Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Looking for relaxing trance
    #7746383 -

Does anyone know any good artists for relaxing or slow trance? I'm starting to get into it a little bit :smile: I like the band sneaker pimps although they're not really trance.

- thanks.


--------------------
*insert signature here*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for relaxing trance [Re: Serdal]
    #7746416 -

I don't know about trance, but i know Achillea is a really good ambient electronic band. One of my favorites actually.

Enigma if you want to give them a try is pretty good.

other than that, I'm not sure. all the trance i know is hard/fast.

Achillea doesn't qualify as trance, but they are still very very good, and a very good listen. Trust me. Download 'The Nine Worlds'. You won't regret it.


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for relaxing trance [Re: Serdal]
    #7746433 -

Ronski Speed
Kyua and Albert
Aly & Fila
Armin van Buuren
Ferry Corsten
Above and Beyond
Markus Shultz
Rank 1
Stoneface and Terminal
The Thrillseekers
Mark Norman
Paul van Dyk
ATB
4 Strings
Cosmic Gate
BT
DJ Sakin (before 2000)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for relaxing trance [Re: fapjack]
    #7746448 -

Thanks :smile: I'll be sure to check some of these artists out.


--------------------
*insert signature here*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for relaxing trance [Re: Serdal]
    #7746458 -

I listed them in order from my favorites to least favorite, though they are all people I listen to. I didn't add Tiesto and Oakenfold for a reason BTW.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for relaxing trance [Re: fapjack]
    #7746475 -

I have both of them anyways :p


--------------------
*insert signature here*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for relaxing trance [Re: Serdal]
    #7746495 -

i think tiesto is overrated... :tongue:


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trance and music experts, I need your help. theuser 1,042 8 10/10/05 04:28 PM
by peepeepottypants
* Most relaxing song
( 1 2 3 all )
Psy Baba 2,806 43 02/08/08 04:43 PM
by zSDMF
* Techno! PSY TRANCE
( 1 2 all )
Phishe 3,766 37 03/15/12 10:53 AM
by teamkiller
* Help! I need more trance!
( 1 2 all )
theuser 1,876 25 03/27/06 01:00 PM
by SleepAid
* How do DJ's make Trance?
( 1 2 3 all )
theuser 3,946 48 03/21/06 06:41 PM
by coda
* trance Djs suggestions/help! kaiowas 1,098 19 08/12/04 06:46 AM
by stefan
* please help me find this trance song. truekimbo2 712 15 04/18/08 01:14 AM
by Colbadol
* How to Find Music Similar to Artists You Like MasFina 1,310 18 09/06/15 06:59 AM
by Zejk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
721 topic views. 3 members, 31 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.