Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: What if Colin Powell was McCain's running mate? [Re: klimt]
    #8145325 -

i like Romney and Fred, but i doubt McCain will chose either one.


--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if Colin Powell was McCain's running mate? [Re: dill705]
    #8145336 -

Two moderates on the same ticket? McCain/Powell

the neocons would not be happy.


--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if Colin Powell was McCain's running mate? [Re: lonestar2004]
    #8145362 -

Would Powell make Obama any more attractive to you lonestar?


--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if Colin Powell was McCain's running mate? [Re: dill705]
    #8145381 -

I have no problem with Powell but I'm a Obama hater no matter what! :grin:

and no way obama picks Powell. (2 Half whites on the same ticket?)

I do think Obama will chose a Retired General for V.P.


--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if Colin Powell was McCain's running mate? [Re: lonestar2004]
    #8145959 -

I think it would be funny if Mccain put up Powell, and all the racists like Lonestar would have to vote for a black man no matter what.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Edited by Madtowntripper (03/14/08 01:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if Colin Powell was McCain's running mate? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8146093 -

Madtowntripper said:
I think it would be funny if Mccain put up Romney, and all the racists like Lonestar would have to vote for a black man no matter what.



:cuckoo:


--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if Colin Powell was McCain's running mate? [Re: lonestar2004]
    #8146100 -

Did I really say Romney?

Wow.

Well, I meant Colin Powell.

It's morning for me, you understand.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if Colin Powell was McCain's running mate? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8147957 -

Madtowntripper said:
I have a great respect for Colin Powell.

I wish he would have run this year.



why and why?

he's got even less credibility than McCain at this point, imo.

McCain may have towed the line, but Colin did a little dog and pony show
for all the world to see.

I haven't seen or heard anything out of the guy that would lead me to
believe that he would make a good leader.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if Colin Powell was McCain's running mate? [Re: afoaf]
    #8148012 -

He's one of the most intelligent people I've heard speak from the current administration.


--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if Colin Powell was McCain's running mate? [Re: dill705]
    #8148751 -

black man talk pretty?


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if Colin Powell was McCain's running mate? [Re: afoaf]
    #8148776 -

Bush sure sounds like a redneck, and in my opinion that's just as bad as "nigga" talk.


--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if Colin Powell was McCain's running mate? [Re: dill705]
    #8149134 -

I'm just saying, sounding the most intelligent in the bush administration
doesn't actually make you that intelligent overall.

that's like being king of the mongoloids.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if Colin Powell was McCain's running mate? [Re: afoaf]
    #8149159 -

Very true, I used a bad example, but I like to think I'm relatively intelligent (27 on the ACT :thumbup:) and I think he's down to earth and understands the needs this country has. I haven't heard anything from him in a while, but when he was on Jon Stewart's show I think he not only impressed me, but Jon too.

That's not easy to do with political figures on that show, especially when he was part of the current administration.


--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Colin Powell to resign gdman 341 0 11/15/04 09:08 AM
by gdman
* Colin Powell thinks Neocons are "Fucking Crazy"
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 1,533 24 09/16/04 01:35 PM
by DoctorJ
* Good Bye Diplomacy; Colin Powell 'Resigns'
( 1 2 all )
Gijith 1,737 26 11/17/04 06:00 AM
by CJay
* Powell: "some reasons for war were deliberately misleading"
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 3,029 51 05/18/04 05:58 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* New Bush Ad Features McCain Endorsement fft2 986 10 07/08/04 09:25 AM
by afoaf
* Powell softens public for Syria, Iran Invasions EchoVortex 804 3 03/31/03 11:20 AM
by friartuck
* Powell getting tetchy.. Xlea321 486 1 02/15/03 07:14 AM
by carbonhoots
* Powell WMD doubts before war Xlea321 914 9 06/01/03 11:00 AM
by jp411896

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
2,371 topic views. 2 members, 2 guests and 44 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.