Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Smoking out strangers
    #7711131 -

I find that blazing a bowl with a stranger is one of the most rewarding things I can do. People will either say no thank you, or hit the fucking thing. Always a thank you, makes friends, and good karma.

As long as I am able to keep it safe, I always try to smoke where my chances of meeting new people are increased.


Anyone else?


--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking out strangers [Re: tak]
    #7711143 -

i agree. Just last night i was at a concert and me and my friends smoked up some people we didn't know. It is fun. And it makes me feel all fuzzy inside.


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking out strangers [Re: Drewwyann]
    #7711186 -

I've smoked out strangers..... and I've been smoked out by strangers.. what goes around comes around :thumbup:


--------------------

"Freedom to all the people... Brave, true and strong... Freedom to all the people... Unless I think you're wrong!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking out strangers [Re: GWAR]
    #7711241 -

i do it far more than any one should, i find its the best way for me to meet cool people as im always stoned and when i go to a party where everyone is drunk i have trouble connecting, so i find someone to spark up with and it usually steers the rest of my night in a fractalesque way down some random spiral.


--------------------

ilove my woods...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking out strangers [Re: GWAR]
    #7711253 -

GWAR said:
I've smoked out strangers..... and I've been smoked out by strangers.. what goes around comes around :thumbup:



Yep exactly :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:


--------------------
The love you take is equal to the love you make....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking out strangers [Re: tak]
    #7711277 -

It's good times :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking out strangers [Re: tak]
    #7711291 -

I've smoked up with a lot of strangers out here. Sometimes with people on the beach, other times with people we've met hiking & camping in the national park volcano. Being the guy providing to people you've never met and will probably never meet again is a good feeling. And I always appreciate when somebody smoked me up :-)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking out strangers [Re: GWAR]
    #7711361 -

If I have herb I'll usually offer but I don't go out soliciting strangers to smoke anymore. I made the mistake of smoking up this dude once who had just told me he was kicked out of the Army on a medical discharge for being bi-poler and he doesn't take any meds for the disorder. Needless to say once the weed hit him I wished I hadn't offered to catch him one. Total fucking psychopath. Completely out of nowhere he started in on all this conspiracy shit and how everybody is out to get him. I was sitting across the table from him trying to ignore him like everybody else was at this point, sending a text message on my phone and all of the sudden he freaks out and says "Your taking pictures of me!" I'm assuming he thought that because my phone was pointed at him. He tried to grab my phone but I pulled it away as he reached. He starts freaking out even more and people are trying to calm him down. The more people try to calm him down the more freaked out and pissed off he gets. When he pulled out a knife and started threatening people it stopped being funny. I pulled my glock and kept it out of site under the table thinking I'm going to have to shoot this guy before he stabs me or somebody else. My friend grabs a bat and I pull the gun from under the table and we chased him out of the house. So now he's outside and throws a rock at my friends windshield and slashes my tire. At this point I want to shoot him. We call the cops and 10 minutes later when they get there he's still outside ranting about how people are out to get him. He sees the lights from the cop car and takes off running; this gave us time hide the weed and bong. The cops chase him and end up tasering him because he's fighting with them. That was kind of funny because they tasered him 4 times because he was still fighting and he ended up pissing his pants.
Any way that was the last time I just asked a random person if they wanted to catch a buzz. The dude was pretty cool until after about his third bong hit and than he turned into a complete psycho without any warning.


--------------------
Everything I say is for entertainment.

Fuck the ASPCA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking out strangers [Re: allreadyused]
    #7711492 -

:confused: what a crazy ass guy. you brought a stranger into your house/apartment and smoked him up?


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking out strangers [Re: Drewwyann]
    #7711880 -

He wasn't a total stranger. He was a friend of a friend. We were at a bar and after we left we all met back up at my old apartment to burn. The guy was kind of cool at the bar; he was telling fucked up entertaining stories about Iraq. The funniest one he told was how the biggest toughest looking guys are the first ones to start screaming like a little bitch the first time they see action. He was totally normal until the weed hit him. Like I said he was kicked out of the Army on a medical discharge for being bi-poler. That says a lot.
I think what may have added to the psycho rant was we kept making him take bong hits when he started freaking out to try to calm him down. That usually works for normal people when they start freaking out. Apparently not with people who have psychotic tendencies.


--------------------
Everything I say is for entertainment.

Fuck the ASPCA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking out strangers [Re: allreadyused]
    #7711982 -

Quote:
allreadyused said:I think what may have added to the psycho rant was we kept making him take bong hits when he started freaking out to try to calm him down.  That usually works for normal people when they start freaking out.



:rofl2:


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking out strangers [Re: allreadyused]
    #7712013 -

Ive heard of paranio but that story above seriously takes the piss! :dielaughing::bongload:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking out strangers [Re: gENERIX]
    #7712350 -

you carry a glock when your hanging out at a friends place smoking weed?

i think im calling bullshit on ths story


--------------------

ilove my woods...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking out strangers [Re: habitat0789]
    #7712382 -

I'm not calling bs on it personally, but i try to avoid doing drugs with people who carry weapons. It's just outta principle, i don't do it.

That said i really LOL'd at the bong rips to calm down, because i know that normally it DOES work but i've seen the same strategy go completely awry with the wrong people as well. It's not funny when it's happening cus it certainly makes the problem way worse but afterwards its hilarious, i had to laugh at the predicament.

Smoking with strangers is excellent as long as it's in public setting, i wouldn't invite a random person into my home to smoke weed though. If i'm at a concert and i have more marijuana then i need i ALWAYS offer some to my neighbors as well as any beautiful women i see, its the best way to break the ice with someone at a show period. I feel you get a glimpse at people's true colors when they're high, or at least you'll be able to tell if they're a decent person or not.

Edited by opensaysme (12/03/07 08:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking out strangers [Re: opensaysme]
    #7712444 -

Yea its a big annoyance to me when people take out their guns when I'm hanging out smoking or something. What are they trying to prove? Anyone can own a gun it doesn't make you a badass. Also half the people like that that I have met wouldn't have the balls to pull the trigger even if they had to, so they'd more then likely end up pulling it out to act tough and get it snatched away and end up shot themselves.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking out strangers [Re: opensaysme]
    #7712447 -

Whats really fun to do to strangers is, instead of smoking them out- rape them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking out strangers [Re: habitat0789]
    #7713595 -

habitat0789 said:
you carry a glock when your hanging out at a friends place smoking weed?




Yes, Don't you? It's called a concealed and carry permit. Many of my friends carry guns too. I'm a hick from western PA, I've been shooting all kind of guns since I could hold one. Everybody's got guns where I'm from, they're no big deal. It's not like I whip it out and wave it around or show it off. That would defeat the purpose of a concealed firearm. Although I do live in Pittsburgh now so hand guns are a little less common than my home town; at least with white people. I carry my Glock all the time. The one time you think "Well, I don't need my gun today." Could very well be the day you get stabbed. It's a weapon of last resort; I have enough sense (I like to think so anyway) to avoid situations where I could run into a dangerous situation.
I was coming home from a night out and didn't take it off yet. I have a nice concealed holster that you barely notice when you ware it. And I was at my place not my friends. I think anybody in my situation would have done the same thing when a raving, paranoid, lunatic who just told you he got kicked out of the army is threatening you with a big ass knife. I don't normally invite strangers back to my place to smoke either. Like I said he was a friend of a friend. I invited my friend back to my place to smoke and he ashed if this dude could come along since my friend was his ride. I said okay because I was talking with the dude earlier and he seamed cool. And he was until he smoked.


--------------------
Everything I say is for entertainment.

Fuck the ASPCA

Edited by allreadyused (12/04/07 01:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking out strangers [Re: gENERIX]
    #7713697 -

gENERIX said:
Ive heard of paranio but that story above seriously takes the piss! :dielaughing::bongload:



Literally...  He had a big wet piss spot on his pants because he lost control of his bladder when they had to taser him 4 times.  Almost worth the slashed tire and my friends broken windshield.  He never got charged with anything.  My friend agreed not to press charges if he would pay for the windshield.  My tire was no big deal I needed to replace all 4 anyway. 
Lesson learned; don't get bi-poler, psychotic, Iraq war veterans stoned.


--------------------
Everything I say is for entertainment.

Fuck the ASPCA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* No more social smoking for me
( 1 2 3 all )
LthirdSeyeD 6,409 40 01/21/06 01:14 AM
by Konnrade
* Anyone ever use a windshield repair kit? cosmicpirate 634 2 12/24/05 06:14 AM
by Bkultra
* smoke bombs notapillow 1,248 15 02/20/05 09:57 PM
by TODAY
* Strangers stopping strangers abhi 556 1 08/31/04 11:20 PM
by IAmTheWalrus212
* Anyone like to talk with strangers?
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 4,135 32 07/07/05 12:03 AM
by flowstone
* Just say no...a stranger in my own damn house
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,342 32 08/28/04 10:52 AM
by MOTH
* I bummed a smoke at school
( 1 2 all )
2Experimental 3,174 25 12/26/05 07:59 AM
by shroomanic
* A Stranger's Valentines Day Gift to WoodsCall *DELETED* WoodsCall 1,484 10 02/18/05 09:15 PM
by WoodsCall

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,160 topic views. 2 members, 313 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.