Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: Pycnogenol]
    #7507262 -

It's never happened since they have had the best of 5 divisional playoff series. The three sweeps that happened is the most that there have ever been.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I TOLD YOU SO!!!! KEEP WATCHING!! LOL!!! [Re: TM]
    #7544870 -

TM said:
Well, so far ALL of my playoff predictions have been spot-on! (ask matt)

Future Series predictions:


Diamond Backs vs. Rockies - Rockies in 5 (maybe 6 or 7) These will be close games.


Indians vs. Red Sox - Red Sox in 5 (maybe 6) It will be a joy to watch the Red Sox beat the team that killed the Yankees! :laugh:


Rockies vs. Red Sox - Red Sox will sweep. (I almost hope it takes 5-7 games to make it interesting though)



Well, my game numbers have been off, but the outcomes have been right!

Sox get the rings!  Just watch!!  I Live For This!!!


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I TOLD YOU SO!!!! KEEP WATCHING!! LOL!!! [Re: TM]
    #7544944 -

Rox beat the Sox two of three games this year, defeating both Beckett and Schill-ing.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I TOLD YOU SO!!!! KEEP WATCHING!! LOL!!! [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #7545021 -

Put your $ where your :grin: is.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I TOLD YOU SO!!!! KEEP WATCHING!! LOL!!! [Re: TM]
    #7545038 -

I'll bet you $10 you're legally retarded.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I TOLD YOU SO!!!! KEEP WATCHING!! LOL!!! [Re: ApJunkie]
    #7545046 -

You lose. Pay up.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I TOLD YOU SO!!!! KEEP WATCHING!! LOL!!! [Re: TM]
    #7545215 -

I need an official ruling, I think the extra chromosome muddles your thinking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I TOLD YOU SO!!!! KEEP WATCHING!! LOL!!! [Re: ApJunkie]
    #7545271 -

I think your missing chromosome makes you a dumb ape. Pay up.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Real Baseball Predicted Standings
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 2,917 40 03/10/09 01:06 PM
by zappaisgod
* MLB Postseason Predictions at this point? OneMoreRobot3021 984 6 06/14/06 10:31 PM
by Madtowntripper
* NFL Playoff Predictions?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 13,388 140 01/15/09 09:10 PM
by KillerPicklez
* MLB Playoff Predictions
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,962 54 07/12/07 06:29 PM
by Deadmaker
* Baseball Prospectus 2008 Predictions Madtowntripper 3,173 19 02/21/08 01:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Yanks! THE KRAT BARON 2,192 15 08/22/06 04:39 PM
by Deadmaker
* Yanks vs. White Sox Deadmaker 1,248 13 05/17/07 04:14 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Burnett to Yanks
( 1 2 3 all )
whattheheck 3,575 42 12/15/08 06:20 PM
by zappaisgod

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
2,744 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.