Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Loc: Ontario, Canada
What is a F@&#ING Sweeeeeeeetttttttt Trip?!?!?!?!
    #796140 - 08/04/02 03:44 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I'm back everyone!!!!!!

Ok lets see....over the past week or so I've been really busy. I got a job!!! And it's killing me lol.

Anyways, last night, was the most absolute WONDERFUL and most HORRIBLE night of my life.

Ok here the story goes

Yesturday, I was sitting with my room mate having a few drinks, and this is about 5:00 and he has to go to a party at 6,
so he said to me that he would bring me in at 5:50 to get some alcohol (Rye hehe). Anyways, I live in Boonie country,
and I thought he was bringing me into the normal town where everyone usually goes, but he decides to bring me to
a different part of boonie country, and drops me off thinking that I have a ride home. WRONG!!!!!!

So I am sitting here with a bottle of booze and no ride....so I decide to hitchhike. Well I got a ride after about 3 minutes
and went to their house because it was about 5 mins away, and found out they were having a party....so they decide to invite me (god knows why. I
guess they thought I was cool or something lol). Anyways, there were ppl there who wanted shrooms, so we did a
pick up and got an 1/8 and 3 of us (Me, "J" and "JL" split it (I got most of it since I paid for most of it) at about 11:30. Anyways, I didn't
know hardly any of these people, but started to get to know them and come to the conclusion that they were really
cool people to hang around with. Well about a half hour after eating them (I ate about 2 grams) nothing was
happening, so J said that he was going to spark a joint to help the shrooms take effect. I had not eaten all day
(that wasn't on purpose either) so I was ready to trip, but at the same time, I wasn't. I was a bit tense and
worried about a bad trip because I had had a bad trip my last time.....but the guys I was tripping with
had told me that if I drank a bunch of booze, it would help me out, so I had about 2 drinks (fast drinking) and got pretty buzzed
(I'm a lightweight on ANYTHING) and I started relaxing and having fun. Then we went outside (completely dark)
and started smoking a joint. I had felt a bit nauseus (sp?) but it quickly passed so I knew the shrooms were starting
to kick in and I started to feel light and giggily and colours kept getting brighter.

Anyways, we started to smoke the joint and WHAM!!! The shrooms kicked in. One of the guys we were smoking a joint with
was trying to fuck with my head and I started tripping out BAD!!!!! I got scared and told J and JL that I had to get
the fuck out of there, so they went with me and J said "Couldn't you have waited until we finished the joint?" LOL.
I appologized to him and he said it was ok and understood because he knew the one guy was trying to put me on
a bad trip because he was an asshole.

so I went into the house and found a friend of mine (I actually knew someone there!) and she saw that I was
having a bad trip and she calmed me down. She started laughing and I started laughing. After that an old woman
came up to us and I asked if we were offending her, and she kept asking me to repeat what I had said and I got
kinda freaked out by that and we left because we didn't wanna bother the lady, so we went outside and sat by the
bon fire and I watched the flames. It was beautiful.....and then another lady came up to us and started yelling at
us for bothering her mother (the older lady) and that freaked me out. This woman was a complete bitch. Seriously
No one liked her and wanted her to leave.

Anyways, my friend calmed me down again, and I watched the bay and the lights (we were near a bay and on the
other side was the city, and it was beautiful) and then I got giggles.....There were a bunch of people around the
fire and only 3 of us shrooming and everyone was looking at me kinda funny, but the didn't care if we did shrooms
because most of them probably did them too. This is when I hit my peak, and all I could say was "holey shit! Wooooohhhhhhhoooo"
Anyways, the 3 of us shroomers kept tabs on each other and at one point
J started having a bad trip so I helped him out and he went on his merry way laughing at his beer bottle.

After that, the guy who picked me up while I was hitchhiking started hitting on me and he had an evil laugh and he was
really ugly! lol...so that didn't help. And I told him to go away because I was shrooming and didn't need that.
so he gets all mad and decides that he wants to try to freak me out. So he's tipping my chair and poking me and
telling me that Lucifer was coming to get me and that the fire was the portal to hell and it started freaking me out
and I told him to fuck off before I kicked the living shit out of him, so he stopped for a bit, and then started again and
J and JL saw this, and got really pissed at him and told him to book it before he got hurt. So he left. After that, J and JL tried to get me back on track to a good trip.

after that I was laughing my ass off again at everything. Even the fire was making me laugh. It seemed that
everyone was out to make me laugh and started making faces at me. I kept asking the time, and it seemed
that time wasn't going anywhere and if it was a different time, it would go so slow. After that, one of the lady's
started throwing up next to me and I got freaked out again and went into the house and we were told to be very
quiet. Well I went to the bathroom and we were quiet and the bathroom was a bright purple and very trippy.
Anyways we quietly made our way to the door to go outside and one of the other ppl comes in and throws his
shoes off his feet LOUDLY and we go outside and the bitch who yelled at us earlier said "you're not welcome
to go into the house, because you made too much noise. If you have to go to the bathroom, go do it in the bushes"
and we tried to explain to her that it was the other person but she didn't believe us. She had no right to tell us
that we weren't allowed to go into the house seeing that she didn't own it. And everyone agreed that she was
a NASTY CRACK WHORE BITCH, even though they had all agreed before that she was but they thought
she was worse now because of the way she treated us.

