Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesurfinpimp22
FLORIDA FIELDS DRY!
    #793691 - 08/03/02 04:24 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

OK some people i knew went hunting the on thursday. Drove to plant city, florida. NOTHING.. then they went to a dairy farm in Zepherhils NOTHING..Drove to Ocala.. NOTHING it was foggy as hell out? that means there is mosture... and there was cow shit all over the place.. Any good explenations???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMeow
Stranger

Re: FLORIDA FIELDS DRY! [Re: surfinpimp22]
    #793970 - 08/03/02 07:56 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

keep searching.. they are out there somewhere.
i havent had any good luck at any field this year either. ive been to a few fields that did me quite nicely last year only to find a couple groups of people there picking anything and everything or found absolutely nothing.
i was smiled upon by the shroom gods however. i was walking around my block and just happened to look down to see cubes growing everywhere. they recently paved the roads around here and laid some very bountiful sod down.
i do have friends that have found goods in fields.

Invisibleem_bre_O
shroomery'sEmbryoticAsshole
 User Gallery

Loc: In the stages of develope...
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: Meow]
    #794030 - 08/03/02 08:24 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Offlinesurfinpimp22
Re: FLORIDA FIELDS DRY! [Re: em_bre_O]
    #794081 - 08/03/02 08:53 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

yea man that would be good.. it fuckin blowed.. i live in pinelles county.. where do you guys live? maybe i should come there

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #794637 - 08/03/02 04:15 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

>Any good explenations???
The mushrooms weren't growing there in the first place.

>it fucken blowed
LOL two words: grammar school

Edited by GumbyDude (08/04/02 01:39 PM)

Offlinedi0aD
run away keeblerelf
Male

Loc: USA
Re: FLORIDA FIELDS DRY! [Re: Gumby]
    #794987 - 08/04/02 12:25 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

One word for you Gumby, illiterate. ;p
Y'all go back to grammar school!

OfflineFrstTimer
stranger thanHell
Loc: San Diego, California
    #795607 - 08/04/02 10:45 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

A couple of reasons for some of the Florida fields being dry is that it has dried up in the last couple of weeks and maybe there is not enough moisture and too much sun. Another reason is that many of the farmers that are raising the cattle fed the cows some kind of citrus product that creates acid in the cows stomach that prevents any shrooms to grow from the cow shit. I just became interested in mushrooms (once again) within the last month because I read in the St. Lucie Newspaper that this year there has been a "bumper crop" of mushrooms and because of the rain and humidity. Here is the link: (http://www.tcpalm.com/tcp/trib_local_news/article/0,1651,TCP_1107_1277499,00.html)
The problem is that the Florida Police don't arrest for the mushroom possession, they bust you for trespassing if you get caught in the fields, and because there have been so many shroom hunters the cops are always on the lookout in those counties.
Be Carefull and don't park your car on a side road next to the pasture!

Offlineflanders53
enthusiast
Loc: NY
Re: FLORIDA FIELDS DRY! [Re: FrstTimer]
    #795847 - 08/04/02 01:14 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Hehehehehe..Gumby!! You spelled Grammar wrong when correcting someone else's grammar skills! Hahaha! Just bustin 'em on ya man.

--------------------
Think for yourself. Question authority.

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: FLORIDA FIELDS DRY! [Re: flanders53]
    #795902 - 08/04/02 01:46 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Well damnit! I know how to spell grammar... dunno what happened there, the A and the E aren't exactly close to each other. Hrmph. That one backfired

OfflinekloK
ShRoOmEr!ShRoOmIn

Loc: La La Land
    #795912 - 08/04/02 01:51 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

why point out others grammar? who the fuck cares as long as you can understand what they mean

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #797705 - 08/05/02 10:53 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

hey dudes,

surfinpimp22, seems like you have done quite a lot of traveling to find suitable pastures.. funny thing is that during the driving around you probably pasted several hundred good fields and several million Shrooms in those fields too.

Naw, the Shrooms are still up, and they will remain up for a couple months more, until dry season starts, and even then, those Shroomies will still grow..in smaller numbers maybe but they still growin'.

This years wild Cube and Copelandia picking season for me has been limited to only one outing and i picked enough in an half hour for one fat dose for myself.. of which i still have.

HOwever, due to certain circustances with my great friend Annie, i will now need to hit the fields and get "my own" supply. SShe took it upon herself to claim many ounces of the GreatOne's very own homegrown Cubies, and in return she gave me 2 cases of Empty 1/2pint jars, with no Shrooms in them.

I of course put a massive amount of love into the process of "stocking up for the winter", and now my Shrooms are no long mine and their love has been tainted by such a dasterly event. It is o.k. though because i did a little bit a mushroom-voodoo on what has been taken from i, and i hope that all the punkass florida kidz eating those Shrooms dont like my mushrooms as i have telepathically communicated with the stolen harvest and the Cubes in those jarz have agreed with the GGreatOne234 on this one and the mushrooms (in a biblical sense) have been exciled.

Hah..those little punks..florida-fuckerz.

SShe is (we believe) slipping into a type of "manic" episode and thinks that it is fun to go around town handing Shroom doses out to people downtown. TTHis is most likely an insane attempt to piss me off by not following the safety guidelines that i have told her time and time again about mushrooms of all types.

SShe is eating them every day now i believe.

Keep on Shroomin,

Also, like Paul McCartney says: "Lay off them devil drugs."

Have many a Shroomy days and a many Shroomy nights.

GGreatOne234

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom