Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The D-Backs look sick
    #8329443 -

Man, I know it's early but these guys are looking good. The pen looks to be an issue, but only them and the Cubs have scored over 120 runs, but Az has given up 20+ fewer runs.

I officially HATE this team :minigun:


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The D-Backs look sick [Re: whattheheck]
    #8329721 -

I hate the Diamondbacks as well.

I am scared of them.

:frown:


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The D-Backs look sick [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8329774 -

Yes, another Diamondback's sweep of the Cubs coming in the playoffs perhaps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The D-Backs look sick [Re: whattheheck]
    #8330086 -

I've watched more DBacks games than I have Rockies.  Hopefully they fizzle out soon... :smile:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The D-Backs look sick [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8330349 -

I doubt that will happen. Their starting rotation is just solid all the way through.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The D-Backs look sick [Re: robbyberto]
    #8330543 -

robbyberto said:
I doubt that will happen. Their starting rotation is just solid all the way through.



Huh? Webb and Haren are of course exceptional at the top but Randy is surely going to be on the DL. Owings has done quite well but it is way too early to tell what kind of pitcher he will be. Gonzalez is decidedly mediocre, which you can live with in a fifth starter, but not what I would characterize as "solid". In fact, I wouldn't go anywhere near that word for the last three pitchers I mentioned.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The D-Backs look sick [Re: zappaisgod]
    #8330750 -

But you think the Cubs look good, huh?

You know you do.

We're Sexy.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The D-Backs look sick [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8330868 -

Especially Derek Lee and Aramis Ramirez, two outrageous studs. And they smell good too.

Owings is getting shelled as I write this.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The D-Backs look sick [Re: zappaisgod]
    #8330880 -

And your young Kennedy can't make a pitch to save his soul.

Those young pitchers of yours look like shit.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The D-Backs look sick [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8330934 -

I'm ready to send Kennedy back. Hughes, I think, will be fine and Chamberlain, though not perfect, is definitely real. I'm certainly not blown away by the Cubs' pitchers.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The D-Backs look sick [Re: zappaisgod]
    #8333486 -

They'll get Doug Davis back too. Their 3,4,5 is better than most other teams.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The D-Backs look sick [Re: robbyberto]
    #8333660 -

Doug Davis is probably a slightly worse than average pitcher with a few months before his return.

Look, I don't mean to be negative. I think the snakes are a good team with a serious shot but they are certainly no lock. In fact, I'm hard pressed to think of any team that is a lock this year.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The D-Backs look sick [Re: whattheheck]
    #8337204 -

AZ Diamondbacks look better off than the Phoenix Suns.

They're going to kick fucking ass this year.  I think they might win the whole thing.  :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The D-Backs look sick [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #8341167 -

yeah, the d-backs are playing great. i am scared for when the braves have to play them.


--------------------
"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
-Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 4 minor league pitchers recieve 50 game suspensions Banez 1,713 11 04/17/06 12:45 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* I swear this dude doing the tv broadcast for the Diamondbacks is high. Deadmaker 668 5 09/10/06 04:56 PM
by ApJunkie
* Diamondbacks go trade-crazy OneMoreRobot3021 745 4 12/16/07 03:13 PM
by jlw
* Peter Gammons on the NL West Madtowntripper 1,098 3 01/25/07 07:57 PM
by Deadmaker
* Gammons on Starting Pitching Madtowntripper 540 0 02/03/07 12:58 PM
by Madtowntripper
* I TOLD YOU SO!!!! KEEP WATCHING!! LOL!!!
( 1 2 all )
TM 2,744 27 10/21/07 11:43 PM
by TM
* Stephen Strasburg robbyberto 3,436 14 05/11/09 12:38 PM
by robbyberto
* Shroomery Fantasy Baseball - Preseason Trash-Talking and Trades
( 1 2 3 4 ... 30 31 )
OneMoreRobot3021 31,369 607 09/21/06 05:46 PM
by Cowgold

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
858 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.