Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Shrooms - Worth the Hunt?
    #80750 - 01/15/00 09:36 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Evil Smurf: Go get some Shrooms man! Youre in Australia? Seriously? Tonsss of shrooms grow in Australia! You'd better find out where they grow cause the shroom will draw you to your DesTiNAtion. You got Copelandia Cyanescens! Agghh. They are my FAVORite mushroom. Youve also got Psilocybe CubeNsis! BIG ONES! In the cOw fields. Find a good location and your sEt.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

#80752 - 01/16/00 03:47 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Hey Evilsmurf!
Where in Australia are you? I'm in Sydney and the weather is still acting up here. Haven't picked any shrooms this year yet, but it's a nice area where I go hunting so I'll probably go up there this weekend and not be too annoyed even if I don't find any shrooms.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #80753 - 01/16/00 03:19 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Hey aciDucky and Evil Smurf,

If you are really interested in ASustralian shrooms then check out my internet Guide to the "Magic Mushrooms of Australia and New Zealand.

I give many species and locations of them in both countries in all Australian States incluing (ACT).

The book is at erowid.org

After you get on the page, click on Plants and Drugs and then click on mushrooms.

This will bring up the home page for the mushroom section at Erowid and then click my book. its at the top of the list of articles there.

Mj

You will not be disappointed.

Wuestion, after you check out my book, let me know if you think this book would sell good if it is published. Would you buy a copy?

Mj

Anonymous

#80754 - 01/16/00 05:06 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

MJ, I have read your book and was actually gonna ask you if a hard copy was available anywhere. I think the book would do well, there's not too much (recent/easily accessible) literature on Australian shrooms.
Thanks again for your great book!

Anonymous

#80755 - 01/16/00 07:36 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for all the info, yes Mj ive read your book several times before, i think that it would sell well, but i think its needs just a little more content, perhaps some adventures you, or other have experienced in Australia and New Zealand. The reason as to why i was enquiring is purely because its summer here and i was pretty sure none would grow this time of year.
Still, im making the journey today so ill se how it goes.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, Alan Rockefeller, TimmiT, Joust
1,609 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 13 queries.