Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: smokeybear]
    #8130956 -

I've never gotten a good ol' fashion high from a vap.

Somed out of a couple and they just didn't do it for me.

Eating it is the best way to go, but waterbongs are were it's at...


--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: dill705]
    #8131003 -

Ice bongs are where its at :headbanger:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: skin_]
    #8131028 -

yeah that's pretty :awesome: just keep in mind that cancer generally forms from dietary habits. so eat well! :thumbup: :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: niteowl]
    #8136590 -

niteowl said:
Ice bongs are where its at :headbanger:




--------------------

Fiasco's Magic Quesdilla
///All posts are merely the result of a delusional mind.\\\

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: fiasco]
    #8136600 -

Would a water bong really filter out much bad stuff? I caugh all the time because i smoke alot now. I never had this cough before i restarted smoking.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: Kada]
    #8136648 -

I've quit smoking pot for now, I tend to lose too much motivation when I smoke regularly. I'm considering just setting aside one day a week where I just put half an eighth into stuffing or a couple brownies or whatever and ingesting just for a night of relaxation and health benefits here and there.


--------------------
All that groks is God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: Riboflavin]
    #8136661 -

A lot of the "tar" is indeed caught in the water.


--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: dill705]
    #8136673 -

Would eating weed give the same effect that rick simpson's hemmp oil is claiming?


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: Kada]
    #8136693 -

hemp is used to describe cannabis grown for industrial uses. hemp contains signifcantly less thc than the pot you smoke.


--------------------

Fiasco's Magic Quesdilla
///All posts are merely the result of a delusional mind.\\\

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Very interesting article on cigs, radiation, and cancer READ _Shrew_ 2,197 6 11/07/03 11:18 PM
by Quintessence
* Study Finds No Marijuana Link to Lung Cancer splifner180 1,825 13 05/24/06 09:22 PM
by leery11
* dog has cancer
( 1 2 all )
drugsaregoodmmk 3,615 24 10/08/06 08:30 PM
by JunkFood
* facts that prove cannabis smoking doesn't cause cancer
( 1 2 all )
drugsaregoodmmk 3,246 34 11/12/06 09:38 PM
by drugsaregoodmmk
* cure ? onetime 564 3 02/05/05 08:19 AM
by onetime
* I cured cancer and my flat tire with the same chemical Jim 805 5 01/26/05 10:55 PM
by Jim
* Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? apfrommsp 1,118 17 08/19/06 11:37 PM
by Skunk420
* New anti-weed commercials
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 8,330 44 03/16/07 04:59 PM
by dickpayne00

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,546 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 190 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.