Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDeltron_Zero
White Boy
Loc: Nevada
Possible locations FAIRLY close to Las Vegas....
    #777021 - 07/25/02 07:27 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

yo.

southwest isn't exacly the best place to find mushrooms... a few friends and i are planning a trip for about a week to find a nice load of shrooms.... just need some opinions... should we go north to Oregon, or Washington? or east to Eastern Texas? I'd rather stay away from texas, crazy farmers =P~ I was thinking northern Utah might have some if the conditions are favorable.

Also. What kind of species should i find? usually i just look for the blue bruising... what color should should the spore prints be? Reason i ask, usually i identify when i get home... but shit, gonna be out there for awhile and i don't wanna die eating some poision.

Basically i'll just be keeping my eye on weather.com for any places that will have favorable conditions. Hopefully somone can let me know closest place i can go... i'd like to try utah, its closest =P~

-DUDE DON'T MOVE IT'LL CHARGE US.... shut up man, its just a bush.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRemy
Bitches Brew
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Re: Possible locations FAIRLY close to Las Vegas.... [Re: Deltron_Zero]
    #778386 - 07/26/02 11:14 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Generally, as a rule of thumb, psilocybin containing mushrooms have very dark spore prints, usually purple-black. If your looking cow pastures, expect to find mainly cubes. If you go to washington, you may have a chance at several other species which grow in lawns, golf courses, and woods (liberty caps, stunzii)

OfflineDeltron_Zero
White Boy
Loc: Nevada
Re: Possible locations FAIRLY close to Las Vegas.... [Re: Remy]
    #778408 - 07/26/02 11:23 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

thanks... i'll be keeping my eye on the weather and make a few trips just to scout... hopefully i can find some in northern Utah.... lol.

Anonymous

Re: Possible locations FAIRLY close to Las Vegas.... [Re: Deltron_Zero]
    #779167 - 07/26/02 07:50 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

dude wait till fall and take a trip to the oregon coast like astoria and pic azurescens search on them for more info

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds