Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
After harvest?
    #799047 -

SO I?m gonna grow my first cubensis mexican and after colonisation I?m gonna put cakes in terrarium.
What I have to do when it seems that my cakes dont give any mushies?(after harvest)
I think they gonna give me two crop? and after that what I should do with my cakes?
This maybe silly question, but" somewhere we all have to start"

T

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: After harvest? [Re: telecaster]
    #799053 -

first, can i ask where you are from?


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: telecaster]
    #799076 -



--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: After harvest? [Re: Macey Howard]
    #799248 -

Or you can simply sacrifice them to the Goa Gods on your backyard altar.

hehe

bop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: After harvest? [Re: felix]
    #800846 -

I?m from Finland. I?m sorry I Cant answer right a way because only
place I can go internet is work, but son I get net in my home.


T

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: After harvest? [Re: Macey Howard]
    #800855 -

Thank you very mush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Inconsistent pinning, harvest worries? EDIT PIC added. Bolwarra 3,779 7 08/31/04 09:20 AM
by Bolwarra
* vermiculite in FINLAND ?
( 1 2 all )
melic 3,994 27 06/22/09 03:36 PM
by shambaha
* Cultivators in Finland? shroomagic1 1,331 14 06/22/09 03:36 PM
by shambaha
* harvesting from my monotub blood4blood 1,011 9 01/16/08 12:55 PM
by heed
* Growers in FINLAND (where to get stuff and...) shambaha 1,085 3 08/09/09 08:19 AM
by shroomagic1
* Tx and GT mini Double Tubs, Harvest Time! Rated XXX
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Hattori Hanzo 36,840 154 10/15/08 09:27 PM
by Bugs
* Buckaroo Bulk Nugget Tek - grain to bulk in one sealed container
( 1 2 all )
buckaroobanzai 20,926 23 09/12/06 04:27 AM
by fingers
* Cake pinset(picture) Let's talk about harvest timing, too Sam1912 2,495 2 07/19/09 11:32 PM
by boondox_saint

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,074 topic views. 9 members, 71 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.