Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
a knight's tale
    #7920093 -

i'd never seen this movie before,
and after the events of yesterday
i decided i would give it a chance.
me and my girl watched it together,
and its actually a pretty damn good movie.
the movie is kind of odd in the sense that
modern music comprises most of the soundtrack,
but the story is compelling and entertaining.
not the best movie ever,
but worth renting all the same.
check it out.


--------------------
Never go with a hippy to a second location.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: bmiles]
    #7920096 -

I hate that movie.  It had a highschool pep rally feel. :crankey:


--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: Cowgold]
    #7920119 -

And what is wrong with high school pep rally's, huh? hehe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: emeryg89]
    #7920140 -

it is a fun movie though,
worth the 2.50$ rental price.
i wouldn't buy it.


--------------------
Never go with a hippy to a second location.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: Cowgold]
    #7920145 -

i can smell the haterade on your breath

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: zSDMF]
    #7920537 -

you LIKED a Knight's Tale???

When that movie came out I was a thirteen year old girl. My friends and I went to see it and the whole time I wanted to shoot myself in the face or drown myself in the popcorn butter vat. It was the worst piece of shit I'd ever seen in my life, and I'd already been to see Titanic.

After the movie I got all ramped up to rag on it hardcore, and I did. My friends looked at me like I had eight heads. "HEATH LEDGER IS SOOOOOO CUTE" they said. "HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE THAT MOVIE? THE ROMANCE WAS SOOOOOO SWEET!!!!1".

After ditching the vapid losers I hung out with and finding new friends, I went on with my life as usual. I didn't go to see any more Heath Ledger movies, no matter how good everyone told me they were, because I could get the image of him in that HORRIBLE AFFRONT TO CINEMA out of my head.

Now he's dead, and I'm mildly surprised. Hopefully they'll bury ever last copy of A Knight's Tale with him.

My question to you: are you a thirteen year old girl?


--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Edited by kriminalelement (01/23/08 04:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: kriminalelement]
    #7920548 -

you put me in my place didn't you?


--------------------
Never go with a hippy to a second location.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: bmiles]
    #7920651 -

sorry, but i really hate that movie. i got carried away.


--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: kriminalelement]
    #7920655 -

omg a nites tale iz bad


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: g00ru]
    #7920674 -

maybe it was the hydrocodone and girlfriend cuddling
that made it better.
maybe i was going easier on it too because he died.
i always thought i had good taste in movies.
fuck.
don't think less of me :crazy2:


--------------------
Never go with a hippy to a second location.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: bmiles]
    #7920721 -

bmiles said:
maybe it was the hydrocodone and girlfriend cuddling
that made it better.
maybe i was going easier on it too because he died.
i always thought i had good taste in movies.
fuck.
don't think less of me :crazy2:



It's cool I was being sarcastic.  Like what you want.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: g00ru]
    #7920726 -

i know :smile:


--------------------
Never go with a hippy to a second location.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: bmiles]
    #7920760 -

hydrocodone will make just about everything seem better.

even the immense pain of a movie aimed at a totally incongruent demographic.

What kind of movies do you typically like?


--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: kriminalelement]
    #7920779 -

zombie movies,
wes anderson flicks,
a lot of movies really,
doesn't take much to keep me entertained.


--------------------
Never go with a hippy to a second location.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: kriminalelement]
    #7920796 -

That movie is the worst cinematic piece of shit ever produced.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: Innominate]
    #7920799 -

haha,
have you seen nothing but trouble?


--------------------
Never go with a hippy to a second location.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: bmiles]
    #7920821 -

I love zombie movies. 28 days later has some great symbolism.

Maybe you should stay away from teh blockbuster and rent some experimental film.....


--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: kriminalelement]
    #7920828 -

i actually downloaded it for free,
so it wasn't too bad :wink:
the original dawn of the dead is great.


--------------------
Never go with a hippy to a second location.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: bmiles]
    #7920833 -

also the new one is entertaining.


--------------------
Never go with a hippy to a second location.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a knight's tale [Re: bmiles]
    #7920846 -

I liked No Country for Old Men cause it wuz awesome.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Wilde Knights - "Beaver Patrol" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,580 2 08/18/05 12:56 AM
by Learyfan
* METHOXETAMINE - A Tale Of Ego Death, Magic And Quantum Superposition.
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,368 30 03/07/18 03:18 AM
by Asante
* There and Back Again: A Shroomerites Tale
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 13,117 50 02/10/07 11:16 PM
by Dreamer987
* Left 4 Dead 2!... no cinematics yet... WTF? Nuggetpouch 1,757 19 11/18/09 08:43 PM
by Enthrall
* Post an entertaining "tale" someone has told you. Spooge 578 2 07/26/04 01:55 AM
by Crestfallen
* Just saw The Dark Knight
( 1 2 3 all )
whattheheck 1,958 40 07/27/08 03:21 PM
by whattheheck
* This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK
( 1 2 3 all )
indica 2,762 48 08/23/07 10:28 PM
by Compass
* Disneyland Tale PsyllyMe 1,558 7 07/28/04 10:20 AM
by ChiefThunderbong

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,615 topic views. 8 members, 82 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.