Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: First Woman President [Re: Disco Cat]
    #8028543 -

Hillary is all about a National ID. That is BAD FUCKING NEWS. That's one step closer to a chip put in you. No tinfoil here, that bitch is big government out the ass.

Her immigration plan. I'm sorry. We need penalties for businesses who hire illegals, deportation, and more armed guards patrolling the border. We do not need to devalue the dollar any more than it already is. Encouraging Mexicans to come over and giving them driver's licenses is a step towards a North American Union. More big government bad news bullshit.

My primary is coming up and I'm kinda torn...I'm a really big Ron Paul fan, I've got a bumper sticker and a sign in my window, I've posted flier etc....does he still have a chance at this point? Like is it a possibility for him to be elected anymore? If there is still a chance I'm going to vote for him....but if by our delegate system he literally has no chance I'd hate to throw away a vote. I'd be okay with Obama, but everybody else just seems like a shit sandwich with extra douche juice.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Woman President [Re: circularvortex]
    #8028549 -

Obama isn't any less of a big government goon than the others. You are not wasting your vote if you vote for Ron Paul.


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Royal US presidents 905 2,605 15 07/25/06 11:46 PM
by minesstudent
* Bill Clinton Vs Fox News Unedited
( 1 2 3 all )
EndlessNameless 7,919 59 09/28/06 11:06 AM
by deryl
* Why the Democrats STILL Don't Stand A Chance
( 1 2 3 all )
daimyo 7,880 51 06/22/06 03:56 PM
by Konnrade
* Pub Award Nominations
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Silversoul 8,309 110 02/19/05 03:21 AM
by zahudulallah
* me for president
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomismM 5,790 69 02/03/05 09:08 PM
by blissedout
* Vote for October Picture Nominations jarroddupont 667 7 11/08/05 09:07 AM
by jarroddupont
* Clinton offered 40 goats and 20 cows for daughter TheCheat 790 3 07/25/05 10:32 PM
by niteowl
* What the hell has our PRESIDENT been SMOKING? brotherweezley 696 16 02/17/06 07:47 PM
by eligal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,179 topic views. 3 members, 22 guests and 66 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.