Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Commerical Law Questions
    #8397563 -

I have two questions, here's the deal: I'd like to, at least, start a small zine/independent literature, activism, etc etc shop in my town. It'd be real small, but I don't know anything about commerical law. Do I need any kind of permit or license to rent an office and sell shit outta it?

Second, I've also been churning the idea of also including a hookah bar/lounge/parlour/etc in the shop. I'm pretty sure that there'd be some kind of license I'd need to get to sell tobacco. I don't even know where to begin asking these questions (except, obviously the shroomery).

Thanks!


--------------------
YIPPIE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Commerical Law Questions [Re: AnarchoTrip]
    #8397573 -

Those concerns are addressed in your states statutes.

The permits and occupational license should be county or municipal issues.


--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Commerical Law Questions [Re: Chemy]
    #8397606 -

so... where do i go to query about this stuff? who should i talk to?


--------------------
YIPPIE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Commerical Law Questions [Re: AnarchoTrip]
    #8397636 -

Look up your counties/towns government web site, then search the site for licenses to see if your county requires licenses for your business plan.

You also have to incorporate your business with your state, don't have an attorney do it unless your going into business with someone else, just get the forms mailed to you from the state and DIY.


--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Land Of The Free (A question for Americans) Jackal 3,185 19 08/08/03 07:54 PM
by PDU
* Common Law? CherryBomM 1,719 12 09/19/16 08:54 AM
by Lucis
* Jamaican Drug Laws, Harsh/ Leniant? fjbk47985 2,949 12 03/12/03 06:04 AM
by fjbk47985
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,181 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry
* a few questions about the family :) Vulture 2,216 10 09/01/03 09:47 PM
by Vulture
* question...
( 1 2 all )
ZenBhikku 4,596 22 08/22/03 12:16 AM
by ThEGrEaTBeLoW
* question about donating blood at work swm 2,035 16 07/21/03 04:58 PM
by GernBlanston
* Question about the new Snoop Dogg show...... LearyfanS 1,852 14 06/17/03 01:46 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
369 topic views. 1 members, 22 guests and 230 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.