Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: LucidDream]
    #8219706 -

I'm allergic to drugs containing sulfonamide (ex. Imitrex), saccharin and Demerol.


Oh and total cereal.


--------------------
Nothin' says lovin' like somethin' from the oven.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: ClashingTaco]
    #8219710 -

Total cereal?
thats whack.

You know what in it?


--------------------
Orange Esplosion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: Pukgandi]
    #8219728 -

damn i thought I had it bad... Ragweed season is coming... But its snowing right now so that might push it back... And I could even get shots to treat my seasonal allergies...

No food restrictions tho... That seriously sucks man. Hope u get better.


--------------------
I quit. Touch it.
"My views ain't changed to live humane wait" -Eminem
"Ya'll make me too rounded and I'm addicted, WTF I'm drunk. Wtf I'm high. Wtf I'm... Not sober... Sober block." -me crazily self.
"From that what, knowledge of self - determination!" -Blackstar
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ever since I got braces shit gets stuck in my teeth.
Make me *** bitch!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: Cepheus]
    #8219937 -

Cepheus said:
Oh.. you have it bad :smirk:

I'm allergic to gluten.. which means I can't eat; wheat, oats, barley or rye.

This shit blows... particularly when I'm high or out on the town.. I have to go home and cook myself a nutritious meal.. there isn't much shitty snack food I can eat and I can't eat any fast food :frown: ... However as a consequence I have a decent diet.. somewhat of a blessing I guess. :shrug:



Beer has gluten in it.But, they make a gluten-free beer..


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Allergies, Help! Headin2Mars 664 15 03/10/10 07:14 PM
by Headin2Mars
* Cat allergies diminished by use of LSD
( 1 2 all )
Shroomopotamus 2,442 23 04/25/18 10:50 AM
by MeatSack
* Gluten allergies
( 1 2 all )
LuSiD enthusiast 1,208 22 06/03/15 08:05 PM
by Stonehenge
* possibly allergic to seafood? wrestler_az 1,597 15 10/24/04 02:42 PM
by kronnyQ
* Anyone else having shittastic allergy problems right now?
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 4,115 34 08/18/08 07:53 PM
by adamgnome
* Allergic to mushrooms robidoe 865 17 01/18/15 08:42 PM
by SleepyE
* Cociane and allergies Zombi3 197 0 02/22/15 12:04 PM
by Zombi3
* How do you treat your allergies? Need Help!
( 1 2 all )
jazzillion 4,689 31 06/24/08 08:54 PM
by FunGuyFan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,662 topic views. 1 members, 72 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.