Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePsilosKube
I'm eat todd did

Loc: In bed with your woman
Post deleted by Administrator
    #809507 - 08/10/02 05:16 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
PK

All information and images posted by myself are fictional and for entertainment purposes only. I accept no responsibility for inapropriate or Illegal use of this information.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

Loc: Under the Influence
Re: How the hell do people dose upwards of 7 grams? [Re: PsilosKube]
    #809594 - 08/10/02 06:04 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

That's a damn good question. I was wondering the same thing myself The most mushrooms I've eaten was 6 grams dry..At that amount, anything can happen. I'd imagine beyond that you'd have extreme ego-loss and have a hard time looking past the visuals...But, hopefully we'll hear from these brave souls who have pondered into these realms.. peace

--------------------
AT THE SHROOMERY, IT'S ALWAYS

OfflineMadDhAdDeR420
enthusiast
Loc: Arizona
Re: How the hell do people dose upwards of 7 grams? [Re: Hashbury]
    #809692 - 08/10/02 06:45 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

well that really isn't all that much sure i know it is a hell of a trip but i wounder more around the lines of 15 grams dry that would be fun i'm sure. lol

--------------------
Live life to the fullest.

Offlinemr freedom
enthusiast
    #809729 - 08/10/02 07:01 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #809892 - 08/10/02 08:43 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Well, I have once consumed 9 grams(chewed them up and had them finished in 45 min) and t- 2hr 1 cup mush tea ( approx 1g per cup) and a quarter of weed between 2 people throughout the evening. Needless to say I was very messed up, but the trip is one I will never forget! I was 20 when I did this and I was just coming out of a depression that had been going on for the last 9 years, the last 2 years of it I found E ( depression and e is a dangerous combo...) This trip was the insight I needed to get out of it, but I just didn't know that before I started. About 10 minutes after ingestion my friend and I noticed the effects coming on strong. He had also dosed the same amount as I. We started watching Traffic, but 1 hour into it I felt as if the room was shaking too much because of the cinematography. We progressed into my friends room where we put in the movie Pulp Fiction and started to discuss the fabrication of society and how capitalism is pulling the wool over our eye's by using the media to warp our perspectives and to ultimately change our morals to accept the newest fashion as a stereotype to achieve and to buy as much as we can as fast as we can... yea. This conversation lasted about 7 1/2 hours ( we dosed at 8:00pm, talked until 6:00am) We did not stay in one place all night, we walked around the nieborhood a bit, still talking a mile a minute fixing the worlds problems. When I tried to get to sleep at around 7:00am whenever I closed my eye's I saw a red dragon flying around me and I felt a horrible presence of evil that was associated with it. For the next hour I was fighting this thing from what felt like a possession of me and I had won but I was exhausted. I smoked my last J and I watched the sun come up and it still is the most clear image in my head. If you decide to trip this hard be prepared for ANYTHING!! A few times during the trip my friend suddenly forgot where "up" was and got very Very confused and I was hallucinating like mad,. Everything was moving, shifting shapes, changing color but near the end of the trip it was very mellow and calming until the dragon dream. 2 years afterward I have changed my life around and things have been going straight uphill afterwards! If you do go for it have fun

--------------------

Edited by FlusH (08/10/02 08:45 PM)

Anonymous

#809921 - 08/10/02 09:15 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

ive eaten 5.5 grams dry with little noticable visuals so i could see taking more, maybe even 7 grams.

OfflineLaCasta
Beyond Good andEvil

Loc: Chicago
Re: How the hell do people dose upwards of 7 grams? [Re: FlusH]
    #809944 - 08/10/02 09:28 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

We progressed into my friends room where we put in the movie Pulp Fiction and started to discuss the fabrication of society and how capitalism is pulling the wool over our eye's by using the media to warp our perspectives and to ultimately change our morals to accept the newest fashion as a stereotype to achieve and to buy as much as we can as fast as we can... yea.

Sweet, the most my friends ever say is "Im hella fucked up"

--------------------

"Memories of high speeds when the cops crash, As I laugh pushin the gas while my glocks blast" -RIP Tupac

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Loc: BC
    #809967 - 08/10/02 09:50 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I really can't wait to find out what it's like. i'm doing 5 grams tommorrow night maybe...and if not in a week or two though. Then i'm gonna do 6 and then 7

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: How the hell do people dose upwards of 7 grams? [Re: juicemonkey]
    #809977 - 08/10/02 09:58 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

There really isn't that much difference. Taking more just tends to last a bit longer. I've done 10 grams and had deeper trips on 3 grams.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Offlinenezshoo
<--- SOMA

Loc: California
Re: How the hell do people dose upwards of 7 grams? [Re: Xlea321]
    #810064 - 08/11/02 12:39 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Bought a Half Oz of Shrooms... Split it with two other friends in a tea and we all went mad... It was fun.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: How the hell do people dose upwards of 7 grams? [Re: mr freedom]
    #810115 - 08/11/02 03:25 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You're funny Mr. Freedom

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#810150 - 08/11/02 04:33 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Some people can dose upwards of 7 grams.
Some people can eat a bowl of fresh Jalape?o peppers.
Some people can run five marathons without resting.

Some people just can. The vast majority of us can't dose that high and "enjoy" it. I've studied alot of my tripreports and made a graph on them. There was a linear correlation between the amount of same-strenght Shrooms I took and the amount of difficulties I encountered. If I took 3 grams really strong Cubies (30+mg Psilocybin; Level 5) or 6gr average quality it was a 100% likely to spend the majority of the Tripping hours being overbombed & dysphoric because of it. If I took 1 1/2 grams (=3gr average quality or about 15mg PSB) this was the case in 50% of cases, statistically.
This is clearly a case of OVERLOAD.
Some people can take huge amounts and like it, others, perhaps more sensitive to the Shroom in some way, cannot.

In my early years one of my Psychedelic goals was to work up my doses of LSD to full force and finally conduct 500 micrograms. This was foolishness: There is NO WAY I'll EVER enjoy 10gr of strong shrooms and I am convinced it might just be the ticket to lose somthing not easily regained by doing this. In my early years the doses couldn't get high enough but now I agree with the fashiondude that said: LESS IS MORE
When the trip's not screaming into all your senses all at once, you might be able to pay more attention to what is going on.

Please people, ask yourself not "How much can I take?" but "how little will satisfy my needs?" this'll save you shitloads of trouble!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisiblePsilosKube
I'm eat todd did

Loc: In bed with your woman
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: Asante]
    #810164 - 08/11/02 04:58 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
PK

All information and images posted by myself are fictional and for entertainment purposes only. I accept no responsibility for inapropriate or Illegal use of this information.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#810735 - 08/11/02 10:22 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

7 grams of dried Pan Cyan was the most I've done ...

Not a repeatable experience, it left some really deep dents in me mentally ... I had a really severe psychotic break in the middle of the peak and now, 8 months later, I am still trying to regain complete composure of my life. When you go that far into psychedelia, the chances of enjoying it are very low.

However I have seen that I can deal well with high doses of acid and enjoy it completely, whereas on high doses of shrooms I tend to freak out.

That being said, I NEVER dose higher than a half eighth of shrooms anymore. I've high-dosed quite a few times and have found that I really don't enjoy going that deep into trips. While I am glad to have seen how intense it can be, I could never go through it again without killing myself ... quite literally ... when time doesn't stop (it just ceases to exist) and you forget your name and everything about life (no concept makes sense), you will NOT be having fun.

Offlinegroingrinder
mycophiliac

#810746 - 08/11/02 10:25 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I eat as many as I can grow. I don't have a scale so I don't know the gram weights. I have never heard of anyone overdosing on cubies. When I do alot I can smell them coming out of my pores and the universe becomes very fluid and pliable. Doing alot is not for everyone as some people actually like being sociable and enjoying activities while they are shrooming. I think those of us who like to do large doses tend to be more introverted and those who are gregarious and fun loving tend to enjoy the interaction with others that is possible with the lower doses. When you eat a baggie full of dried shrooms things definitely get very intense and I can imagine there are alot of people who would not enjoy this. I do. If you decide to dose large I would definitely recommend that you try to do this away from the overly inquisitive or obnoxious.

--------------------
Let's not confuse truth with reality.

OfflineGurik
Fungi Mage
    #811018 - 08/11/02 12:59 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I have experimented with huge doses (12g+) without any problems. I really recommend working yourself up to it though. Try a bit of Salvia (10x) to get a feel for total loss of reality as it can be frightening and effects everybody differently. The only time I had a truly frightening trip was after falling asleep before peaking on a mere 5g. When I woke up I had total ego loss and no sense of reality at all. For a while I though I was lying outside horribly injured and was afraid to open my eyes. It just goes to show you that you should treat all trips with respect no matter what the dose is.

--------------------
"There are 2 types of people in this world: those who leave a mark, and others who just leave a stain."

Offlinecxz
enthusiast
    #811021 - 08/11/02 01:01 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineSporecloud
fanatic

Re: How the hell do people dose upwards of 7 grams? [Re: cxz]
    #811042 - 08/11/02 01:11 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Ive done 7 grams =intense but not terrifing I dont think I want to go any higher than that the only reason being is that I would hate to choke down any more than that there is a guy in the trip reports section that ate 40 dry grams its pretty interesting check it out if you get a chance

Edited by Sporecloud (08/11/02 01:16 PM)

OfflineMosby
Stranger
Male
Loc: Letterkenny Ireland
    #811265 - 08/11/02 03:45 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I once ate a 1/2 oz of dried cubes not a experiance I would wish to repete but not one I would undo if i could.I have found at heroic doses you don't explore the trip as much as you do survive it,compleat ego loss emotions flowing over you with a depth and intencity that make them beyond rational explanation. I was tossed between places of such awe that I felt as if my soul its self was being transformed then dropped into depths of dark angiush and fear that escapeing into the void of death would of been a blessing.As I came out of the peak the intragation of self and ego was painful to say the least .When I came down for days I had the same feeling as comming out of a long fire fight or shelling. That strange mix emotions best described as disturbed.

Offlinenezshoo
<--- SOMA

Loc: California
Re: How the hell do people dose upwards of 7 grams? [Re: Mosby]
    #811572 - 08/11/02 06:04 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

First time I took about a quater of shrooms was the most intense trip I ever had. That was the night that I astral projected and met a spirit... It was very eye opening. I have dosed way higher many times since then but nevert can reach that point again... At this point I don't think I will dose anymore on mushrooms unless it's up to seven grams. Those trips are the best in the world.

Edited by nezshoo (08/11/02 06:08 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom