Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece?
    #2969703 -

HA POST YOUR PIPES/BONGS/HOOKA's here, !! mine and friends of mine will be up soon!


--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2969707 -

tobacco piece, hahaha

My stuff is all boring or I'd post it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2969720 -

THESE ARE NOT MINE I DONT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE OR WHO THEY BELONG TO





This is mine, purchased from the same makers of the above couple of glass pieces.


--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2969752 -

I don?t smoke anything but tobacco.
And this is the pipe I smoke it out of...


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #2969757 -

ToTheSummit - I have been looking for something just like that and can't find it anywhere! LOVELY!! You win.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2969771 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
ToTheSummit - I have been looking for something just like that and can't find it anywhere! LOVELY!! You win.



Search for "Tobacco Sherlocks" or "Large/Long tobacco sherlocks"


--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2969778 -

I?m entering for the lamest bong..m?kay? thnx



--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2969789 -

Damn. that dragon is awesome!

Here's my piece. In terms of being the most effective and ass-kicking, it can't be beat.



It's an ice bong..... I mean ice water pipe for tabacco use. Water on bottom, twist in the m iddle, and ice on top. It does the trick nicely.


--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: Twirling]
    #2969797 -

ouchItripped you have some fucking cool bongs!!


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #2969801 -

The pretty face spruce's up the picture.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #2969804 -

That is a sweet pipe man, I want one of those, I used to have one but it disappeared.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: Adom]
    #2969805 -

Yeah I was gonna say. I didn't see the bong at first because the pretty face caught my attention.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: Adom]
    #2969808 -

Totally Nude and Totally Smooth.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: Adom]
    #2969810 -

:blush:


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: Adom]
    #2969817 -

Gandalf's Pipe

There we go! :smile:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2969819 -

Search your local smoke shops. I bought this one at a local chain here in Vegas.
Mr. Bills Pipe and Tobacco
Go to their site, go to pipes, and look under 'Briar' pipes to find mine. You could order it from them if you can't find one locally.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2969827 -

who's pic is fucking up this thread?

Robot that site f'n rocks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2969836 -

Totally naked, baby
Totally nude
'Cause if I want to
Who's gonna stop me?
I'm absolutely free
Living in the trees
The birdies and the bees
'Cause I'm a nature boy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: Adom]
    #2969843 -

It makes me wish I had so much money...I'm gonna have to order the wizard's pipe, I really am.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whom has the coolest (tobacco) piece? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2969846 -

I really, really want it to, those are so cool. It'd be such a trip, put some nice keesh in there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Coolest thing you did this summer
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Gillette 6,718 80 09/07/05 08:59 PM
by notapillow
* Tobacco Pipe Smokers Here? K4Lic0 1,230 9 12/30/04 12:08 PM
by Source
* ToTheSummit ~ A Leerjet Interview & l s d On Our Minds
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 3,964 29 03/31/05 09:47 AM
by In(di)go
* my favorite Bach piece DoctorJ 499 3 05/19/06 09:06 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Haha, these Sherlock Holmes fans... ivi 577 0 12/28/04 03:50 AM
by ivi
* Lets Hear Your Piece's names
( 1 2 3 all )
Blek 3,272 41 10/12/05 10:00 PM
by memes
* new sherlock BanJankri 931 12 08/16/05 02:59 AM
by BanJankri
* tips on cleaning a sherlock pipe? soma_victim 8,391 16 09/08/05 01:43 PM
by Dankman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,218 topic views. 3 members, 259 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.