Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: spliffs-- mixin' all nice worth the time? [Re: the bizzle]
    #11067386 -

No, but a blunt or wrap is tobacco.
Don't put tobaccay in my weed:crankey:


--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spliffs-- mixin' all nice worth the time? [Re: OrganizedChaos]
    #11067410 -

I love blunts :kingcrankey:

but i wouldnt add tobacco


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spliffs-- mixin' all nice worth the time? [Re: the bizzle]
    #11067422 -

I like blunts too!
But I smoke some good shit
and if I smoked only blunts
I wouldn't be able to do much
and I'd be broke.


--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spliffs-- mixin' all nice worth the time? [Re: OrganizedChaos]
    #11067510 -

I mix up a couple spliffs worth at once then roll as many as I can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spliffs-- mixin' all nice worth the time? [Re: the bizzle]
    #11986104 -

To the poster who said it takes asU from the ganje I think it adds a very uniew flavor with the herb only with balishag i've noticed


--------------------
:tripmolecule::awecid2::awecid2::tripmolecule:]KILLEER TOFFUUUUUU!!!!
love life and live loving


Wizard of the Night

~Peace Love and Hippy Shit~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pipe Tobacco tips Faaip_De_Oiad 1,008 2 12/30/03 01:04 AM
by Anonymous
* Started Smokin Tobacco
( 1 2 all )
T0aD 3,538 34 02/22/04 05:53 PM
by Pinhead
* Tobacco in Joints oneducktwoducks 5,996 17 11/18/03 03:19 PM
by jetnos
* Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OuchITripped 5,218 74 08/06/04 01:41 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* who all chew tobacco SoDak_Stranger 1,398 9 07/10/04 02:10 PM
by gnrm23
* Homegrown Tobacco rules Earth_Droid 1,062 8 11/18/03 07:06 PM
by Earth_Droid
* Say something nice
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ripple 6,025 92 08/05/03 12:40 AM
by Anonymous
* What a nice rating I just got
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 5,187 41 05/23/04 07:37 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,774 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 153 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.