Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: "Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal benefit" - Drug Czar -'Gil Kerlikowske' [Re: skatealex2]
    #10730269 - 07/23/09 11:10 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

skatealex2 said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:

couple of friends and have a meeting, get to know you're
representatives and corner them on the issues, put it on the
web, sent it to CNN, it doesnt matter but the more people you
bring the better your chances of national media and the more
it's in the public eye

insist that this issue be put on the ballots for the mid term
elections, remind them that their jobs depend on your votes

:strokebeard2:  I've been thinking there has to be a good way to take advantage of the news and government ignorance on marijuana

I can think of two ways.

A.) Sell marijuana.
B.) Become a Drug Czar

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: "Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal benefit" - Drug Czar -'Gil Kerlikowske' [Re: HeroMike]
    #10730432 - 07/23/09 11:51 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I was talking with a dealer earlier about legalization and I'm like "if it gets legalized you get put out of business"

the funniest part is that it's so easy to be a marijuana dealer. I personally wouldn't do it but it's such an easy/money making business that the government is putting in the hands of random people

:bongroll: 
Quote:

HeroMike said:
Let him do what he wants to the country . I'll still blaze every day . :wink:

agree. but having legal weed at 7/11's worldwide would be heaven, not to mention- that marijuana is still considered a crime

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: "Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal benefit" - Drug Czar -'Gil Kerlikowske' [Re: skatealex2]
    #10770760 - 07/30/09 08:12 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

The White House sent a response to the thousands of letters they have been receiving about the drug czar's comments.

Fuck you Drug Czar!!!

http://blog.mpp.org/medical-marijuana/the-drug-czar%E2%80%99s-response-to-our-letters/07302009/

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
    #10770794 - 07/30/09 08:20 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

On April 20th, 2006, the FDA issued an advisory concluding that no sound scientific
studies have supported medical use of smoked marijuana for treatment in the United
States,

hmmmmmmm :lol:

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: "Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal benefit" - Drug Czar -'Gil Kerlikowske' [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10771030 - 07/30/09 09:15 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

:rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bongroll::rofl::rofl::heresjohnny::rofl::rofl::tinfoil::rofl::rofl::bigblunt::rofl::rofl::potleaf::rofl::rofl:

OfflineOrganizedChaos
Stoned....
Male

#10771252 - 07/30/09 09:58 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I'll show you DANGEROUS!

--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: "Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal benefit" - Drug Czar -'Gil Kerlikowske' [Re: OrganizedChaos]
    #10771281 - 07/30/09 10:03 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

:jamming:

Offline2Cents
Male

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: "Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal benefit" - Drug Czar -'Gil Kerlikowske' [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10771434 - 07/30/09 10:35 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

marijuana is a dangerous addicting chemical! it will be the downfall of America o_O geet geet! make sure all ur 4 year olds are taking there adderal script!

--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

#10771555 - 07/30/09 11:02 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Offlinelaserpig
Weedmaster_P

#10771703 - 07/30/09 11:31 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

okay what the fuck is that kid doing
i have thrown a toy plane and that is very clearly not how it's done
is he like reaching for an orange or what

--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: "Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal benefit" - Drug Czar -'Gil Kerlikowske' [Re: laserpig]
    #10771723 - 07/30/09 11:35 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

:bongroll:

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 45º parallel Flag
Re: "Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal benefit" - Drug Czar -'Gil Kerlikowske' [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10771819 - 07/30/09 11:50 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

There are so many reasons$ to keep ganjaberries legal

--------------------

I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: "Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal benefit" - Drug Czar -'Gil Kerlikowske' [Re: snoot]
    #10825852 - 08/09/09 12:48 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.komonews.com/home/video/52646592.html

fuck the drug czar!!!!!!!! once again  - this guys is terrible -he say's in this interview that he was addressing marijuana in smoked form and he wants to leave it at that.

but we all know how help marijuana even in smoked form can be for nausea and things like that  . fuck this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kingcrankey:

OfflineBrandNewbie
Captain
Male

Loc: U.S.A.
    #10825867 - 08/09/09 12:52 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah well, when I run out of pot, I get real depressed. Marijuana cures that!  :rockon:

--------------------
Question: Why do women wear make-up and perfume? 
Answer: Because they're ugly and they stink.

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
    #10826074 - 08/09/09 02:19 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

wow.. well screw that shmuck. smoking up right now for that blast of ignorance.

:bonghit:

--------------------

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: "Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal benefit" - Drug Czar -'Gil Kerlikowske' [Re: BrandNewbie]
    #10826151 - 08/09/09 02:50 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

BrandNewbie said:
Yeah well, when I run out of pot, I get real depressed. Marijuana cures that!  :rockon:

100%  :potleaf:

Invisiblebukkake
Male

Loc: Classified
Re: "Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal benefit" - Drug Czar -'Gil Kerlikowske' [Re: Learyfan]
    #10826188 - 08/09/09 03:04 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Wait, what?  I thought Obama's drug czar was pro-pot?  Did he not choose that guy?

:confused:

You sure you're not thinking of the AG?

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Re: "Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal benefit" - Drug Czar -'Gil Kerlikowske' [Re: Learyfan]
    #10826265 - 08/09/09 03:48 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Wait, what?  I thought Obama's drug czar was pro-pot?  Did he not choose that guy?

I thought so too. I guess I missed the good news.

--------------------

Offlinemdb311
New to the hobby
Male

Loc: USA
    #10826278 - 08/09/09 03:58 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

That suit is a piece of shit and he looks like an asshole.

Fuck him, fuck all the suits.

Legalization...let's save this country some money instead of blowing a huge portion of it arresting us for victimless crimes.

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Re: "Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal benefit" - Drug Czar -'Gil Kerlikowske' [Re: mdb311]
    #10826352 - 08/09/09 05:07 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

We seriously need everyone who smokes cannabis in this country to all go outside one day and light up at the same fucking time. That will crush the wall.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules