Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Just rolled and smoked my first spliff.
    #15388743 -

I must say. I'm not a huge fan.
It was nice having the tobacco in it, cause I'm a smoker.. it was a different taste.

I'm rolling a few for thanksgiving/black friday ( not rolling today, the day of )

So I wanted to make sure I'd get it right. Test run if you will.

I didn't use that much bud, like 80% Tobacco 20% weed.

So I'm not BAKED. but I am Very very comfortable. Which will be great for Thanksgiving/black friday. I still don't have my klono script back, so I use this for now.

Gonna be a bit weird around my family though. About 50 us get together, so I don't want to be super stoned.

Weed is hitting me harder now. Creeper weed!


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: Bundy] * 3
    #15388772 -

Quote:
I didn't use that much bud, like 80% Tobacco 20% weed.



It should be the other way around dude


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: Bundy]
    #15388782 -

Yup. At least try a half/half before you knock it...
Preferably more herb than tobacco though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: mellowparty]
    #15388784 -

nah 10% tobbaco and 80% weed and 10% clover


--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: Bundy]
    #15388787 -

:potleaf: + turkey dinner = :awepreciation:

and yes, too much baccy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: Rexter]
    #15388788 -

Sounds like the method he's using is near perfect if he doesn't want to be zonked out around his family.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: mellowparty]
    #15388791 -

mellowparty said:
Quote:
I didn't use that much bud, like 80% Tobacco 20% weed.



It should be the other way around dude



Yeah I know. I just wanted to test drive it. See how much weed I would comfortably need before a huge family outing, and without coming off "stoned"

I don't hide being high well. My right eye just about closes, and I turn red in the face.  But I'll add more next time.


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: mellowparty]
    #15388792 -

Yea I think spliffs are much more fun for people who don't usually smoke cigs.

I have never inhaled a cig before...and when I smoke a spliff it puts me on the moon.


Usually like a 70-30% weed to tabacco


--------------------
I can beat you to the punch line..or i could punch you to the beat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #15388802 -

dont wanna brown out man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: spazmodog]
    #15388820 -

I'd say im good with 80-90% weed sometimes I'd go with weed only. I don't smoke bowls and bongs and I prefer cigar shaped smoking devices so the reason I add baccy is to make it burn better.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: mellowparty]
    #15388884 -

mellowparty said:
I'd say im good with 80-90% weed sometimes I'd go with weed only. I don't smoke bowls and bongs and I prefer cigar shaped smoking devices so the reason I add baccy is to make it burn better.



yeah definetly!

If i'd do 80/20 baccy/weed i'd get such a headache. but a little brown strip compliments it (haterz gone hate)

DONT JUDGE ME I'M EUROPEAN :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: Beanhead]
    #15388964 -

I like a little bit of rustica on top of some tasty weed, but only if it's cured right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: JonnyBtreed]
    #15388974 -

Yeah i've been wanting to grow my own rustica but the curing part seems like it's a pain in the ass

Not that that should be a holdback :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: Beanhead]
    #15388981 -

not at all. I LOVE my rustica, but none of my friends know how to cure.

Glass jars all the way. I hang for 5 days, then into a paper bag for a day or two, then into glass jars for a month or so. Easy. Much easier than bud, to get right at least. After a month that stuff is as smooth anything you'll ever smoke. Just be careful, lol.

Edited by JonnyBtreed (11/18/11 01:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: Bundy] * 1
    #15388984 -

Bundy said:
I must say. I'm not a huge fan.
It was nice having the tobacco in it, cause I'm a smoker.. it was a different taste.

I'm rolling a few for thanksgiving/black friday ( not rolling today, the day of )

So I wanted to make sure I'd get it right. Test run if you will.

I didn't use that much bud, like 80% Tobacco 20% weed.

So I'm not BAKED. but I am Very very comfortable. Which will be great for Thanksgiving/black friday. I still don't have my klono script back, so I use this for now.

Gonna be a bit weird around my family though. About 50 us get together, so I don't want to be super stoned.





i bet if you quit meds and learn to handle your anxiety without them you will feel alot better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: JonnyBtreed] * 2
    #15388986 -

ALWAYS more weed than tobacco in a spliff. ALWAYS. 4/1 ratio is pretty good.


--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: Anthony]
    #15388993 -

weed is better without tobacco.


a spliff to me is a blunt and the only tabaccy is in the wrap.

different strokes for different penises i guess :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: Apostle]
    #15389044 -

Hologram said:
a spliff to me is a blunt and the only tabaccy is in the wrap.



:whatshesaid:


--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: The Phleg]
    #15389192 -

I grew up smoking splifs with 90% tobaco, 10% weed (or usually cheap hash)

hey, up yours! I was poor

haha

but it's like booze in a sense. Do you want to drink a nice long whisky and ginger ale? or do you wanna drink it neat?

horses for courses.

i'd say if you're with your folks and don't wanna be all baked, go for a doobie :smile:


--------------------
Check out my Psilocybe Cyanofriscosa (Allenii) TEK


Top fungi-knowlodgy with THE TRIBE!
THE TRIBE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just rolled and smoked my first spliff. [Re: keeno]
    #15389221 -

There is so much room in spliffs for experimentation. If you didn't like 20-80 tobacco/weed you should try switching it, or starting at 50/50. I love spliffs, joints are great but a nice spliff with just the right amounts of weed and tobacco is a great blend


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Gobble! Gobble! (A Thanksgiving Day Post) PapaverS 1,880 4 11/29/02 06:52 PM
by Ripple
* Rolling It! DaHerbsMan 991 9 10/21/04 05:38 PM
by bittercap
* I bummed a smoke at school
( 1 2 all )
2Experimental 3,172 25 12/26/05 05:59 AM
by shroomanic
* Drugs sex and Rock 'n' Roll _MarsBars_ 1,502 4 03/01/03 01:35 PM
by silversoul7
* Would you be too afraid to smoke a bong in public?
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 7,334 30 09/17/03 10:08 PM
by Retchers
* best smoking devise
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 8,404 35 01/07/04 09:53 PM
by notapillow
* Poll: How many people smoke cigerettes?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 6,544 39 05/17/04 11:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Quitting Smoking
( 1 2 all )
JustSomeGuy 4,435 20 07/23/16 08:38 AM
by Buddy Boy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,447 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.