Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Smoked a spliff
    #18546968 -

With my sister, now I'm hitting the bong. :awegroove:
Some tasty bubblegum and jamming out to music. :bongload:

Smoked a bowl with my sister earlier too. She can be pretty cool sometimes.

How have you all been lately?

Life has been downright fucking crazy,  I will have to tell you guys alll my crAzy adventure sometimes.
Life is weird, but beautiful if you can relax and enjoy it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoked a spliff [Re: 28064212]
    #18547033 -

Hey man :smile: nice I suggest getting more high with your sister: :stoned:

I'm hitting my vape and cruising the message board :smile: on my bed. Can't sleep so oh well :jah:


--------------------
My purpose: to love, to share, and to experience....all while conforming to my psychedelic experiences.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoked a spliff [Re: 28064212]
    #18547089 -

28064212 said:
With my sister, now I'm hitting the bong. :awegroove:
Some tasty bubblegum and jamming out to music. :bongload:



Hell ya bro-cuz-yo.
Did you know that it's possible for a rug to curl under the moonlight?


28064212 said:
How have you all been lately?

Life has been downright fucking crazy,  I will have to tell you guys alll my crAzy adventure sometimes.
Life is weird, but beautiful if you can relax and enjoy it.



I"m doing well dudeskies-dawg-homie-g!
Tell me a story meow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoked a spliff [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #18547146 -

:underage:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what's the most weed you've smoked in a day?
( 1 2 3 all )
kaiowas 9,548 59 02/21/05 04:53 PM
by blackroselove
* Bubblegum Psilocybeingzz 748 4 07/18/04 02:17 AM
by Hrethic
* Best method to quit smoking
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 4,501 27 11/17/04 12:29 AM
by Boom
* Thats not bubblegum motherfuckers 40oz 873 12 05/25/05 09:35 PM
by LilShank
* Spliffs FL_accciD 939 4 08/19/05 02:07 PM
by FL_accciD
* Whats the best Strain you've ever smoked ?? ( Pics Inside )
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JettaJay 9,403 63 12/28/04 10:17 PM
by JettaJay
* Would you be too afraid to smoke a bong in public?
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 7,335 30 09/18/03 12:08 AM
by Retchers
* How often do you smoke pot?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MOTH 8,723 79 05/19/05 03:24 PM
by alphanumeric

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
244 topic views. 2 members, 168 guests and 142 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.