Anyways, after that, things went fine and J and JL joined me and we talked (well tried) and just laughed at
everything until about 4 am and the crack whore decides to put out the fire because everyone was annoying her
and she thought she would be a bitch, and everyone got mad and she was told to leave.

we kept on going until about 5 and we left and I was still flying until about 6. I started to come down, ate something
and went to to bed and watched colours dance around in the dark room and fell asleep about a half hour later.

I'll tell ya, the trip was definitly awesome, but shitty at points, but I will do shrooms again. I had help when the
crack whore kept tripping me out and when the asshole tried freaking me out.

Anyways, yeah, great fucking trip and a really bad trip all rolled into one.

--------------------

Edited by Trip_Out_7 (08/04/02 08:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleUFOz8MyGoat
The Governator Sayz Go Chagaz
Male

Loc: USA
Re: What a F@&#ING Sweeeeeeeetttttttt Trip!!!!!! [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #796229 - 08/04/02 04:22 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Holy Shit thats a damn good recilection of your trip...

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Re: What a F@&#ING Sweeeeeeeetttttttt Trip!!!!!! [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #796429 - 08/04/02 05:51 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

yeah well I remember most of it, but there were times where I don't remember some things.

another freaky part was that I'd look to my left one minute and there would be no one there, and the next minute, there would be a ton of ppl sitting there staring at me, so that made me kinda paranoid.

Some of the ppl asked if I was on shrooms and I said yes, and they said that they could tell by my hyena laugh and my incredibly dialated puples LOL

--------------------

InvisibleUFOz8MyGoat
Male

#796497 - 08/04/02 06:45 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

so u think those people were really there asking those questions or was it your mind fucking with u...sounds like an awsome trip!!!

Edited by ShroomlessInOkla (08/04/02 06:46 PM)

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

#796503 - 08/04/02 06:49 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I'm pretty sure those ppl asked if I was on shrooms

--------------------

InvisibleUFOz8MyGoat
Male

#796519 - 08/04/02 06:58 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

my last trip I was in a field and found some shrooms misc active ones...theres a sign on the gate that says beware of bull...when u go in this place.So when i started kinda buzzin I could hear dogs barking and it felt like they were on my ass...came around a corner and face top face with them damn cattle I took off running lol...it was scary on shrooms in a field by yourself!!!!

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

#796526 - 08/04/02 07:02 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

LMFAO...sorry. I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but it sounds funny.

But yeah, I am not advanced enough to do my own picking. I just buy from dealers for the time being, but I'm thinking of growing my own.

--------------------

InvisibleUFOz8MyGoat
Male

#796533 - 08/04/02 07:06 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

shit me either I took pics and prints and posted them in the hunting forum..before hand.and looked up pics of what I would be looking for..thats how I found them of course... shroomes are hard as hell to get here and people charge out the ass - u never know what your getting...

Edited by ShroomlessInOkla (08/04/02 09:26 PM)

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

#796536 - 08/04/02 07:08 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

well I was recommended a website to get spores. I just wanted to experiment and I might give it a try

I wish somone would rate me for my profile

I feel so left out lol

--------------------

InvisibleUFOz8MyGoat
Male

#796539 - 08/04/02 07:11 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

damn me2 i almost got 100 post and no rating...i'll rate u if u rate me k?

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

#796542 - 08/04/02 07:15 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I would definitly rate you a 4 or 5 shroom hehe....but I only have like 46 or 47 posts and you're only allowed to rate if u have 75 posts lol

--------------------

InvisibleUFOz8MyGoat
Male

#796547 - 08/04/02 07:17 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

ok come on only 20 something more post we can do it...lol

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

#796554 - 08/04/02 07:19 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

haha I only post if I think my opinion is needed lol

or if I'm chatting with someone on a thread LMAO.

--------------------

InvisibleUFOz8MyGoat
Male

#796566 - 08/04/02 07:23 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I think this is the first time i have used a board to chat like this...i will try anything once

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: What is a F@&#ING Sweeeeeeeetttttttt Trip?!?!?!?! [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #27863011 - 07/12/22 08:06 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Unnecessary thread bump.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom