Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

SHROOM TEA!
    #791296 - 08/01/02 05:44 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i just scored an ounce of cubies (puerto rican strain) and i wanna know if i should eat em or make the tea wit em ? i heard tea gets u wasted as much as eating i would if ne1 can tell me whats up with the tea post or pm me also whats the tea taste like is it good or what? hit me up peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: SHROOM TEA! [Re: ]
    #791619 - 08/01/02 08:59 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i'd recommend just eatin' them. some people like tea, but many of my friends seem to experience intense nausea when drinking tea. i'm not sure if this has anything to do with the preparation method, but eatin' them ain't bad - and you can just mix them up in food, or powder them into some fruit smoothie. btw, this is a general question

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinefunwithgus
Loc: Philadelphia area
Re: SHROOM TEA! [Re: geokills]
    #791960 - 08/02/02 05:20 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

What I've read here at the shroomery is that less people seem to get nausea from the tea than with eating them whole. You can also grind them into a powder with a coffee grinder or food processor and put them in caplets purchased at a health food store or online.
Personally I've never made a tea. I've just chewed them up and washed them down with the nearest beverage available and never had any nausea. I don't think you extract all of the active chemicals when you make tea and the heat can break some of the psiloc(yb)in down. I think it depends on you and your stomach.
I have a feeling that some of the sickness people feel isn't really caused by the shrooms themselves so much as their anticipation of the trip or their underlying belief that shrooms are poisonous. That's just my opinion. Take it for what it's worth.

--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

Loc: Under the Influence
Re: SHROOM TEA! [Re: ]
    #792137 - 08/02/02 07:25 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

1) Boil a couple cups of water
2) When off the burner, dump desired amount of mushrooms in hot water
3) Let them sit in there for at least 15 mintues
4) After that, strain through a coffee filter or a cloth..whatever.. and WA LA!
5) too make sure you get most of the active chemical, you can strain more then once. (recomended) have fun dude. peace

ps - add some tea flavor to hide the shroom taste if you'd like

--------------------
AT THE SHROOMERY, IT'S ALWAYS

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract