Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: LucidDream]
    #8218454 -

Co-trimoxazole


--------------------
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: leoside]
    #8218482 -

oh drugs, but ofcourse!

I'm allergic to cannabis, dangerously, and I'm one of the rare people who is allergic to an anti-allergy medicine :rolleyes: being Loratadine.

I also am allergic to some kinds of Datura.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Edited by Asante (03/31/08 08:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #8218496 -

ceclore

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: Asante]
    #8218502 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Just about all Native Americans are lactose intolerant




no one in my family is

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: LucidDream]
    #8218522 -

Ragweed
Birch pollen
Grass
Dust mites

I'm unlucky enough as to be really allergic to all of the above. My dad takes the cake though...of 50 things they tested him against on his last scratch test, he was allergic to 49 of them :sad:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8218591 -

According to Wikipedia we should be on opposite sides of the graph:

Quote:
Dutch N/A 1%[10] N/A
Swedes N/A 2%[11] 0.14
Europeans in Australia 160 4%[11] 0.20
White people of Northern European and Scandinavian descent N/A 5%[3][12] N/A
Danes N/A 5%[13] N/A
British N/A 5–15%[14] N/A
Swiss N/A 10%[11] 0.316
White Americans 245 12%[11] 0.346
Tuareg N/A 13%[14] N/A
Germans N/A 15%[14] N/A
Austrians N/A 15–20%[14] N/A
Eastern Slavs (Russians, Belarusians, Ukrainians) N/A 15%[15] N/A
Northern French N/A 17%[14] N/A
Finns 134 18%[11] 0.424
Central Italians 65 19%[16] N/A
Indian Children N/A 20%[3][12] N/A
African Tutsi N/A 20%[11] 0.447
African Fulani N/A 23%[11] 0.48
Bedouins N/A 25%[14] N/A
Northern Indians N/A 27%[17] N/A
Portuguese adults 102 <35%[18] N/A
African American Children N/A 45%[3] N/A
Indian Adults 150 50%[3][12][19] N/A
Southern Italians 51 41%[16] N/A
Saami (in Russia and Finland) N/A 25–60%[20] N/A
Northern Italians 89 52%[16] N/A
North American Hispanics N/A 53%[14] N/A
Balkans N/A 55%[14] N/A
Mexican American Males N/A 55%[3][12] N/A
Cretans N/A 56%[3] N/A
African Maasai 21 62%[21] N/A
Southern French N/A 65%[14] N/A
Greek Cypriots N/A 66%[3][12] N/A
North American Jews N/A 68.8%[3][12] N/A
Southern Indians N/A 70%[17] N/A
Sicilians 100 71%[22][23] N/A
South Americans N/A 65–75%[14] N/A
Rural Mexicans N/A 73.8%[3][12] N/A
African Americans 20 75%[11] 0.87
Kazakhs from northwest Xinjiang 195 76.4% [24]
Lebanese 75 78%[25] N/A
Central Asians N/A 80%[14] N/A
Alaskan Eskimo N/A 80%[3][12] N/A
Australian Aborigines 44 85%[11] 0.922
Inner Mongolians 198 87.9%[24]
African Bantu 59 89%[11] 0.943
Asian Americans N/A 90%[3][12] N/A
Northeastern Han Chinese 248 92.3%[24]
Chinese 71 93%[11] 0.964
Southeast Asians N/A 98%[3][12] N/A
Thais 134 98%[11] 0.99
Native Americans 24 100%[11] 1.00





Ah well, another Epic Fail for Wikipedia. Population sampled was 24 so that's probably the culprit.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: Asante]
    #8218597 -

definitely a bad collection that or they only checked people from
one nation, I honestly dont know anyone in the cherokee nation
that is lactose intolerant, I also believe that part of that comes
from the pasteurization process, it destroys a lot of nutrients as
well as some organisms which aid in it's digestion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: aDoS]
    #8218668 -

aDoS said:
Penicillin

thats the only thing im allergic to so far




--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #8218680 -

Some toothpests and most deodorants...


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: Brainiac]
    #8218826 -

Almonds. And I love smoked, salted almonds.

The last time I ate them I broke out in hives all over my body and was miserable for about an hour.


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: zorbman]
    #8218834 -

That reminds me! I am allergic to something else, besides cat dander and pollen. There is something that Rogue Breweries puts in their Christmas Ale that I am allergic to, as well. I still haven't figured out what it is, but that shit almost made me go into shock from one beer. The only thing that saved my ass was an Albuterol inhaler and alot of benadryl. I had hives break out all on my side and around my waist. It was rough.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: LucidDream]
    #8218922 -

Oh.. you have it bad :smirk:

I'm allergic to gluten.. which means I can't eat; wheat, oats, barley or rye.

This shit blows... particularly when I'm high or out on the town.. I have to go home and cook myself a nutritious meal.. there isn't much shitty snack food I can eat and I can't eat any fast food :frown: ... However as a consequence I have a decent diet.. somewhat of a blessing I guess. :shrug:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: Cepheus]
    #8218996 -

I used to have a roommate who had 56 food allergies... including dairy (cow and goat), wheat, nuts, peanuts, and soy. So I think I'm pretty lucky, I'm only allergic to:
-cats (serious)
-most types of mushrooms
-cooked fish
-coconut (mild)
-pollen


--------------------
"The important thing to remember: if we ship all our fat-bottomed girls off to foreign countries, the terrorists win."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: LucidDream]
    #8219001 -

i am allergic to bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: LucidDream]
    #8219017 -

Cephalosporin anti-biotics


--------------------
"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
-Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: beebop]
    #8219144 -

algebra


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: Asante]
    #8219305 -

Quote:
I also am allergic to some kinds of Datura.



Really? Every friday I go down to the grocery store and buy a 1/2 pound bag of salted datura seeds and munch that shit up.


--------------------
All that groks is God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: Riboflavin]
    #8219332 -

advil


--------------------
Orange Esplosion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8219370 -

Madtowntripper said:
Mr. Bubbles Bubble Bath.



:lol:


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: misterdogman]
    #8219662 -

misterdogman said:
Does the Doc have any explanation as to why you came down with these allergies all the sudden over the past few years?



Man, I was so loaded on benedryl last night I almost forgot I posted this. I've had about 18 bennies in the last 24 hours, and slept almost continuously for the last 36. I'm a freaking zombie right now.

Several years back, I switched from beer to wine for about a month. That's when this all started. Oh yeah: Wine, another thing I can't have, unless it's specially made with no whatsit, nitrites.

This latest round was triggered by me going off my diet over the winter. I couldn't find good veggies, so I was buying canned stuff. Eventually it caught up with me. I hadn't had a reaction in a couple years, so I thought maybe I was safe. Time for some more bennies. I think I'll go sleep some more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Allergies, Help! Headin2Mars 664 15 03/10/10 07:14 PM
by Headin2Mars
* Cat allergies diminished by use of LSD
( 1 2 all )
Shroomopotamus 2,442 23 04/25/18 10:50 AM
by MeatSack
* Gluten allergies
( 1 2 all )
LuSiD enthusiast 1,208 22 06/03/15 08:05 PM
by Stonehenge
* possibly allergic to seafood? wrestler_az 1,597 15 10/24/04 02:42 PM
by kronnyQ
* Anyone else having shittastic allergy problems right now?
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 4,115 34 08/18/08 07:53 PM
by adamgnome
* Allergic to mushrooms robidoe 865 17 01/18/15 08:42 PM
by SleepyE
* Cociane and allergies Zombi3 197 0 02/22/15 12:04 PM
by Zombi3
* How do you treat your allergies? Need Help!
( 1 2 all )
jazzillion 4,689 31 06/24/08 08:54 PM
by FunGuyFan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,662 topic views. 12 members, 16 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.