Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Ever realize you're not THAT messed up??
    #7809533 -

Long story short, I've had my issues. And I do. But I swear, almost all of the people I know, and know of, that are supposedly doing great (according to worldly standards) are in CRAZY situations when it comes to the things that really matter in life. Horrible relationships, depression, ect and so on. You know typical human stuff that we all go through.

But the difference is that these folks don't think, or in most cases even suspect that MAYBE there might be things in their lives that could use some work and they are constantly getting, in the truest sense of the word, crazier by the day.

I KNOW I'm a work in progress, and I'm not judging the people themselves, but I was always the guy growing up who was "dangerous" and "out of touch" blah blah blah, and it's really weird to see what's happening to everyone as we grow up.

Any other crazies out there who feel less crazy by the day??


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever realize you're not THAT messed up?? [Re: whattheheck]
    #7809542 -

Everyday I wake up and deal with my mother I realize that not only am I possibly a better person than she but also that maybe I'm not as crazy as she would have EVERYONE believe....


--------------------
I may be crazy but it is the one thing that keeps me from going insane. --Waylon Jennings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever realize you're not THAT messed up?? [Re: dreadheadgurl]
    #7809556 -

I feel crazier and crazier every day lol..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever realize you're not THAT messed up?? [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #7809566 -

I know. I too feel crazier. Just that I'm getting lapped by folks who seemingly made it their life's goal to be "productive" & "successful citizens".  :shrug:

And THAT'S making me feel even crazier. What a mess!!


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever realize you're not THAT messed up?? [Re: whattheheck]
    #7809616 -

does thinking you are the last sane person on the planet make you crazy?


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever realize you're not THAT messed up?? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #7809634 -

wrestler_az said:
does thinking you are the last sane person on the planet make you crazy?



I'm still here as well...


--------------------
Nothing I say is true. It is entirely fictional. In fact, my life is entirely fictional. I do not exist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever realize you're not THAT messed up?? [Re: adrian7812]
    #7809687 -

adrian7812 said:
wrestler_az said:
does thinking you are the last sane person on the planet make you crazy?



I'm still here as well...



Probably

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever realize you're not THAT messed up?? [Re: adrian7812]
    #7809716 -

I don't know how you could grow up in modern society and not be totally fucked up.

Biologically we haven't changed since we lived in rural hunter-gatherer communities. There is too much information available to us now and we can't assimilate it all into our sense of self. We seriously take in hundreds of times more pieces of data per day than we are designed to handle. Also our increasingly intimate scientific understanding of the world drives us away from whoever our personal God might be and leaves us stranded and alone in the universe.


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever realize you're not THAT messed up?? [Re: sam420]
    #7810478 -

Interesting. I say the same thing all the time, although not nearly as eloquently.

People my age should be getting over their childishness and growing more solid in their characters, but it seems to be going the other way. I wasn't surprised at this when we were still in our mid twenties and still partying, searching and what not.

I guess I just figured that things would settle down :shrug:


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Edited by whattheheck (12/29/07 12:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever realize you're not THAT messed up?? [Re: whattheheck]
    #7810485 -

Quote:
Ever realize you're not THAT messed up??



I wish. Unfortunately, some of the feedback I've had from others indicates that I am, indeed, messed up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever realize you're not THAT messed up?? [Re: Silversoul]
    #7810556 -

i feel saner everyday
but i think that is cuz when i was a kid i was super crazy and combine any drug and go party lol
now i am a lil hesitant on some of those combos
but I still try 2 think of abstract ideas


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever realize you're not THAT messed up?? [Re: whattheheck]
    #7810575 -

I just feel more comfortable with my insanity these days. People "out there" seem a lot more crazy then I am, too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* cute jehovah's witness chick at the bus station
( 1 2 3 4 all )
wrestler_az 10,905 63 08/04/04 04:44 AM
by wrestler_az
* Head first into salvia's intense world Psilocybeingzz 2,718 14 03/11/04 03:38 AM
by trendal
* If you could give every person in the world one single thing
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MOTH 6,107 76 06/11/04 07:43 AM
by BlueCoyote
* The end of the world as we know it
( 1 2 3 all )
Senor_Doobie 7,120 46 11/02/02 03:08 PM
by Eightball
* Sitting on top of the World
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 4,451 34 01/30/03 08:58 AM
by triptones
* Movie mess ups four20snakeman 819 4 12/27/03 04:12 AM
by four20snakeman
* I woke to the world one morning Anonymous 407 1 05/22/04 02:37 PM
by Anonymous
* Wow...I have some dumb messed up friends.
( 1 2 all )
splifftoter 4,623 36 07/15/04 10:39 AM
by ShroomFan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
651 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.