Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Killswitch Engage's- Holydiver
    #7945118 -

Has got to be the best cover song ive heard in quite some time. Not a huge Killswitch fan however they nailed it with that song. It'd be awesome if someone would be as kind to upload it on this thread for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Killswitch Engage's- Holydiver [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #7945226 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Killswitch Engage's- Holydiver [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #7945441 -

the lead singer reminds me of a screaming 5-year old i saw at the mall.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Killswitch Engage's- Holydiver [Re: Colbadol]
    #7945518 -

Colbadol said:
the lead singer reminds me of a screaming 5-year old i saw at the mall.



I think he has very good vocals for being the lead of a metal band

If you arent into that type of music thats fine, everyone has their own stuff they are into but no need to come and rain on my parade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Killswitch Engage's- Holydiver [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #7945528 -

KillerPicklez said:
Colbadol said:
the lead singer reminds me of a screaming 5-year old i saw at the mall.



I think he has very good vocals for being the lead of a metal band

If you arent into that type of music thats fine, everyone has their own stuff they are into but no need to come and rain on my parade



I don't like metal at all, but you're right, he's actually a totally decent vocalist compared to most metal I've heard. Infact, I actually enjoy this music because of the vocalist. 98% of the time I don't like metal it's because of the vocalist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Killswitch Engage's- Holydiver [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #7945543 -

JacquesCousteau said:
KillerPicklez said:
Colbadol said:
the lead singer reminds me of a screaming 5-year old i saw at the mall.



I think he has very good vocals for being the lead of a metal band

If you arent into that type of music thats fine, everyone has their own stuff they are into but no need to come and rain on my parade



I don't like metal at all, but you're right, he's actually a totally decent vocalist compared to most metal I've heard. Infact, I actually enjoy this music because of the vocalist. 98% of the time I don't like metal it's because of the vocalist.



Im not really into metal at all but I have the same view, that the vocalist makes the band much better and really brings diversity to their music. like you said, its not very often a metal group has a vocalist who can actually sing.

not to mention most modern day groups completely butcher cover songs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Killswitch Engage's- Holydiver [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #7945569 -

I really love the instrumental part that starts around 2:15 and runs for about 30-40 seconds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Killswitch Engage's- Holydiver [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #7945640 -



&NR=1

here's some good vocalists for you guys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Killswitch Engage's- Holydiver [Re: blood4blood]
    #7946968 -

Thank you, blood for blood, for having balls.

That Six Feet Under track always cracks me up.

Amerika the brutal!


--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Edited by Kid_Orgo (01/28/08 07:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Killswitch Engage. Anyone a fan?
( 1 2 all )
Razzl3Frazzl3 1,502 29 10/06/10 12:24 PM
by Kingofdiamonds
* Killswitch Engage!!! Threads from God89 573 16 01/20/18 01:10 PM
by 5150
* artists with female vocalists that are BA
( 1 2 all )
All We Perceive 2,459 36 06/13/13 03:34 AM
by The Phleg
* Fell in love with this female vocalist
( 1 2 all )
The Whale 2,198 34 08/21/11 04:48 PM
by propensity
* Raw female vocalists
( 1 2 all )
Hyper_Panda_GO 3,658 29 07/12/08 11:21 AM
by adrug
* Raw/interesting/unconventional vocalists Hyper_Panda_GO 1,383 16 09/06/08 05:32 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* I love female vocalists Epigallo 1,212 11 11/30/08 11:27 AM
by sam420
* Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MenuShroom 7,883 66 02/05/06 02:13 AM
by MenuShroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
683 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.