply to any of your other questions for the simple reason that I fear it will not be appreciated and that I as well will be cursed at. You just dug yourself into a hole. Why wouldn't anyone want to help you now?

In reply to:

I dont understand what the big deal about saying "great fucking advice" was in the first place. I wasnt insulting anyone there just expressing that a response didnt do anything to help me.

Well the thing is, its a big deal because even if the advice doesn't help you, this person took time out of his day to atleast TRY and help you. But this is how you show your appreciation, not by saying thanks but that doesn't help me. But by being sarcastic as well as an asshole.

--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag