Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Pinning untill fruiting parameters question
    #781818 -

Hi, Im doing some Eqadors with some Peat/verm casing...I think its also called 50/50....I have them pinning pretty good, theyre still just knots. I forgot what temp you should have going when you have the pinset going good? (small pins/knots)...I have it at 72.5degrees with an RH at 97-100%...is that fine untill they get into pea sized fruits ?


--------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinning untill fruiting parameters question [Re: Northernsoul]
    #781869 -

i would keep it like that until they are done bro.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinning untill fruiting parameters question [Re: Northernsoul]
    #781941 -

rh is a bit high. Try to get it down into the 80's for casings to fruit properly.
72.5F is fine, could go to 77 for perfection.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinning untill fruiting parameters question [Re: TM]
    #781974 -

Thanks for the advice, are you saying that an RH at 80% when the pins are only 5-10 Millimeters in size? In the past Ive done the 80%Rh when they get "Pea sized"...like 5cm.....well maybe Im being too detailed but Id still like to get an opinion on that.....oh, im gonna raise the temps up to 76-77degrees right now, I agree on that....does anyone agree on the humidity to be lowered to 80-85% at this point????????.......


--------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinning untill fruiting parameters question [Re: Northernsoul]
    #782051 -

Are you using Perlite to maintain your humidity? If so how would you lower it? Just put less water?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinning untill fruiting parameters question [Re: Green_Velvet]
    #782154 -

My terrarium has no perlite what so ever. The humidity is adjusted with an outer pump. The pump is made with an aquarium pump pumping air into a 500ml pepsi bottle with water. The air bubbles crated are humid, and exit through a seperate tube into the terrarim...wish I had a pic......When it gets too humid, I poke a hole into that bottle....then less humid air enters the terrarium......I bet you dont get it....lol....but it works............................Im going to answer my own thread and say 80%RH when the pins get to pea size....


--------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinning untill fruiting parameters question [Re: Northernsoul]
    #782260 -

Bump bump


--------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinning untill fruiting parameters question [Re: Northernsoul]
    #782271 -

Are these cased cakes or cased compost/bulk spawned by cakes?


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: When casing, how long from pinning untill fruiting? Anonymous 1,348 5 01/16/00 10:46 AM
by Anonymous
* pinning and fruiting dividedsky13 1,812 1 10/03/01 11:06 AM
by AnimalChin
* Humidity - PF Tek - Pins vs Fruits Bilge 3,466 1 10/01/02 12:06 PM
by mickey_rourke
* Fruiting Chamber Question Anonymous 6,016 3 03/09/02 07:06 PM
by WakingUpLate
* Fruiting chamber question Shtoops 820 2 10/28/02 01:24 PM
by MAIA
* Pinning / Fruiting Newbie Question Boobs McFeely 2,618 3 04/12/02 01:19 PM
by Neves9
* Which strains pin and fruit EASIEST?
( 1 2 all )
Fd3000 10,628 21 08/30/02 08:22 AM
by blacktarropium
* What humidity for pinning and fruiting in a terr? Green_Velvet 1,457 3 08/21/02 07:20 AM
by Green_Velvet

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,482 topic views. 21 members, 369 guests and 250 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.