Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I swear this dude doing the tv broadcast for the Diamondbacks is high.
    #6047114 -

It's kinda funny. He's talking some crazy shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I swear this dude doing the tv broadcast for the Diamondbacks is high. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6047118 -

you're just saying that because hes black


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I swear this dude doing the tv broadcast for the Diamondbacks is high. [Re: Banez]
    #6047134 -

I don't know what color the guy is.....he sounds white to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I swear this dude doing the tv broadcast for the Diamondbacks is high. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6047142 -

because hes high.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I swear this dude doing the tv broadcast for the Diamondbacks is high. [Re: Banez]
    #6047164 -

All I know is he is talking about how a full moon can't hurt you if you are indoors because it can't penetrate through walls. And he makes statements like, "Dude, did that guy paint his shoes?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I swear this dude doing the tv broadcast for the Diamondbacks is high. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6047321 -

haha, that's awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Diamondbacks go trade-crazy OneMoreRobot3021 745 4 12/16/07 03:13 PM
by jlw
* Peter Gammons on the NL West Madtowntripper 1,098 3 01/25/07 07:57 PM
by Deadmaker
* Gammons on Starting Pitching Madtowntripper 540 0 02/03/07 12:58 PM
by Madtowntripper
* I TOLD YOU SO!!!! KEEP WATCHING!! LOL!!!
( 1 2 all )
TM 2,744 27 10/21/07 11:43 PM
by TM
* Stephen Strasburg robbyberto 3,436 14 05/11/09 12:38 PM
by robbyberto
* Free live PrideFC OW Grand Prix 2006 korean Streams
( 1 2 all )
d33p 2,552 27 10/14/06 09:28 PM
by Jadian
* Baseball thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 133 134 )
TheFakeSunRa 107,023 2,661 12/21/23 07:00 PM
by Rukus
* Welcome to the playoffs
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,690 20 10/05/07 06:20 PM
by Liz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
668 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.