Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
What are you allergic to?
    #8217179 -

I'm allergic to more stuff every year:

Penicillin
Eggs
Bacon
Nitrites
Nitrates
Most preservatives
Smoked meats
Some cheeses
Pineapple
Mango
Nuts
Sensitive to brown rice and chicken

‘Bout the only things I can eat are fresh foods. Sushi, oatmeal, beef, most veggies, a few fruits. It didn’t used to be this way. This all hit me over a period of several years. The reactions are severe. It's like some kind of systemic illness that keeps growing. It may even kill me someday. Poisoned by food. What a bunch of shit.

No more BBQ. No more pizza. No more bacon and eggs. (I haven't had an egg in three years.) No more frozen dinners. No more peanut butter sandwiches. Nothing from a can. Not even a goddamned lousy MRE. No more anything with food coloring or potassium diphosphate or whatever other fucking chemical shit they're using. If it wasn't yanked out of the ground yesterday or slaughtered within 10 miles of where I live, I can't eat it.

I would kill for pizza or KFC. If I ever wanted to off myself, I could eat a huge fucking omelet with extra bacon and cheese, and go with a smile on my face. Yeah. A good omelet would probably kill me. But you know, there are worse ways to go than slumped over a table at the IHOP at 3 AM.


--------------------
Sarcasm just one of my many talents.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: LucidDream]
    #8217221 -

93
Cats-moderate
Dogs-mild/moderate
(not sure about other furred animals)
Peanuts/peanut oil-Extreme!
Other nuts like almonds(I'm okay with some nuts)-Moderate
93 93/93


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: LucidDream]
    #8217255 -

Dust Mites
Pollen


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? *DELETED* [Re: LucidDream]
    #8217284 -

Post deleted by Chubba

Reason for deletion: Deleted


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: Chubba]
    #8217295 -

Mr. Bubbles Bubble Bath.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: eligal]
    #8217306 -

Nothing. I am one of the lucky few. But to the poster. Does the Doc have any explanation as to why you came down with these allergies all the sudden over the past few years? I know they can come on anytime but there has to be a catalyst to cause so many? Did you change anything major in your life or diet or start any new meds or something?


--------------------
While driving my overpowered car around tight corners like a maniac all my friends yell out. Hey man slow down, we might Wreck. I reply, Shut up, I drive like Dale Earnhardt. They all look around at each other and laugh. Then one asks me. Hey wait, isnt he dead? Well yeah he is I said. Then I drive like Junior I mumble, while I promptly slow down.
"Everyday is opposite day. Everything I say is opposite of what you think I am saying. So if I say something and you think I mean one thing it is the opposite of what I am really trying to say. I actually mean another thing other than what you are thinking I am saying. Get it? Good because that's what I meant".
"You may defeat me, you may even destroy me, But you will never CONQUER me"!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: LucidDream]
    #8217307 -

Damn, that sucks! I'm only allergic to cat dander and pollen.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: LucidDream]
    #8217311 -

No alergies unless you count poison ivy/oak and those don't count.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: Cowgold]
    #8217394 -

Mold and pollen. I know it's not as bad as the OP, but it absolutely kicks my ass multiple times a month. It really contributes to my overall level of constant misery.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8217397 -

MANGO!

I think...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: LucidDream]
    #8217647 -

Penicillin

thats the only thing im allergic to so far


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: aDoS]
    #8218190 -

Lobster and that Tide detergent


--------------------
Inside plays a lullaby.. Slurred voice over children cries on the inside.
Haunting loneliness in the eye
Skin covering a secret scar
His hand is waving a goodbye
There's no response or action returned
There is deep prejudice in me
Outshines all reason inside
Given dreams all ridden with pain
And projected unto the last.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: DevoutCultist]
    #8218195 -

nothing,

a great man once said: 'keep dirty keep healthy'.

and that great man was me; about 7seconds ago.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: druqs]
    #8218201 -

nothing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: Cowgold]
    #8218369 -

Cowgold said:
No alergies unless you count poison ivy/oak and those don't count.



I dont even get poison ivy/oak any more, had it once as a kid, no other known alergies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8218387 -

I dont have any allergies which im quite grateful for! :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: LucidDream]
    #8218398 -

pollen
thats about it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: zSDMF]
    #8218429 -

people.


--------------------
Feed Your Head.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: LucidDream]
    #8218442 -

I discovered I may have a mild egg allergy. Next to that I'm allergic to sunburns (gives me a rash as well as a burn) dust and excessive heat.

Nobody is lactose intolerant? Come on, most of the world is. Just about all Native Americans are lactose intolerant, and next to none Dutch people are. And the latter is great for me because I love milk.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you allergic to? [Re: LucidDream]
    #8218450 -

I'm allergic to just about every tree animal and particulate you can think of. Plus I have a lucky wild-card that has yet to be figured out, but will send me into anaphylactic shock. SWEET.

I'm sorry to hear you have so many food allergies, lacking pizza is seriously depressing. But, on the somewhat bright side, at least it encourages you to take good care of your body!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Allergies, Help! Headin2Mars 664 15 03/10/10 07:14 PM
by Headin2Mars
* Cat allergies diminished by use of LSD
( 1 2 all )
Shroomopotamus 2,442 23 04/25/18 10:50 AM
by MeatSack
* Gluten allergies
( 1 2 all )
LuSiD enthusiast 1,208 22 06/03/15 08:05 PM
by Stonehenge
* possibly allergic to seafood? wrestler_az 1,597 15 10/24/04 02:42 PM
by kronnyQ
* Anyone else having shittastic allergy problems right now?
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 4,115 34 08/18/08 07:53 PM
by adamgnome
* Allergic to mushrooms robidoe 865 17 01/18/15 08:42 PM
by SleepyE
* Cociane and allergies Zombi3 197 0 02/22/15 12:04 PM
by Zombi3
* How do you treat your allergies? Need Help!
( 1 2 all )
jazzillion 4,689 31 06/24/08 08:54 PM
by FunGuyFan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,662 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.