Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread
    #8143972 -

As you suspect its wiccan himself here. I'm wondering if you guys have constructive feedback, advice etc which can be useful.

I'm not fishing for compliments here, on the contrary I'm more interested in what you may see as my weak points or similar stuff I can consider to become a better poster/moderator.

The easiest thing to misunderstand is yourself. This is where the looking glass distorts the most.

So any constructive feedback, advice, observations etc are much welcomed, particularly if they point to areas of improvement.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8144075 -

I think you do an awesome job as a mod, and you give good advice. I can't think of any weak points, but I'm sure you have some, and someone will probably mention them. Seriously though dude, great job.:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8144280 -

im dont seeking wiccans
they just dont fulfill me like they used to

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8144370 -

yeah, the name is my only complaint

anyone w/ wiccan anything in their name gives me a bad mental picture:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8144421 -

you do fine across the board
you just need to post more in OTD with us :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8144754 -

My main pet-peeve about you was always your proclivity towards censorship.

But I can't remember the last time I saw you lock a thread.

So thats an improvement, for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8144783 -

You seem like a cool guy

SORRY no criticism :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8144892 -

Anonymous said:
My main pet-peeve about you was always your proclivity towards censorship.

But I can't remember the last time I saw you lock a thread.

So thats an improvement, for sure.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8145014 -

Good mod.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8145026 -

Dear Wiccan_Seeker,
    You have interesting points of view.  I notice you bend often,"""""- I don't believe I've ever seen you break.  You write well, ""- I skip over large portions trying to find the main point.  It really doesn't hold my attention, maybe it's above me.. It's all just words on a page anyway!
:smile:  Keep up the good work and community enrichment. :thumbup::smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8145250 -

you got a real purdy mauwth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8145788 -

i often think of you as the poll man. you post some cool surveys from time to time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8146769 -

Wiccian, I get the impression you don't smoke cannabis, which makes me sad.

But you're a quality bloke who's always got sage advice I enjoy reading. I particulary liked the mescaline from tannic acid disscussion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8146909 -

quit raining on my parade with your economy threads

i want to enjoy what little time i have left firmly with my head in the sand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8148017 -

Anonymous said:
Dear Wiccan_Seeker,
    You have interesting points of view.  I notice you bend often,"""""- I don't believe I've ever seen you break.  You write well, ""- I skip over large portions trying to find the main point.  It really doesn't hold my attention, maybe it's above me.. It's all just words on a page anyway!
:smile:  Keep up the good work and community enrichment. :thumbup::smile:



gomp?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #8148219 -

lol, i like your thread alot but i think you need to take this post back to myspace where it belongs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8148349 -

there is a reason that it seems that WS was not the OP.
:cheshirecat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8149920 -

Yeah, I doubt it was.

That is not his sentence structure and punctuation at all. His is normally very good.

-madtowntripper

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8150039 -

You're cool with me, WS! :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Wiccan_Seeker anonymous feedback thread [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8152520 -

Anonymous said:
Dear Wiccan_Seeker,
    You have interesting points of view.  I notice you bend often,"""""- I don't believe I've ever seen you break.  You write well, ""- I skip over large portions trying to find the main point.  It really doesn't hold my attention, maybe it's above me.. It's all just words on a page anyway!
:smile:  Keep up the good work and community enrichment. :thumbup::smile:



If you skipped over large potions? Then how did you expect to find the main point? How about actually reading all of it? Ain't got the time?

Then make/find/take the time! :p

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I know there is a no-censorship rule here and the growery Anonymous 290 6 06/02/08 11:09 PM
by Anonymous
* Think Wiccan_Seeker
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 626 21 05/28/08 10:11 PM
by Anonymous
* Why are Wiccans Fat?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,016 38 04/29/08 01:11 PM
by Anonymous
* wiccan seeker invented Shroomerites Anonymous Anonymous 985 14 09/08/07 10:20 AM
by Anonymous
* Wiccan_Seeker's Anonymous Poll Anonymous 509 14 03/20/09 09:17 PM
by Anonymous
* The most pretentious asshole on this forum is.......
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,567 59 02/04/08 10:41 PM
by Anonymous
* from a mod
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,828 38 09/08/07 10:00 AM
by Anonymous
* Name some moderators, and tell them what they can do to do a better job!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 690 27 09/04/08 11:41 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
766 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.