Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebuckaroobanzai
Walkin' Dude
Male User Gallery

Re: IX Harvest [Re: KaptKid]
    #6046756 - 09/10/06 02:00 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Babo911 - once you have fully colonized nugets, I would suggest fruiting it as is. If you crumble, it will slow things down until the network rebuilds and there is always the chance a contam will grab hold on some newly exposed substrate. Not that crumbling it wouldn't work, just that I wouldn't.

Now that my upload space is back, some more pictures. I squished 'em so I could get more in, sorry for the lowered JPG quality. These are pics nuggets that got cased and fruited in a terrarium (and one more jar).

That one was sweet, because it threw out only one shroom on the right side, but it was a real whopper!

I'll accept an ugly gnarly stem on a 68gm mushroom, how about you?

Reverse view of that same nug, lighter for scale.

Please ignore the fruitless half of the nug, it was part of a Verm Vs. Coir casing experiment (coir won this one).

Another Coir Vs. Verm experimental nug - he was let go real long to collect spores.

Nugget clusters are beautiful things!!!!

Here is one more bulk nug done in a 1/2 gallon jar. These work really nicely.

And finally, here is a nug that was fruited up on it's end almost completely buried in casing (another coir vs. verm project).

--------------------
"Life is short and pain is long and we were all put on this Earth to help each other."
-Stephen King, Firestarter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebuckaroobanzai
Walkin' Dude
Male User Gallery

Thanks, by the way... [Re: buckaroobanzai]
    #6046795 - 09/10/06 02:19 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

For the warm welcome and good ratings!

--------------------
"Life is short and pain is long and we were all put on this Earth to help each other."
-Stephen King, Firestarter

Invisiblellamabox
Myco/Ethnoresearcher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Third moon of the Indole ...
Re: Thanks, by the way... [Re: buckaroobanzai]
    #6047250 - 09/10/06 04:34 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

:levitate:

Nice BB

--------------------

Free Ethnobotanical Seed Ring

Offlinefingers
mycomaniacalmember
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia south east
Re: Thanks, by the way... [Re: llamabox]
    #6052436 - 09/12/06 04:27 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Outstanding as always B,

Question though, are these the same batch as the 'coir VS Vermic' thread you posted back on the tope?
That thread nailed the coffin shut on the coir/verm argument for me. Thanks for that. I tried a cake in pure verm just to see it for myself, and the results were precisely like yours.

Anyway buddy, take care

Fingers :smile:

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. (Plato)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds