Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Weed cures cancer
    #8129986 -

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/5169.html

It's actually pretty amazingly. Coming from a site called cannabis culture, you'd think it'd be pretty biased.. but after watching the videos, I'm pretty amazed..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: skin_]
    #8130004 -

Interesting.

Guess I'll never get cancer then :bouncysmoke:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: niteowl]
    #8130008 -

hahaha

guess i could say the same


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: niteowl]
    #8130013 -

problem with me is i smoke blunts usually so it doesnt really help :shrug:

though my vap is the shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: Konyap]
    #8130021 -

my good friend that I smoke with often offered to give me his vap, cuz they never use it.
I should take him up on that lol


--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:


:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: Konyap]
    #8130032 -

I smoke out of pipes and bongs for the most part. I will smoke a blunt about once a month. Maybe less.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: niteowl]
    #8130037 -

yeah i prefer my water bong with the ice catcher or my vap


--------------------

Fiasco's Magic Quesdilla
///All posts are merely the result of a delusional mind.\\\

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: fiasco]
    #8130048 -

:yesnod:

I LOVE my ice bong.

:headbanger:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: fiasco]
    #8130051 -

damn bubblers are the shit

before i lost mine to paranoia, id bring it out all the time, prolly the best weed ive smoked was burnt in that peice im talkin hash and actual purple haze here

i was jumpy bout this security guard checkin my friend whip so i left it in a bag... a black plastic bag:rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: fiasco]
    #8130056 -

However, weed does cause precancerous cells to form in the respitory system, and, if you smoke tobacco as well, studies have shown that cancer rates go way up, because the tobacco overpowers the cleansing effect of the THC. Peer reviewed science hasn't come to a concensus on the "anti-cancer" effects of THC.

Besides, smoking anything is bad policy for your body. Would you stand over a campfire and deeply inhale those fumes, even if they stopped cancer?

Don't get me wrong, I :heart: weed!!! But a post like this can be quite misleading.

Weed isn't a cure all for cancer, lets get real...


--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: niteowl]
    #8130069 -


:headbang3:


--------------------

Fiasco's Magic Quesdilla
///All posts are merely the result of a delusional mind.\\\

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: fiasco]
    #8130085 -

That's where it's at man :thumbup:


--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: dill705]
    #8130093 -

But if you vape it, no harm no foul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: xFrockx]
    #8130105 -

That whole video was sweet!

I actually smoke weed rather than take pain pills for my hip, shoulder, and back. I don't have depression anymore, and i am a happier person because i smoke. Pot is a godsend, and i will NEVER stop smoking.  :potleaf:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: Kada]
    #8130115 -

It's not saying smoking weed is the cure, it's talking about the properties of THC and an extracted oil. Which can be just applied to the skin in some cases, so you're not smoking it at all.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: fiasco]
    #8130131 -

:bongload:



:bouncysmoke:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: skin_]
    #8130149 -

I didn't watch the vid, because I've heard all about it. I love weed and stay very well informed about all aspects of it. I only posted because this will end up on the streets being told to 16 year old kids that think Lysol is better than Oust because Lysol had a better commercial.

And I'll bet the house no one tells em that it's an oil in a skin cream. They'll go about blissfully telling their friends that weed will keep them cancer free as they smoke pack after pack of cigs.


--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: dill705]
    #8130314 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: Coaster]
    #8130344 -



--------------------

Fiasco's Magic Quesdilla
///All posts are merely the result of a delusional mind.\\\

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed cures cancer [Re: xFrockx]
    #8130435 -

xFrockx said:
But if you vape it, no harm no foul.



this is true. because you are actually vaporizing the THC straight off the plant material(depending on vap use, correct heat settings) there are next to no (except short term memory loss, but who needs that right??) side effects. as a cigarette smoker and grass smoker (well as of 2 days ago heh) there are MORE carcinogens in pot smoke than cigarettes, which is the leading cause of cancer in cigarette smokers. even a pot resource can be biased, just remember to look at both sides of the story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Very interesting article on cigs, radiation, and cancer READ _Shrew_ 2,197 6 11/07/03 11:18 PM
by Quintessence
* Study Finds No Marijuana Link to Lung Cancer splifner180 1,825 13 05/24/06 09:22 PM
by leery11
* dog has cancer
( 1 2 all )
drugsaregoodmmk 3,615 24 10/08/06 08:30 PM
by JunkFood
* facts that prove cannabis smoking doesn't cause cancer
( 1 2 all )
drugsaregoodmmk 3,246 34 11/12/06 09:38 PM
by drugsaregoodmmk
* cure ? onetime 564 3 02/05/05 08:19 AM
by onetime
* I cured cancer and my flat tire with the same chemical Jim 805 5 01/26/05 10:55 PM
by Jim
* Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? apfrommsp 1,118 17 08/19/06 11:37 PM
by Skunk420
* New anti-weed commercials
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 8,330 44 03/16/07 04:59 PM
by dickpayne00

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,546 topic views. 2 members, 62 guests and 247 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.