Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I TOLD YOU SO!!!! KEEP WATCHING!! LOL!!!
    #7499995 -

Well, so far ALL of my playoff predictions have been spot-on! (ask matt)

Future Series predictions:


Diamond Backs vs. Rockies - Rockies in 5 (maybe 6 or 7) These will be close games.


Indians vs. Red Sox - Red Sox in 5 (maybe 6) It will be a joy to watch the Red Sox beat the team that killed the Yankees! :laugh:


Rockies vs. Red Sox - Red Sox will sweep. (I almost hope it takes 5-7 games to make it interesting though)


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Edited by TM (10/21/07 10:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: TM]
    #7500050 -

TM said:
Well, so far ALL of my playoff predictions have been spot-on! (ask matt)

Future Series predictions:


Diamond Backs vs. Rockies - Rockies in 5 (maybe 6 or 7) These will be close games.


Indians vs. Red Sox - Red Sox in 5 (maybe 6) It will be a joy to watch the Red Sox beat the team that killed the Yankees! :laugh:


Rockies vs. Red Sox - Red Sox will sweep. (I almost hope it takes 5-7 games to make it interesting though)



Yeah you have been spot on so far. However I have to disagree with the predictions you've posted here.

Indians vs Red Sox - Indians in 5.

Diamondbacks vs Rockies - DBacks in 6.

Diamondbacks vs Indians - This will be close, it could go either way. They have both played great thus far. I think it'll go 7 games. DBacks for the win.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #7500058 -

So, on goes the argument. 

I love it when you bet against me. :lol:

I got to say "I told you so" tonight and I will again! :rofl2:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: TM]
    #7500064 -

Rockies Vs. Anyone (even Chuck Norris), Rockies sweep in 4.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: TM]
    #7501514 -

TM said:
So, on goes the argument. 

I love it when you bet against me. :lol:

I got to say "I told you so" tonight and I will again! :rofl2:




Just remember TM your team is known for  blowing it in the championship games, except one time out of 80 so years...  :tongue:

And no i am not a Yankees fan.  :finger:

2089 and then we can talk again, you Red Soxs flunky,TM!..  :lol:

Do i really have to bring up all the times... Phil( threw the legs, and there goes the WS)  Buckner, and Bucky( FUCKING) Dent ring a bell?  Do i have to go on with all the damn times you Boston nit wits say " Oh we can't be beat, we will win..."  Look how many chicken sacrifices it took to get you that one time... Shit most of the bitches in Boston are still sucking off Satan for that favor that year...

Now silence TM, and except the fact your team was  done before they even began.. But you guys have made losing the big one an art form..  :suckit:

And before you start making predictions on games Miss Cleo,  And Where the hell has your team been for the last four years since  Lucifer did you the favor?  Guess that deal with the devil was one time every 100 or so years.. Huh??  :satansmoking:


--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

Edited by MrSinister (10/09/07 01:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: MrSinister]
    #7501596 -

Listen to the METS fan, folks!! :lol: Talk about BLOWING it!! :rofl:

:rofl2: :braindamage:

I can't wait for you to eat your words (as if you need more to eat), you fat-assed bastard! :lol:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: MrSinister]
    #7501609 -

MrSinister said:
But you guys have made losing the big one an art form..  :suckit:



That they have and will continue to do for the next 90 years. :lol:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: TM]
    #7501611 -

Yea but we have had  more WS victories in the last 80 years, one thanks to you guys, and your first basemen....  :lol:


--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: TM]
    #7501624 -

TM said:
Listen to the METS fan, folks!! :lol: Talk about BLOWING it!! :rofl:

:rofl2: :braindamage:

I can't wait for you to eat your words (as if you need more to eat), you fat-assed bastard! :lol:



Hey now no need to get personal..  I can't help it you guys won one WS title out of 90 years.... :lol:


--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: MrSinister]
    #7501649 -

You got personal first, I just got even, and in case you hadn't noticed, THIS IS A PREDICTIONS THREAD!!

Where are your oh-so-wise predictions??? HUH?


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: TM]
    #7501653 -

TM said:
You got personal first, I just got even, and in case you hadn't noticed, THIS IS A PREDICTIONS THREAD!!

Where are your oh-so-wise predictions??? HUH?



My prediction:

Manny will take a fast ball to the face, and this wonderfull peice of Red Sox history will repete... You rember this guy don't yea?:lol:





--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

Edited by MrSinister (10/09/07 03:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: TM]
    #7502396 -

Those are some pretty vague predictions on the games it's gonna take them to win. You should firm it up some.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: Redstorm]
    #7502416 -

I think the absolute outcome is far more important than the number of games... The number of games is predicted for fun.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: TM]
    #7503137 -

Rockies and Indians in the World Series.

Rockies win it in 6.


On a side note, no less than two months ago, you could walk around Coors Field and people would hand you tickets...for free, no shit.  Now, the NLCS tickets are going for $100 or more and thats for nosebleed/obstruction seats.

And I've never seen so many Rockies hats walking downtown Denver as I do right now.  Fuckin' bandwagon motherfuckers...

:smile:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #7503157 -

Watching the Rockies (or any NL team) play is like watching a little league game compared to the AL.

They don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning against the Red Sox OR the Indians.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #7503207 -

Fair weather fans. I must admit the Rockies have made one of the best comebacks in the history of sports.Everyone roots for the underdog. I hope they win. They probably will not, however.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: robbyberto]
    #7503218 -

redsox over rockies in 7


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: TM]
    #7506122 -

TM said:
Watching the Rockies (or any NL team) play is like watching a little league game compared to the AL.

They don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning against the Red Sox OR the Indians.




That's cuz they let the pitchers hit... :grin:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #7507156 -

Penguarky Tunguin said:
TM said:
Watching the Rockies (or any NL team) play is like watching a little league game compared to the AL.

They don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning against the Red Sox OR the Indians.




That's cuz they let the pitchers hit... :grin:



They don't "let" the pitchers "hit", they MAKE the pitchers BAT, but that has little to do with their overall inexperience and incompetence.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Riddance Yankees!! Predictions Here: [Re: TM]
    #7507246 -

Fuck the yanks, too bad they didnt get swept, if they would have every single team that lost in the playoffs would have lost 3 straight, wonder how many times that has happend in the history of the MLB.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Real Baseball Predicted Standings
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 2,917 40 03/10/09 01:06 PM
by zappaisgod
* MLB Postseason Predictions at this point? OneMoreRobot3021 984 6 06/14/06 10:31 PM
by Madtowntripper
* NFL Playoff Predictions?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 13,389 140 01/15/09 09:10 PM
by KillerPicklez
* MLB Playoff Predictions
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,962 54 07/12/07 06:29 PM
by Deadmaker
* Baseball Prospectus 2008 Predictions Madtowntripper 3,173 19 02/21/08 01:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Yanks! THE KRAT BARON 2,192 15 08/22/06 04:39 PM
by Deadmaker
* Yanks vs. White Sox Deadmaker 1,248 13 05/17/07 04:14 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Burnett to Yanks
( 1 2 3 all )
whattheheck 3,575 42 12/15/08 06:20 PM
by zappaisgod

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
2,744 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 20 queries.