Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My fellow shroomerites..
    #7974338 -

To those of you that have met up with each other IRL did you call each other by their screen name or their real name?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fellow shroomerites.. [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #7974347 -

both, but usually screen name even with the ones that i've got a fairly good relationship with and have met several times. sometimes the screen name just sounds better. :shrug:


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fellow shroomerites.. [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #7974401 -

Yea, mostly screen names....but sometimes real names.

After gatherings, when I am back online I can hear peoples voices in my head when I read thier posts.  :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fellow shroomerites.. [Re: CherryBom]
    #7974413 -

I've never been to a gathering as I'm fairly new.  But I hope to go one day.:macdre:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fellow shroomerites.. [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #7974423 -

i haven't been to one either. I live in MT, shroomerites don't come around here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fellow shroomerites.. [Re: drSE]
    #7974427 -

I live in CA, I know there's some shroomerites down hurrrr.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fellow shroomerites.. [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #7974445 -

<<< CA


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fellow shroomerites.. [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #7976186 -

i go with the flow. whatever feels best.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fellow shroomerites.. [Re: sui]
    #7976192 -

screen names make it soudn more badass :laugh:


but yeah we use real names too


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fellow shroomerites.. [Re: notapillow]
    #7976208 -

..


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Edited by OneMoreRobot3021 (07/12/15 02:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fellow shroomerites.. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7976219 -

HA!
:mushroomgrow:


good forsight


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fellow shroomerites.. [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #7976248 -

I think slothie needs to relocate to oklahoma


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fellow shroomerites.. [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7976256 -

I'm just going to call everyone 'dirty hippie 1-??'

If anything ever happens in WA.

Anyone want to go drink at the Swiss?


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fellow shroomerites.. [Re: Crasher]
    #7976260 -

i call dirty hippy number 0


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fellow shroomerites.. [Re: Crasher]
    #7977075 -

where at in WA? i am up their all the time. spent my past 2 years their actually. In spokane that is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What does your screen name mean?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
MOTH 11,140 103 08/11/17 06:33 PM
by trscstghst
* Put a name with this face !!!
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 1,369 35 12/19/04 03:32 PM
by Dark_Star
* why cant I change my screen name to anything but numbers? 0123 490 3 08/19/04 11:39 PM
by Lightningfractal
* Name for a skateshop?
( 1 2 3 all )
dumlovesyou 4,010 42 10/25/03 07:09 PM
by dumlovesyou
* Whats in a name?
( 1 2 3 all )
beejay 4,220 44 12/31/04 09:55 AM
by Digs
* Hello my friends and fellow mushroom people. McKennaFan200 874 13 05/18/04 10:47 PM
by OldSpice
* Europe Gathering 2005 !!! (organizing and ideas?)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
stefan 15,048 140 01/06/05 02:32 AM
by Hamurabi
* Bonnaroo Shroomerites Unite!
( 1 2 all )
Prodijal_Son 3,881 32 02/25/03 07:51 AM
by Prodijal_Son

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,211 topic views. 8 members, 6 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.