Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: Medicine... [Re: alphabeatu]
    #8026884 - 02/15/08 11:31 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NASAL CONGESTION - Place a dessertspoon of honey in a basin of water and inhale fumes after covering your head with a towel over the basin. Very effective!

This works with or without honey, the active factor is the steam, honey would simply make it smell nice and sweet while you inhale steam

HAIR CONDITIONER - Mix honey with an equal quantity of olive oil, cover head with a warm tower for half an hour then shampoo off. Feeds hair and scalp. Your hair will never look or feel better!

that sounds like a real mess, honestly. Greasy AND sticky? I'd honestly prefer mud

FOOD PRESERVATIVE – If you replace the sugar in cake and cookie recipes with honey, they'll stay fresher longer due to honey's natural antibacterial properties. Reduce liquids in the mixture by about one-fifth to allow for the moisture present in the in honey.

honey's antibacterial properties relate to its low water content and high concentration of solutes that are hostile to single-cell organisms, this becomes entirely void after you've used the honey to bake or such, as you've completely changed that

MIGRAINE - Use a dessertspoon of honey dissolved in half a glass of warm water. Sip at the start of a migraine attack, and, if necessary, repeat after another 20 minutes.

I doubt the efficacy of honey to alleviate a true migraine, something prescription medications had at one point struggled greatly to even lessen the symptoms of

Kelly Joyce Neff has an interdisciplinary degree in Celtic Studies which includes work in cultural anthropology, history, linguistics, language, and literature. She is a traditional midwife and herbalist, a reiki master, and an active craftsperson. She lives in San Francisco.

I'd let a philosophy major work on my car long before I'd run to what is essentially an anthropologist for pharmacological advice

I hate to nitpick, but amidst the things in there that are true or at least feasible there are a number of things that seem doubt-worthy or superfluous. Text in bold is added commentary.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblealphabeatu
Sire
Male
Re: Medicine... [Re: Konnrade]
    #8029790 - 02/16/08 12:29 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

dont shoot the messenger...it might work for some and might not work for others

like circumcision

--------------------

i need names and addresses of narc members

pm for details

OfflinePsy Baba
That was zen, This is Tao
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The land of Ports.
Re: Medicine... [Re: Konnrade]
    #8029831 - 02/16/08 12:42 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

olive oil is actually excellent for your hair.

"For brittle or overprocessed hair, Manhattan hair colorist Penny Errico-Nagar (Penred301@aol.com) recommends rinsing your hair after a shampoo with a solution of olive oil and egg (one beaten egg with 1/2 to 3/4 cup of olive oil) and leaving it on 30-45 minutes, covered with a plastic cap. She suggests weekly or monthly treatments, depending on the condition of your tresses.

To help thicken hair, Maurice Rodriguez, director of the Aveda Salon Spa, in Manhattan recommends soaking your locks in 1/2 to 3/4 cup of warm olive oil and wrapping them in a towel for 30 minutes. "

As far as getting on a daily 5-htp regiment, I believe it would cause your body to produce less natural 5-htp.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Edited by Psy Baba (02/16/08 12:44 AM)

OfflineRicketywrecked420
Stranger
Re: Medicine... [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #23054798 - 03/28/16 12:26 PM (8 years, 2 days ago)

It blocks out mdma.... For about a month after you stop taking it. This is trie of all ssri meds zoloft, lexapro, paxil.

I heard that this type of med got rammed thru the FDA trials by big pharma lobbyist trickery, and they are only about .2% more effective than placebo in trials

OfflineRockStar666

Re: Medicine... [Re: Ahimsa]
    #23055447 - 03/28/16 03:34 PM (8 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Ahimsa said:
What is PROZAC supposed to do?:sun: They say it makes you happy!

Doesn't do anything...

I got paxil...

I take it everyday but don't notice any uplift in mood...

If you're going for prescriptions i easily got adderall & Xanax & tranquilizers those work

ssri's are bullshit

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order