Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineoknarb
Stranger
I need to know how to make the BEST shroom tea
    #1890073 - 09/07/03 02:49 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

We need to know how to make the best shroom tea in order to strobe off these shrooms we got, any recipes?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
Re: I need to know how to make the BEST shroom tea [Re: oknarb]
    #1891575 - 09/07/03 07:56 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

You didn't get any answers because nobody knows how to do the best shroom tea. It was a secret guarded by the most prestigious long running members of this board, passed by parchment from one worthy reader to the next, sworn to secrecy punishable by catapault.

*cough*

Unfortunately I don't know how to do that but I suspect if you went to the main page and went through all the helpful information on dosing and recipies and things you would find your answer.

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Loc: #108768 in line...
Re: I need to know how to make the BEST shroom tea [Re: utopianglory]
    #1892258 - 09/07/03 11:41 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Search this forum and trip tips forum. As a matter of fact I think I just posted the method I use with tips a few days ago. Shouldn't be too hard to find. Try the search button at the top :wink:

--------------------
To give is to live...

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: I need to know how to make the BEST shroom tea [Re: ATWAR]
    #1892294 - 09/07/03 11:49 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

regardless, you need atleas a packet of ice blue magic color changing koolaide mix.
and some sugar

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Loc: #108768 in line...
Re: I need to know how to make the BEST shroom tea [Re: ZippoZ]
    #1892618 - 09/08/03 01:39 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Interesting. Does this cool ice blue color magic stuff make the trip more intense, or is it just tasty and trippy?

DOOS IT MAKE BOOMER BROO HAFE MOE BOOMM?

Sorry, gettin silly :wink:

--------------------
To give is to live...

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: I need to know how to make the BEST shroom tea [Re: ATWAR]
    #1893194 - 09/08/03 07:15 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

well i find that the taste is much better, and you forget what youre drinking is fungus. plus it changes colors. it can leave a crazy feeling at the back of your throat if you make it too strong, and then it is really weird when youre trippin.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #1893230 - 09/08/03 08:38 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

PSILLYCIDER
steep chopped dried shrooms in just boiled water for 10 minutes...
strain tea & add fresh hot water to marc (pulp) & simmer gently with a squeeze of lemon juice for 15 minutes...
strain & add fresh hot water & some cinnamon & manybe some cloves, allspice, cardamom, ginger --- y'know, yummy spice --- & simmer for 20 minutes & strain...
combine 3 rinses & add some condensed apple juice...
serve hot or cold, & relax...
(remember, most of the psilocybin will be in the tea, BUT most of the psilocin will not (due to differing solubilities) --- if your strain has more psilocin, much will be lost; the addition of the lemon juice is an attempt to salvage some of the less soluble psilocin... you could also just eat the pulp (mixed into chunky cinnamon applesauce) or soak it in 151 rum for an ethanolic extract...)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #1893811 - 09/08/03 12:53 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Needed:
Blender/Food Processer
Needed:
Blender/Food Processor
Fungus
O.J.

Idea: Psilocin/Psilocybin do not like heat. So using a cold beverage is better.

Method: Pour in amount of orange juice need for participants into blender, add your fungi goodness, blend, and serve. Do not strain out solids. Not the most tasty but the goodness degrades less than using heat.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #1894208 - 09/08/03 02:47 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

There are lots of people who say that drinking tea is less strong than eating mushrooms. This is true and false. There are two disadvantages to tea. First, heat denatures psilocybin and second, steeping the mushrooms extracts only a portion of the alkaloids into the tea, the rest remain in the mushrooms.

To avoid these two disadvantages I came up with the following recipe. Follow these steps and you?ll end up with tea of a strength indistinguishable from eating straight mushrooms, and the taste will be pleasant and mild with little or no nausea if you drink it slowly.

Tea for two:

1. Two cups boiling water
2. Three green tea bags
3. Two or three grams dry or 30 to 50 grams fresh cubies
4. Juice of one lemon
5. A little honey or sugar

Put the tea bags in a pot and pour the boiling water over them

Wait about 30 seconds for the water to cool slightly (too hot and it denatures some of the alkaloids) then toss in the mushrooms

Let it sit for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Pull out tea bags and squeeze excess liquid into the pot, then toss them in the trash.

Pour tea and mushrooms into blender and run on high for about a minute. Even though they've been steeped, the mushrooms still contain a lot of goodies; you shred them in the blender so they'll be easy to drink with the tea.

The blender will make the tea a little foamy (yuk) so let it sit for a few minutes until the foam is gone. Don't skim out the foam, it too contains lots of goodies.

When the foam is gone, add sugar or honey to taste, add the lemon juice, and drink. The shredded mushrooms will settle, so stir it before drinking. Drink slowly to avoid nausea.

One more thing: if you're prone to nausea, get some papaya enzyme pills from a health food store and take a few with your tea. There's nothing better, nothing! I know, I've tried everything.

Have fun!

-Diploid

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience