Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
My garlic saga
    #6522532 - 02/02/07 04:27 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

So I was reading on the internet today that if you cut up garlic and tape a slice to a mole for a few nights while sleeping, the mole will drop off. I have a few small moles on my face that I wouldn't mind losing, so I bought some organic garlic (figured it would be more potent) and taped some on to my moles. Before I did that, I had started getting a bad headache and I took some ibuprofen. Anway, after I had been in bed for about an hour, I started to feel really bluddy strange. Like I felt kind of drugged like I might start hallucinating (not in a pleasant way) and my mouth was dry and my eyes kind of felt 'rolly'. So I got on the net and looked up whether you could have a garlic overdose and the first couple of pages in google mentioned an interaction between ibuprofen and garlic. So I took off the garlic, and I feel alright now. Thanks for reading my story. Fucken weird-arse I never thought garlic could make moles drop off or interact with pain medicine or cause you to feel druggy, until today. (But there ya go)

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSrirachi
Mold Hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Fare Thee Well.
Re: My garlic saga [Re: enotake2]
    #6522582 - 02/02/07 05:24 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Asians use a lot of garlic I hear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder