Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Why spliffs are the shit
    #15248356 -

Marijuana can, for me, be enjoyed in two different ways.

1) Mild high, functionality still possible. A little pot, not a lot. Good for brightening the day a tad.

2) Utter stonage and mindrape. A foray into the herb's psychedelic properties.

Spliffs are amazing for the former. Get the ratio to about 1:1 tobacco–herb, or greater, and you're good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: thefloodbehind]
    #15248368 -

1:1 tobacco:herb is great if you're a habitual cigarette smoker, but I'd say that's too much tobacco for the majority of people.

My opinion:
You want to have more herb than tobacco. 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1... Whatever. As long as there is noticeably more herb than tobacco.

:stoner:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #15248375 -

Yeah, I became a habitual cigarette smoker recently. Not addicted, but I'm having reservations about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #15248377 -

I really, really hate spliffs. The tobacco is an insult to the cannabis. Just roll a pinner or hit a small bowl.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: SOLID BASTARD]
    #15248381 -

Why the tobacco hate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: thefloodbehind]
    #15248384 -

Why ruin the cannabis?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: thefloodbehind]
    #15248385 -

Terrible taste and smell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: thefloodbehind]
    #15248390 -

Nothing quite like ruining the taste and high with tobacco. Yeah, they are definitely the shit, its just not good shit.


--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #15248409 -

Are spliffs mainly a Europe thing? I dont smoke tobacco at all but Ive rolled a spliff with juicy jay herb. Its prepackage and pretty decent quality damian leaf, passion flower, blue lotus, ect.

Lol and the reason I ask if spliffs are Mainly a Europe thing, is last year I was at a party and there were a few foreign exchange students there. One of them had this big fat paper and started rolling it with tobacco. Everyone was staring at him like "WTF?". Then this drunk black guy comes into the living room and sees the kid smoking a spliff. The black guy ask to hit it and take a few huge rips then runs on the porch and starts puking. He comes back and once he finds out its almost half tobacco. With the most horrified look on his face he says "THIS IS AMERICA NIGGA, WE EMPTY OUR BLUNTS BEFORE WE SMOKE EM" :laugh2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: Joolz]
    #15248410 -

A tiny bit of tobacco aint so bad. I don't like it but it doesn't hurt to keep the spliff going.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: Joolz]
    #15248412 -

Idk, dudes.

I can be a pretty paranoid/overly emotionally conscious person and the nicotine has a de-stressing effect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: thefloodbehind]
    #15248424 -

why spliffs are shit = tobacco

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: BoomerMan420]
    #15248431 -

Wow!

Bunch of little girls in here. Can't handle a little tobacco? :nonono:

Tobacco is amazing. It tastes lovely, and nicotine is one of the most relaxing chemicals I've come across.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: propensity]
    #15248445 -

propensity said:
Wow!

Bunch of little girls in here. Can't handle a little tobacco? :nonono:

Tobacco is amazing. It tastes lovely, and nicotine is one of the most relaxing chemicals I've come across.



It's lonely being a man, am I right? :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: propensity]
    #15248452 -

propensity said:
Wow!

Bunch of little girls in here. Can't handle a little tobacco? :nonono:

Tobacco is amazing. It tastes lovely, and nicotine is one of the most relaxing chemicals I've come across.



While I dont feel its right for anyone to bash spliff smokers. Tobacco, especially grown in the states is far more unhealthy then cannabis not to mention physically addicting.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: thefloodbehind]
    #15248457 -

thefloodbehind said:
propensity said:
Wow!

Bunch of little girls in here. Can't handle a little tobacco? :nonono:

Tobacco is amazing. It tastes lovely, and nicotine is one of the most relaxing chemicals I've come across.



It's lonely being a man, am I right? :lol:



True dat

Also

http://stash.norml.org/mixing-tobacco-and-cannabis-increases-thc-vaporization-in-tests

:themoreyouknow:


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: thefloodbehind]
    #15248460 -

spliff = a joint with tobacco??? over here spliff is synonimous to joint but yeah adding tobacco is disgusting, even just a little bit and I can taste it right away.
it caught me off guard once so now I always ask if there's any before I smoke on someone else's joint

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: AbstraKt_I_Am]
    #15248466 -

AbstraKt_I_Am said:
propensity said:
Wow!

Bunch of little girls in here. Can't handle a little tobacco? :nonono:

Tobacco is amazing. It tastes lovely, and nicotine is one of the most relaxing chemicals I've come across.



While I dont feel its right for anyone to bash spliff smokers. Tobacco, especially grown in the states is far more unhealthy then cannabis not to mention physically addicting.



Holy shit!

I had no idea! :ifyoucanawe:


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: propensity]
    #15248469 -

Fuck tobacco in joints... Its just a way to make non-smokers addicted to it.

Also, fuck joints, it wastes too much weed which is an expensive resource.

Weed in a pipe people, weed in a pipe...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why spliffs are the shit [Re: propensity]
    #15248477 -

propensity said:
thefloodbehind said:
propensity said:
Wow!

Bunch of little girls in here. Can't handle a little tobacco? :nonono:

Tobacco is amazing. It tastes lovely, and nicotine is one of the most relaxing chemicals I've come across.



It's lonely being a man, am I right? :lol:



True dat

Also

http://stash.norml.org/mixing-tobacco-and-cannabis-increases-thc-vaporization-in-tests

:themoreyouknow:



That is awesome!

I primarily like to roll my joints with tobacco because it makes them burn more consistently even with no help...
i.e. If someone gets gabby with the joint in hand, it won't go out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Started Smokin Tobacco
( 1 2 all )
T0aD 3,538 34 02/22/04 05:53 PM
by Pinhead
* Nicotine over dose? Captain Loafy McPoopdick 3,423 12 04/12/05 08:15 AM
by kronnyQ
* Rolling Tobacco *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
KahSol 4,561 36 01/31/05 10:35 AM
by MeatSpace
* long term nicotine quitters
( 1 2 all )
shaggy101 2,766 21 04/01/04 12:51 AM
by FirstAvailable
* tobacco chew q's
( 1 2 all )
mnbv 1,883 20 01/05/05 01:33 AM
by Slite
* Tobacco in Joints oneducktwoducks 5,996 17 11/18/03 03:19 PM
by jetnos
* Tobacco Pipe Smokers Here? K4Lic0 1,229 9 12/30/04 12:08 PM
by Source
* Homegrown Tobacco rules Earth_Droid 1,062 8 11/18/03 07:06 PM
by Earth_Droid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,556 topic views. 3 members, 41 guests and 263 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.