Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Rolling Tobacco *DELETED*
    #3705147 -

Post deleted by KahSol

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco [Re: KahSol]
    #3705174 -

The reason to do this is to slow the weed from burning. I would imagine pipe tobacco would be good for this.


--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco [Re: KahSol]
    #3705185 -

Yeah, they do mix their bud with tobacco, in Europe. I have tried this method with a djarum cigarette that I split open. It is alright, but it is a bit harsh, imo.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #3705196 -

When I was in England we'd roll ours with a rolling tobacco called "Drum" mostly. If that helps you at all. I'm not sure if that brand is sold in the U.S. though cuz I quit fuckin up a joint with tobacco as soon as I got home. :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3705202 -

They sell Drum over here in Alabama.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco *DELETED* [Re: blissedout]
    #3705252 -

Post deleted by KahSol

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco [Re: blissedout]
    #3705265 -

blissedout said:
Yeah, they do mix their bud with tobacco, in Europe. I have tried this method with a djarum cigarette that I split open. It is alright, but it is a bit harsh, imo.



Ahem. Not just in Europe, we do this in Montreal too :grin:


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco [Re: KahSol]
    #3705269 -

An old boss used to smoke pipe tobacco. The bourbon pipe tobacco smelled real good, but I don't know about taste. This coming from a dude that likes the smell of gasoline. :crazy2:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco [Re: Snape]
    #3705274 -

Snape said:
blissedout said:
Yeah, they do mix their bud with tobacco, in Europe. I have tried this method with a djarum cigarette that I split open. It is alright, but it is a bit harsh, imo.



Ahem. Not just in Europe, we do this in Montreal too :grin:



I should have phrased myself differently. I just meant that Europeans developed this method of smoking, is all.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco [Re: blissedout]
    #3705277 -

blissedout said:
Snape said:
blissedout said:
Yeah, they do mix their bud with tobacco, in Europe. I have tried this method with a djarum cigarette that I split open. It is alright, but it is a bit harsh, imo.



Ahem. Not just in Europe, we do this in Montreal too :grin:



I should have phrased myself differently. I just meant that Europeans developed this method of smoking, is all.



It's cool man, I'm glad I helped adding to your knowledge!


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco [Re: blissedout]
    #3705278 -

my favorite cigarettes are the Camel Exotics "Izmir Stinger." hot damn those are good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco *DELETED* [Re: JTHM]
    #3705292 -

Post deleted by KahSol

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco [Re: KahSol]
    #3705297 -

Guys I'm trying to quit here, respect please? :lol:


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco [Re: JTHM]
    #3705299 -

I was just saying this a couple of days ago!! I don't even smoke cigs anymore, but I would smoke one of those!! They are great!! They come in that cool black tin, too!!


--------------------



:murray:

Edited by blissedout (01/30/05 11:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco [Re: blissedout]
    #3705310 -

i got a pack here right now, im going to go smoke one of my extremely smooth and flavorful Izmir Stingers. mmmmmmm did i mention smooth and flavorful?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco [Re: JTHM]
    #3705313 -

:lol:No, seriously, give me a damn cigarette!!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco [Re: blissedout]
    #3705324 -

sitting here smoking my delicious cigarette. i only smoke a pack every 2.5 to 5 weeks so i smoke the good stuff. this black tin is really purdy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco *DELETED* [Re: Snape]
    #3705333 -

Post deleted by KahSol

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco [Re: KahSol]
    #3705342 -

this nic buzz is awesome. as a light smoker i get a mild stoned kind of feeling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling Tobacco [Re: KahSol]
    #3705343 -

Yeah but smoking regularly, kills my lungs, so I just have to say no. I will occasionally smoke a 'stinger', though. :smirk:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rolling Tobacco
( 1 2 all )
moon_glue 5,790 27 03/22/07 07:07 PM
by moon_glue
* Bugler rolling tobacco
( 1 2 all )
Boom 6,277 31 02/16/07 05:01 AM
by niteowl
* "Top" rolling tobacco. (That cheap stuff) NewbieS 6,726 9 03/02/07 02:29 PM
by DestruKtiKon
* Does anyone roll their own cigarettes?
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,044 28 11/08/05 04:28 PM
by lid
* Tobacco in Joints oneducktwoducks 5,996 17 11/18/03 03:19 PM
by jetnos
* rolling cigarettes
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 7,037 41 09/19/05 06:09 PM
by chaospilot
* Nicotine - how many cigarettes (and tobacco-laced joints) do you smoke?
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 6,921 24 05/24/07 06:49 PM
by Individual
* Good brand of rolling tobacoo? psikooz 1,628 15 05/03/04 05:48 PM
by Infrared

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,561 topic views. 7 members, 14 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.