Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
addicted
    #8230543 -

as of last night im addicted to grannola bars i ate a whole box i just finishe dthe last 1 and im jonesin for another


--------------------
TRUST IN THE FLUSH

Take Salvia Cuttings Successfully

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted [Re: flushme]
    #8230720 -

You gotta get off the grannola bars!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted [Re: flushme]
    #8230735 -

I'm addicted to Muscle Milk.  Specifically, the mint chocolate flavor.  That stuff is so damn good... and expensive... :frown:


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #8230745 -

granola ownz


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted [Re: flushme]
    #8230750 -

Don't worry bud it's called the munchies. Doctors recommend taking a nap.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted [Re: Amber_Glow]
    #8230757 -

Grape nuts cereal and trail mix, with soy milk. I eat 2 bowls a day, delicious.


--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #8230849 -

shit i wish i had another lol


--------------------
TRUST IN THE FLUSH

Take Salvia Cuttings Successfully

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted [Re: flushme]
    #8230852 -

what kind?

i like the oatsnhoney kind from nature valley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted *DELETED* [Re: flushme]
    #8230862 -

Post deleted by Chubba

Reason for deletion: Deleted


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted [Re: flushme]
    #8230882 -

I'm addicted to cocaine.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #8230907 -

b0b gnarley said:
I'm addicted to cocaine.




--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #8230923 -

No, I mean cocaine.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #8230990 -

Noooo you silly :goose:

You meant the drrriiiiiink!  Come'on now, getti togetha brutha!


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #8231005 -

I'm also addicted to choking Mexicans while I touch myself


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #8231012 -

That ... picture.. makes me want to do a rail.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted [Re: Brugman]
    #8231036 -

:thumbdown:


--------------------
TRUST IN THE FLUSH

Take Salvia Cuttings Successfully

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted [Re: flushme]
    #8231079 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted [Re: Chubba]
    #8231247 -

Chubba said:
I'm addicted to Peri-Peri sauce... do you guys over in the US have "Nando's"?



I just needed to share that since we're on the topic of addictions.



OHHHMIIGOOD

I had Nandos when I went to london last year, they are excellent. I loved their spicy chicken pita thing.

I bought 6 bottles of that peri-peri sauce. I got all different kinds, hot, garlic, mild... I put it on everything. The garlic and hot taste good on spaghetti.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: addicted [Re: StonedShroom]
    #8231260 -

never had that stuff


--------------------
TRUST IN THE FLUSH

Take Salvia Cuttings Successfully

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bear naked granola Atheist 845 11 12/13/08 02:50 PM
by Brugman
* Granola...oh, granola!! MOTH 966 9 08/02/04 10:10 AM
by Phishgrrl
* soy milk and granola!!!
( 1 2 all )
Kurenchai 3,375 33 01/17/06 06:24 PM
by PinballWizard
* My garlic saga enotake2 683 1 02/02/07 05:24 AM
by Srirachi
* I just ate an entire BULB of garlic.
( 1 2 all )
Maverick 2,561 21 10/26/07 01:47 PM
by Maverick
* Why do hippies love granola so much? Phychotron 1,956 7 06/23/06 01:36 PM
by Phychotron
* Lemon Pepper and Garlic Salt fucking Rock! Rahie 925 10 03/27/07 02:31 AM
by Brugman
* Cats and garlic MycoFactory 702 5 12/02/03 07:30 PM
by MycoFactory

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
602 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.