Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
tasty spliff
    #7685779 -

move me brightly :gd_icon:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: notapillow]
    #7685785 -

And here I felt bad for being high this early in the day.

I dont know how it happened.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #7685792 -

it just does
PLAY ST STEPHEN!!!!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #7685794 -

Madtowntripper said:
And here I felt bad for being high this early in the day.

I dont know how it happened.



I am with ya. Woke up from a nightmare, so I had a bowl.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: notapillow]
    #7686081 -

that was my favorite moment of the whole phil set at echo...FUCKING SAINT STEPHEN!!!


man, i've been wanting to roll and burn a joint so bad, but I've only got ~2grams left and that is being saved for two shows

so, no joints until a new sack falls into my lap


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: notapillow]
    #7686082 -

I want a spliff. What kind of tobacco do you put in your spliffs?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: Tangerines]
    #7686173 -

marb light. or golden virginia. van nelle. old holborn blue.

if ur weed is wet make the baccy dry and vice versa.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: notapillow]
    #7686178 -

notapillow said:
move me brightly :gd_icon:



light the song with sense and color,
hold away despair
More than this I will not ask
faced with mysteries dark and vast
statements just seem vain at last

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: pong]
    #7686180 -

Isn't it hard to hold in your hits when you mix it with tobacco?


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #7686184 -

Probably not if you are a smoker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: Tangerines]
    #7686205 -

yeah i can smoke anything pretty easily i find :shrug:
i use american spirit organic :smile:

damn fine spliff. i dont wann do shit now :awsome:
but i must wash dishes


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: Tangerines]
    #7686209 -

i use cigarette rolling tobacco purchased from a tobacconist, i only resort to emptying cigs for use in spliffs if i don't have my shit with me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: Tangerines]
    #7686216 -

definitely not.

:drag:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: pong]
    #7690616 -

round 3


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: notapillow]
    #7690653 -

uggh no fair I just quit tobacco (again)

oh well, I'm smokin a pipe with ya if that counts

which it doesn't 'cos only a merry spliffter-biffter will do, damnnit. wish i could revert my lungs back 6 years


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: sam420]
    #7690657 -

still no weed for me. I may cave in and buy a fucking FIFTY dollar eighth good lord.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: Tangerines]
    #7690675 -

ya im down to me last nug. from 9 grams just last week :grin
:shrug: ah shat


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: notapillow]
    #7690702 -

problem is I love blunts. dank blunts are just crazy expensive. no pipe either. so dank is not economical for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: Tangerines]
    #7690718 -

Oh man, but dank blunts are so nice. Just roll swisher pinners, or blunt/spliffs. Either will conserve your ganja


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tasty spliff [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #7690751 -

Yea I roll skinny blunts anyways, but even so it makes an 8th disapear very quickly. I think i am going to call my dude and pick up some dank green tho...I cannot hold out any longer. Plus finals are next week so I need something to relieve the stress.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Spliffs...do you partake?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Solo_Dolo 6,880 79 09/01/11 04:34 AM
by mongo lloyd
* To Tasty_Smurf_House
( 1 2 3 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 2,811 40 07/29/04 07:05 AM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* spliffs-- mixin' all nice worth the time?
( 1 2 all )
moeshroom 1,774 24 02/08/10 03:28 AM
by UtOpiaN-MiNdStAtEs
* Just rolled and smoked my first spliff.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Bundy 3,447 65 11/19/11 07:24 AM
by Rexter
* SPLIFF FANS -- what is the best tobacco for rollin' spliffs?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
laserpig 16,675 62 02/09/10 06:24 PM
by laserpig
* Fresh coffee and a fat spliff.
( 1 2 all )
Hanky 1,640 22 06/17/06 09:29 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* Smoked a spliff 28064212 244 3 07/12/13 03:11 AM
by Shroomopotamus
* Why spliffs are the shit
( 1 2 all )
thefloodbehind 2,556 37 10/19/11 10:57 PM
by thefloodbehind

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,808 topic views. 1 members, 10 guests and 61 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.