Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Think Wiccan_Seeker
    #8452594 - 05/27/08 09:18 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Makes his own drugs?

That nigga knows a lot about chemistry, and I wouldn't doubt it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Think Wiccan_Seeker [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8452712 - 05/27/08 09:37 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

this is a stupid anonymous thread

Anonymous #3

Re: Think Wiccan_Seeker [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8452736 - 05/27/08 09:41 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

If by "drugs" you mean cayenne pepper suppositories, then yes, I think he does.

Anonymous #1

#8452788 - 05/27/08 09:52 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
this is a stupid anonymous thread

Why the fuck do you think I made it anonymous?

I don't want to look stupid!!

Anonymous #2

#8452807 - 05/27/08 09:56 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

is Wiccan_Seeker the guy who was sexually abused as a child?

I bet he puts things up his butt.

Anonymous #4

#8452847 - 05/27/08 10:05 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:smirk:this is Friendofmine....not funny guys. And yes my uncle dry smashed me my entire childhood! There I said it!

Anonymous #2

Re: Think Wiccan_Seeker [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8452856 - 05/27/08 10:07 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

are you joking or are you being completely serial?

Anonymous #5

#8452991 - 05/27/08 10:33 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

its cereal, not serial. asshole.

Anonymous #2

Re: Think Wiccan_Seeker [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8453012 - 05/27/08 10:37 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I'll spell it anyway I please.

But that sucks man, getting dry smashed by your uncle. Did you ever get revenge Wiccan_Seeker?

Anonymous #6

#8454164 - 05/28/08 07:02 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Revenge?

I thought it was the beautiful act of de-flowering my ring piece

Anonymous #7

#8454208 - 05/28/08 07:23 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Makes his own drugs?

That nigga knows a lot about chemistry, and I wouldn't doubt it.

WS here, no - I don't make my own drugs, in the chemical sense.

What I do, is very occasionally brew and distill a bit of hard liquor, particularly Absinthe, for myself or close friends. Its fun to do and you get a high quality that you simply can't buy in the stores. Even the high-end commercial Absinthes (think Jade PF 1901 at $150 a bottle) don't use herbs like they used to do in the Belle Epoque, over a century age. I use authentic recepies from that era preferably, keeping ofcourse the wormwood in check to err on the side of caution.

As mushroomgrowers know, I got a tiny patch of Cyans in my garden that covers my mushroom needs.

That is all.

As to my use: I don't use pot, and I drink perhaps 1 glass of Absinthe in a month or so. Once every 1-3 months I either take some MDMA or Shrooms.

I got the alcohol covered. I got the Shrooms covered. Using MDMA in Holland is like using cocaine in Colombia. The stuff is everywhere, often dirt cheap (less than $250 for 100 pills of 100mg) often pure, and lab-testable.

There's no need for me to synth my own drugs, my use is very moderate and completely covered. It would be a hassle, cost me money and put me at legal risk to do so.

Chemistry to me is what crossword puzzles are to others. I love to clamp my mind onto a selfimposed "problem" and trying to solve it according to "the rules". I don't fiddle with flasks and hazmat chems, theoretical chemistry is a fun game to me, a neverending series of challenges, like to others is the daily crossword puzzle in their newspaper.

Anonymous #7

Re: Think Wiccan_Seeker [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8454329 - 05/28/08 08:05 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Its not just theoretical drug chemistry either, all of science is my playground, at least the parts I can get my head around.

I find a "problem", and I go looking for the things I need to solve it using the rules of science, learning lots of new stuff along the way.

I especially like the mindboggling physics/chemistry stuff involving the extremes of nature, and particularly those interesting things I don't know ANYTHING about - but they are becoming rarer :grin:

It can be triggered by anything. Lets say I hear that song "Dust in the Wind" where they sing: "Just a drop of water in an endless sea". And off we go!

If a sea is endless, theres no surface. It would condense itself to form planets, stars and black holes pretty fast. Can't become one hole though because theres stuff at infinite distance. Yeah right. How many drops of water are there in Earths ocean? Is it known how much water is present on earth? How about clouds? Hydroxides in the soil contain mineralized water, surely that counts too.

I don't let it consume too much time, about as much as someone who likes crossword puzzles spends on their hobby.

If the stuff seems worth sharing I head off to say the Sci forum to start a thread like Finding practical uses for the gases of Uranus
Or to Chem for a thread like Super-DMT -- Vaporized Psilocybin may put DMT to shame
Or I pose a challenge for the chem people who are game like: Mescaline for the Masses -- a contest for our chem crew
where I encourage people to devise theoretical pathways to turn a 50lbs bag of commercial tannic acid (used in brewing and the leather industry) into 40 lbs of Mescaline

If you chuck a can of beer into the thermonuclear zone of a carbon star.. what would happen? :naughty:

I'm in it for the challenge of solving things according to the rules laid out and the data available. Theoretically. If someone wants do do something with the facts and factoids I chase, hey thats their business.

Its a cheap fun hobby and you learn a lot more interesting stuff along the way than watching Discovery Channel.

Anonymous #6

Re: Think Wiccan_Seeker [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8456367 - 05/28/08 05:49 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Cool but
what about the dry smashing?

Anonymous #2

Re: Think Wiccan_Seeker [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8456520 - 05/28/08 06:15 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Cool but

Anonymous #8

#8456826 - 05/28/08 07:21 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:
Cool but

Anonymous #9

Re: Think Wiccan_Seeker [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8456850 - 05/28/08 07:26 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

If I were Wiccan, I'd feel great about this thread (in a way)

But seriously, there's so much more to chemistry than drugs guys. Fuck, there's much more than jut organic.

Anonymous #2

Re: Think Wiccan_Seeker [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8456899 - 05/28/08 07:35 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

honestly, I just really want to hear more about Wiccan's child abuse stories. Did your uncle ever get punished for what he did to you? Or do still say hello to him and stuff at family reunions?

Anonymous #10

#8457123 - 05/28/08 08:32 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I was never molested as a child, but I remember during a check up when the doctor grabbed my nuts and made me cough he said that I had a "good physique". Fucking creepy, right?

Anonymous #2

Re: Think Wiccan_Seeker [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8457127 - 05/28/08 08:33 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
I was never molested as a child, but I remember during a check up when the doctor grabbed my nuts and made me cough he said that I had a "good physique". Fucking creepy, right?

did you touch his weiner?

Anonymous #10

#8457179 - 05/28/08 08:46 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Nah, dawg. Na. It really did happen though.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale