Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hey yall, I am moving to fort lauderdale in like 6 weeks, anyone know a good landlord?
    #5083618 -

I seek a safe place to live and pursue some of my more dubious hobbies. I need a safe, and fairly inexpensive place to live. Anyone know some good apartment places and or roommates needed.

i seek to spend like 300 to 500 a month on a bedroom or something equivalent. Thanks yall.

p yeace.


--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey yall, I am moving to fort lauderdale in like 6 weeks, anyone know a good landlord? [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #5083647 -

YOur not gonna get anything in the heart of Fort Lauderdale for that cheap...maybe an apartment out but the land in Ft. laudy is really expensive (I have a home there). YOur gonna have to try something like Lauderhill, Pompano or West Sunrise for that price range.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey yall, I am moving to fort lauderdale in like 6 weeks, anyone know a good landlord? [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #5083651 -

Good luck with that. There are plenty of cool landlords out there but choose carefully. I would give you my friends landlord but their bulldozing his place in a couple months to make room for million dollard condos and his rent is more like $800 for a small 1 bd room apt. Rent aint cheap these days here because the property values have sky rocketed lately and most appartments have either been converted to condos or in a bad neighborhood and expensive.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey yall, I am moving to fort lauderdale in like 6 weeks, anyone know a good landlord? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #5083691 -

Ya west Sunrise is Ghetto so if your lookin for a cleaner place for under $500..Id check out Lauderhill or South Pompano.
Also, the probablity of finding somebody who knows a good Landlord in Ft. lauderdale on the shroomery is is less than 1%. Even if this thrad gets 500 views, <6 people will be from around Ft Lauderdale...and then they would also need to know of a good landlord

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey yall, I am moving to fort lauderdale in like 6 weeks, anyone know a good landlord? [Re: OrizonsHorizon]
    #5083699 -

OrizonsHorizon said:
YOur not gonna get anything in the heart of Fort Lauderdale for that cheap...maybe an apartment out but the land in Ft. laudy is really expensive (I have a home there). YOur gonna have to try something like Lauderhill, Pompano or West Sunrise for that price range.




yeah, I know. I lived in pompnao for ahwile, but my apartment building was over run with crack heads and ex convicts. I seek something kinda out in the burbs alittle bit, like thirty minutes from the beach or so, Just basically something in the vicinity but not ghetto and not overly expensive. I also lived in hollywood, off of n. 22 on the hollywood side. Two blocks south of davie blvd, I think. never know my roads too well. Maybe I will seek down there somemore. man I miss it so much. I can't wait to get back.

I know that the chances were small, but what was the risk?


--------------------
Asshole

Edited by nakors_junk_bag (12/19/05 08:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey yall, I am moving to fort lauderdale in like 6 weeks, anyone know a good landlord? [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #5083714 -

I lived off of sistrunk for ahwile, ha that was fun. everytime I left the house the fucking raiders were jumpin out of unmarked and had me and my roommate laying on the ground singing songs. They use to literally make us sing, guess they didn't want us corroborating our stories. We got accosted with an ounce of yay, they never found it. stupid motherfuckers. I don't fuck with that shit no more tho.


--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey yall, I am moving to fort lauderdale in like 6 weeks, anyone know a good landlord? [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #5083735 -

there are parts of Pompano that arent that bad...rule of thumb is farther inland you go, the worse it becomes which is the case everywhere with waterfront property. If your Ok with goin south a little bit, parts of Hollywood are good for the price...Davie/Griffin or even beter.... anything off Sheridan/Sterling East. You might wanna Look into Oakland park too...thats right next to Ft lauderdale. Everything East of US1 in all of SFL is out of your price range. Youd be lucky if you found something inbetween US1 and dixie for under $500

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I haven't been here in like a whole week!!! YouEnjoyMyself 517 7 07/22/04 10:33 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* moving to amsterdam
( 1 2 all )
matt66 5,130 22 06/10/04 11:35 AM
by Learyfan
* Moving to Canada
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Kid_Orgo 9,495 72 10/05/03 12:58 PM
by dastats
* Fantasy - Move to Amsterdam, grow shrooms, sell spores
( 1 2 all )
tuco_ramirez 5,509 26 11/30/03 12:26 PM
by mjshroomer
* Gettin' ready to move! Krishna 838 11 05/21/04 07:36 PM
by Anonymous
* moving today!!! RebelSteve33 707 8 09/06/03 04:17 AM
by Ripple
* moving out tomorrow.. no more shroomery! lukeboots 502 6 08/14/04 08:33 PM
by lukeboots
* stoned on a week night!
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 2,120 39 08/25/04 11:46 PM
by Phishgrrl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
768 topic views. 4 members, 19 guests and 288 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.