Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Growing Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata ???
    #7778469 -

Okay Here is the story.
I had some spore prints from different species of shroom one of them was ''Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata'' and I was making some syringes just to see... I made a couple, most of them were ''cubes'' but one was ''Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata'' so I made the cakes for the ''cubes'' and had one extra cake, so I but ''ovoideocystidiata'' in there just to see. Well it colonized really fast so I birth them all including the ''Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata'' I know that this specie is a wood-lover so is there a chance that it will grow on my cakes or can I do something else from here with them?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata ??? [Re: juniorbrasil]
    #7778511 -

Should I try to crumble the cakes and case them or it is all just useless.?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata ??? [Re: juniorbrasil]
    #7778633 -

Crumble the cake and spawn it to some sterilized woodchips. Once those are colonized start an outdoor bed or try to fruit them indoors.


--------------------
Message me for free microscopy services on Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Gymnopilus species.

Looking for wild Panaeolus species prints. Msg me for trades.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata ??? [Re: juniorbrasil]
    #7778696 -

Maybe try spawning it to a wood-based substrate. If you are really determined, you can turn the cake into a LC, and make a few more wood lover "RR cakes". You basically just do PF-tek but replace vermiculite with hardwood sawdust. Then inoculate with the LC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata ??? [Re: Pooter]
    #7778717 -

Pooter said:
Maybe try spawning it to a wood-based substrate. If you are really determined, you can turn the cake into a LC, and make a few more wood lover "RR cakes". You basically just do PF-tek but replace vermiculite with hardwood sawdust. Then inoculate with the LC



Cool I will do that ....I will try that but it is not really my priority still trying to grow my first cubes...I think it is a little insane to think I could actually grow this specie ( I just read some where that they are pretty hard to grow inside)..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata ??? [Re: juniorbrasil]
    #29067958 -

Hi there, I have just moved to the northwest of pennsylvania and was hoping to find some psilocybin ovoideocystidiata spores from someone in this group, I'm happy to pay for the spores,but need to find a honest supplier that will send what I'm asking for.
Thank you very much for your time.

Aldo7791

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata ??? [Re: Aldo7791]
    #29068192 -

Nice necro. He hasn't logged in for 16 years. Stick around for a couple months and you'll be able to get prints in the Marketplace.
Wouldn't know a good adress for you, sorry.


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown 2025-26
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata ??? [Re: Aldo7791]
    #29068840 -

Aldo7791 said:
Hi there, I have just moved to the northwest of pennsylvania and was hoping to find some psilocybin ovoideocystidiata spores from someone in this group, I'm happy to pay for the spores,but need to find a honest supplier that will send what I'm asking for.
Thank you very much for your time.

Aldo7791



so you moved to the prime location of them yet want spores from the group? why not just wait till april go get them yourself?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata ??? [Re: juniorbrasil]
    #29068844 -

damn necro posts,i got got


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* . *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Fd3000 6,179 22 08/22/02 11:08 PM
by Zen Peddler
* Re: what is the best way to grow Psilocybe Cubensis Hippie3 3,170 4 05/16/00 10:50 AM
by magicpurplecow
* growing psilocybe cubensis from cow manure derelicts 3,657 3 10/08/02 04:44 AM
by derelicts
* Post deleted by users_request Uv1 1,132 3 10/07/01 10:55 AM
by Workman
* Mushroom grow kit insane_blaine 3,963 11 06/28/02 08:34 PM
by TM
* Growing Azures Indoors
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,484 22 01/24/18 07:09 AM
by george castanza
* psilocybe cyanescens withouh syringe Burnt 2,197 2 06/18/01 12:23 PM
by kingkc
* Psilocybe azurescens gazzifx 2,839 7 02/07/13 01:25 AM
by cronicr

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
8,996 topic views. 25 members, 105 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.