Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflinePeterGriffin467
Dirt Grub
Male

Loc: six feet under
Re: Whats the steal your face all bout [Re: gratefullydead]
    #8031018 - 02/16/08 12:15 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

gratefullydead said:
Hey guys ...around 3 yrs back i took this huge dose of acid the maximum i have ever taken  from what i know i had a complete ego death went thru a perinatal experience

my kundalini was activated and all my chakras were blown open....with my first 4 chakras fully open......

i managed to unhinge my brain and went thru schizophrenia which included psychosis and delusions and ocd symptoms i was put onto medication which helped my brain heal while my ego redevelops itself  and goes thru the death rebirth process.....

But i experienced the steal your face ,the lightening bolt and skull....what is the steal your face is it the opening of the 3rd eye ?

Everytime I read a post like this it makes me think about this compulsive lying faggot that I went to highschool with who everybody hated.  Ya know the person who never tells a story thats true so everybody just nods and :rolleyes: right in front of them?

--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegratefullydead
Stranger

Re: Whats the steal your face all bout [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8152677 - 03/16/08 09:08 AM (16 years, 6 days ago)

Wat makes u think i am lying dude u dont even know me ....i came to this forum because i needed answers...i was dosing myself but never knew wat i was gettin into then wen i had this life changing experience ..my life was literally shattered iv solved many things on my own but i have also found a lot of relevant info on this forum..if u dun believe me thts completely ur choice ....i ask cause i know there r ppl who are much more experienced than i am out here ....

Offlinedark1313star
A shroom with a view

Loc: Burlington VT
Re: Wats the steal ur face all bout [Re: Wysefool]
    #8152736 - 03/16/08 09:36 AM (16 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Wysefool said:
I don't see how the skull has lettering that says Grateful Dead, was that part of the idea abandoned? :confused:

Kelley and Mouse kinda used that idea on the American Beauty cover so it reads either "BEAUTY" or "REALITY" :bigjoint:

--------------------
when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

what you're feeling is premature enlightenment

Offlinecalgone47
Stranger
Re: Wats the steal ur face all bout [Re: dark1313star]
    #8153007 - 03/16/08 11:34 AM (16 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

dark1313star said:
Quote:

Wysefool said:
I don't see how the skull has lettering that says Grateful Dead, was that part of the idea abandoned? :confused:

Kelley and Mouse kinda used that idea on the American Beauty cover so it reads either "BEAUTY" or "REALITY" :bigjoint:

That's awesome, never noticed that one before, although I have seen the one that makes the band name look like "We Ate the Acid". It wasn't an album cover, just an old school poster.

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #8153066 - 03/16/08 11:57 AM (16 years, 6 days ago)

gratefullydead, maybe you would get a bit more repect from these folks if your posts looked decent. You put yourself forward as an enlightened thinker and ask these questions you seemingly have great interest in, but put less thought into writing your posts than a middle schooler having an AIM conversation!

You get what you give.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Offlinerazmablues
Biologist
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: OrangeCounty
Re: Wats the steal ur face all bout [Re: notapillow]
    #8153299 - 03/16/08 01:13 PM (16 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

notapillow said:

jer never much cared for it, he found it cheesy

man, jerry was such an old man! he hated alot of the childish aspects of the dead. He couldn't stand when bobby started doing that "she went and got a sex change" line in the 80's truckins.

ahah i get a kick outta that shit :lol:

--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#8153330 - 03/16/08 01:21 PM (16 years, 6 days ago)

I always thought it represented transcendence of ego and duality.

"If the thunder don't get ya, then the lightning will."

InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Califas
Re: Whats the steal your face all bout [Re: Middleman]
    #8153699 - 03/16/08 03:06 PM (16 years, 6 days ago)

i like these threads cause the real dead heads always come out and start quoting real stuff i never knew about.

as for the poster of this thread, i gave my theory once before in a thread i think i even made of the same topic.

i have seen the same image with open eyes on some good hits. i had just figured it was a dead head who made the hits. later in life i begin to come across this holographic reality theory/ matrix theory. at that point i wondered if images could be put into hits like some people put images on computer chips/hard drives.

i had seen a documentary about people making computers and some would put letters or pictures that was like a signature for their craftsmanship.

after seeing that at one point i figured that might be why when i had takin hits some would give off these constant images.

some just say "its all in the/your head"

--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Offlinegratefullydead
Stranger

Re: Whats the steal your face all bout [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #8156420 - 03/17/08 08:34 AM (16 years, 5 days ago)

circularvortex may be your rite dude but i am new around here its going to take me sometime to develop the skill of writing posts ..IL try my best though ....

i dun understand how some ppl claim that the 3rd eye is a myth it's very much a fact and people who go thru the opening of that particular chakra the sixth one if im not mistaken suddenly have to deal with a lot of things here's an informative link(one of the best iv come across) which summarizes what the 3rd eye is all about....

http://www.bethcoleman.net/3rdeye.html

Edited by gratefullydead (03/19/08 08:31 AM)

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #8156579 - 03/17/08 09:43 AM (16 years, 5 days ago)

"Spell Check"
:imslow:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder