Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So my landlord comes over today...
    #7700917 -

We're rolling pennies, and he says "Rolling pennies? As long as it's not joints...<insert shitty grin>"

What the fuck is that? I mean, what a dick. He's also installing a smoke detector this week. Man, can't I even smoke my damn pot in my own damn apartment?


--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my landlord comes over today... [Re: AlCapwn]
    #7700931 -

Put a bag over it. :thumbup:
And get the place cleaned throughly when you leave. Its a pretty dick move to stain the carpet and curtains with pot stank and you won't get your deposit back.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my landlord comes over today... [Re: AlCapwn]
    #7700945 -

Fuck that man, I had like 6 smoke detectors in my last apartment. We used to bake that place with krypto-blunts and they didn't even go off.

Although years ago when I was in dorms we had that problem. We used to get empty paper towel rolls, stuff them with fabric softeners, then just blow your smoke thru them. Comes out smelling like flowers, on top of that you can turn your kitchen or bathroom fan/vent on and blow it directly into that.


--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

Edited by 2FiNiTe (11/30/07 09:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my landlord comes over today... [Re: 2FiNiTe]
    #7700950 -

cigarette smoke/ marijuana smoke won't set off a smoke alarm unless you are smoking directly under it. those are designed to detect high quantities of smoke. otherwise every stoner on your block would have alarms going off, all day and night.


--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my landlord comes over today... [Re: kriminalelement]
    #7700955 -

Thats what I thought...in my apt we never had a problem. I mean a dorm is diff story, your always directly under it lol.


--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my landlord comes over today... [Re: AlCapwn]
    #7701003 -

AlCapwn said:
He's also installing a smoke detector this week. Man, can't I even smoke my damn pot in my own damn apartment?



Who said you can't take out the battery from the unit before you light up, and put it back just before you go to bed?

By the way, I have working smoke detectors around my place - pot smoke does not set them off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my landlord comes over today... [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #7701225 -

let me tell you how I met my landlord.
My building is 12 units, 3 floors with 4 units to a floor.

This girl on the first floor was signing her lease over to this roommate of hers and we were hanging out a lot. I live on the third, and the lease signing was at 9:30am, she comes and wakes me up at 9:45, and we talk and she is smoking in the 3rd floor stairwell. It smelled like pot out there and I said something, to which she replied that her roommates went up to the third floor stairwell to get high at 9:15 right before they signed the lease.

The landlord comes out of the apartment behind us then, and I half asleep wearing whatever the hell I just threw on to answer the door and we talk for awhile. His partner than comes upstairs and leaves quickly remarking "I can't stay up here any longer I dont want to get high" of course remarking on the smell. Although, thats all I got. It was great than renegoating the lease with him the other week when I didn't like that he left out a 24hr enterence clause.

oh and wtf is rolling pennies


--------------------

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

Edited by C20H25N3O (11/30/07 10:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my landlord comes over today... [Re: 2FiNiTe]
    #7701255 -

2FiNiTe said:
Fuck that man, I had like 6 smoke detectors in my last apartment.  We used to bake that place with krypto-blunts and they didn't even go off.

Although years ago when I was in dorms we had that problem.  We used to get empty paper towel rolls, stuff them with fabric softeners, then just blow your smoke thru them.  Comes out smelling like flowers, on top of that you can turn your kitchen or bathroom fan/vent on and blow it directly into that.



That's definitely an old jail trick. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my landlord comes over today... [Re: C20H25N3O]
    #7701271 -

C20H25N3O said:
oh and wtf is rolling pennies



It's what poor people do to buy a pack of wieners and hot dog buns.


Also, I'm aware that I can just disconnect that shit smoke detector, i'm just pissed he has the nerve to come install one. Instead of flat out asking me not to smoke pot, he weasels around like a little bitch with off hand remarks and stupid reasons to visit in attempt to gather incriminating evidence.

I also have a paranoid theory: I found a plastic mushroom thingie in the laundry room for our apartments, and I always suspected it of a trick to see if I'd pick it up and confirm some things. Like, what are the odds that I find a random plastic mushroom?


--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my landlord comes over today... [Re: AlCapwn]
    #7701276 -

AlCapwn said:
C20H25N3O said:
oh and wtf is rolling pennies



It's what poor people do to buy a pack of wieners and hot dog buns.




Oh, my bank does that for me for free.


--------------------

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my landlord comes over today... [Re: AlCapwn]
    #7701280 -

you're smoke detectors wont go off.. smoke away.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Radar detectors *DELETED* kwikness 1,168 10 03/30/05 07:06 PM
by DNKYD
* Metal detectors pick up on iron powder? Hefe 4,856 8 08/07/06 11:15 AM
by Pinhead
* radar detectors? ricyjo 936 9 06/14/05 08:51 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* My landlord asked if i smoke pot!!
( 1 2 all )
four20snakeman 4,764 24 04/22/05 02:42 AM
by Merkin
* Hey yall, I am moving to fort lauderdale in like 6 weeks, anyone know a good landlord? nakors_junk_bag 768 6 12/19/05 09:00 PM
by OrizonsHorizon
* Bullshit detector headset 722 5 07/12/05 09:16 AM
by FooMan
* Letters Sent To Landlords sakura 1,089 4 03/24/04 03:42 AM
by daba
* Shroomery Direct Connect Hub
( 1 2 all )
Just a Punk 5,943 28 03/08/03 01:39 AM
by Just a Punk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
946 topic views. 5 members, 51 guests and 81 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.