Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I must be turning into a pussy...
    #7980458 -

I just killed a spider in my room with a lighter and feel remorseful


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: mikeytro]
    #7980524 -

that's probably a good thing.

you shouldn't kill things unless you are going to consume them or if they present a danger to you.. that's my stance on it

it should be based relative to your survival.

rationalize your spider murder like this: it could have been poisonous because i'm pretty sure you're not gonna eat it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: mikeytro]
    #7980532 -

next time try killing it in a less horrific manner (burning to death) :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: Cameron]
    #7980541 -

good you sick fuck!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: kit_kat]
    #7981272 -

My friend swatted a bunch of flies one night, then a few minutes later smoked a large dose of DMT. Then a bunch of angry fly spirits attacked him, and it turned all hellish for him haha.

(then he ended up travelling inside a comet at insane speeds talking to discarnate entities)

P.S. I don't kill anything unless I feel seriously physically threatened, can't stand to watch anything get killed either. Yet, my father was a butcher for 10 years...and now I'm vegan.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutely ruthless and highly indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not." John C. Lilly


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: mikeytro]
    #7981323 -

Yea...I feel pretty tough after killing a spider too. Like the 2nd reply said, its for sure an instinct. It can be poisonous, therefore its a threat, either eliminate the threat or run away from the threat. I say you did good.


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: mikeytro]
    #7981350 -

i don't like killing things either. except roaches. i take delight in squashing the bastards. any other insect though, if i don't think it needs to be inside i'll just relocate it to the outdoors.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7981364 -

tiny_rabid_birds said:
i don't like killing things either. except roaches. i take delight in squashing the bastards.



yes roaches must die..



--------------------
STFU and go eat some mushrooms :greenshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: Astral_JL]
    #7981440 -

when i was little and had squat to do, i remember for hours and hours just slaughtering this ant hill.

It musta been like doomsday to the ants.


--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: Astral_JL]
    #7981441 -

Astral_JL said:
tiny_rabid_birds said:
i don't like killing things either. except roaches. i take delight in squashing the bastards.



yes roaches must die..



What about rodents in the house (i.e. mice)?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: Virus_with_Shoes]
    #7981448 -

You can easily make a homemade and humane mouse trap. 

Simply get an empty plastic garbage can with smooth edges.  Put some food at the bottom to attract the mouse.  Place the garbage can against something that the mouse has access to.  ie, a couch.  The mouse will fall into the can going after the food and be trapped.

:yesnod:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: mikeytro]
    #7981472 -

bad karma hehe:smirk:


I always leave them walking around since they might catch mosquitos:thumbup:

..The real reason is that I'm a little scared, for nothing really :shrug:
next time I ee one I should just catch it with my hands and put it outside, it isn't mosquito season anyway now:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: stefan]
    #7981486 -

Around autumn I on occasion encounter the Giant House Spider on my walls.





There is nothing itsy bitsy about a spider thats typically 2-3 inches across with a body the size of a bumblebee. The one in the pic I'd consider smallish compared to some.

I don't mind the odd little spider as they're useful beasts, but I draw the line at Tegenaria duellica. Always showing up when you least expect them, close by, huge, and heading towards you or even rearing its front legs aggressively.

BASTARD!! I'LL END YOU!!!!11!


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Edited by Asante (02/05/08 07:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: Asante]
    #7981493 -

I would fucking kill that thing so fast and with so little remorse it's not even funny.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: g00ru]
    #7981535 -

Damn, they aren't poisonous, are they?


--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: Siekoaktiv]
    #7981544 -

Quote:
Damn, they aren't poisonous, are they?



Nope :smile:

There are two good things about Giant House Spiders. Firstly, for North Americans, GHS are a good spider to be infested with, as they will simply eat any hobo spiders (which are poisonous) they encounter.

The other good thing about them is that they often freeze up when discovered as if waiting for reincarnation to strike, and with me it often does :grin:

They also are the fastest spider in the world if they do make a run for it.

The biggest of these I saw in a hospital corridor once, it was almost 4 inches across. I just stood there in awe while the spider counted on not having been seen, allowing me to study it for over a minute before at once dashing into a crack in the wall.

I like tarantulas and I don't mind small domestic spiders, but GHS manage to get on my bad side every time. Bad childhood memories perhaps. Someone once told me he woke up with one of these in his mouth :puke:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: mikeytro]
    #7981550 -

fuck that! all spiders i see will die by my hand. fuck them all.
what the hell is all this lame shit i'm hearing about only killing a spider if you're in mortal danger? hahaha...screw that. the possibility of being bitten is quite enough for me to justify it's demise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #7981558 -

I was just wondering, how big is the chance that a spider (types that generally creep around the house) actually bites you when you catch it by hand?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: stefan]
    #7981562 -

i don't really know, but i'd think the chance would be pretty good since it's the spider's instinctive reaction to bite when threatened.

just scoop it into a cup if you must be so humane to every spider you see, or endure a painful irritating spider bite from time to time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I must be turning into a pussy... [Re: mikeytro]
    #7981582 -

YOU ARE A PUSSY.

PUSSY.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* australian deadly spider
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,289 29 11/13/03 12:10 AM
by notapillow
* What are your turn ons?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Innvertigo 7,182 74 03/12/04 07:30 PM
by Innvertigo
* spider thread
( 1 2 all )
shirley knott 3,678 38 09/07/04 02:19 PM
by bastard_turtle
* Trying to make screenshots. Prodijal_Son 505 2 11/28/04 10:55 PM
by Prodijal_Son
* How do i do a screenshot?
( 1 2 all )
sui 3,213 33 04/22/07 07:36 PM
by sui
* Spiders SmokeyMcpot 823 7 01/03/05 02:30 AM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* Spider lives for months with no food--gives birth! OMG
( 1 2 all )
FreedomFight 2,735 22 08/06/05 12:18 AM
by Hawkeye2
* Spider identification needed
( 1 2 all )
LethalX5 3,916 35 07/04/05 10:11 AM
by TYL3R

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,984 topic views. 5 members, 302 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.