Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Firecrackers for first timers?
    #7651176 -

I've got an awesome weekend planned with 7 good friends who have never smoked or tripped at ALL.Each one of them is interested in trying weed ,although they dislike smoking.

Sooooo,I thought I could make some nice firecrackers...
Good or bad idea?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated


--------------------
in the mushroom i trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers for first timers? [Re: mindExpand]
    #7651223 -

go for it. just make sure your friends don't eat too much, it can be intense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers for first timers? [Re: maggotz]
    #7651263 -

I think ill make a couple and whoever feels like having 1 or 2 can feel free,no pressure at all.

I'm also going to throw on massive attack or something along those lines and watch them space out lol.


--------------------
in the mushroom i trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers for first timers? [Re: mindExpand]
    #7651266 -

I don't think you will get very good results, I never do and especially not the first time since your body doesn't recognize the thc. Tell them weed smoke is not like cigarette smoke and to stop being pussies if they really want to get high, even then they will have to smoke a lot more than it would take you to get high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers for first timers? [Re: mindExpand]
    #7651269 -

Id say, make each cracker a 1\2 gram and you will be golden :-) . The key for new people is to eliminate all anxiety. Anxiety is always the deciding factor for first timers enjoying it, or deciding its absolutely horrible. They need to be able to relax and forget about outside shit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers for first timers? [Re: Caribou_Lou]
    #7651276 -

if it's cooked correctly, they will notice the effects.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers for first timers? [Re: maggotz]
    #7651281 -

I know how to cook it correctly and it doesn't work, a half gram will do nothing for the first time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers for first timers? [Re: Caribou_Lou]
    #7651289 -

Caribou_Lou said:
I don't think you will get very good results, I never do and especially not the first time since your body doesn't recognize the thc. Tell them weed smoke is not like cigarette smoke and to stop being pussies if they really want to get high, even then they will have to smoke a lot more than it would take you to get high.



what are you talking about?

our brains have natural receptors that know what THC is.

not everyone doesnt get high on their first time, and not everyone needs tons of weed to get high their first time.

also, .5g definitely does something if done correctly with some people so do not say that it doesnt work just because it didnt for you.


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers for first timers? [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #7651316 -

Do you guys have any idea how much a pinch of finely ground weed is? .25g?

With my previous firecrackers I added two pinches to each cracker and it really blew my mind.I ate 4 and woke up high the next morning lol.


--------------------
in the mushroom i trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers for first timers? [Re: mindExpand]
    #7651365 -

:shrug: aren't all pinches different?


i never really measure how much i'm gonna cook.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers for first timers? [Re: maggotz]
    #7651404 -

oh yeah of course a pinch... how could you go wrong with a pinch... just as good as using a measuring device right?.. its 1.5 grams every time you take a pinch :smirk: :grin:


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers for first timers? [Re: Locus]
    #7651636 -

A pinch isn't going to cut it, i'm telling you. You need at LEAST a gram per person, that doesn't even give me any effects and if they have never smoked they will need a lot more than you think to get high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers for first timers? [Re: Caribou_Lou]
    #7651682 -

I know .5 messed up a friend of mine that has smoked only one or two times. He was on the ground the whole night, then got up after 7 hours and barfed all his dinner. It kept my girlfriend on the bed all night too, I woke up a little high the next morning as well. I think us smoking a bowl induced the effects because we didn't feel anything up to that point, or maybe it was just coincidence?  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers for first timers? [Re: MooshRage]
    #7651690 -

Just slip a couple tabs into the firecracker after its cooked, before they consume. Should probably notice some effects....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers for first timers? [Re: opensaysme]
    #7651708 -

The first time I ever "did weed" at all was by eating a brownie. It was an amazing high, and it was the best first experience with my favorite drug I could possibly have had.

I don't know about everyone, but it seems to me like taking the weed in edibles is the best way to introduce yourself to it... rather than having a fleeting, unpredictable high that is tempered by the feeling of blown-out lungs, you get hours on end of mellow, relaxed, psychedelic stonedness.

The not-getting-stoned-the-first-time thing is, I think, due more to the action of smoking it than to the action of weed itself. When you've never smoked anything before, you can't just casually smoke some weed and then put it aside; it's a shocking first-time experience to funnel dense, hot, acrid smoke directly into your lungs. It's very distracting from the actual mental effects. Edibles don't have this problem. I can tell you I barely felt anything the first time I smoked it, and that was after an amazing trip from eating an amount that barely hits me now.

One caveat: be very, very careful about dosage. I smoke every day now, and when I eat one of those brownies (like the first one I had that blew the top of my head off and was a perfect intro to psychedelics), I barely feel anything from them. What will get you satisfyingly stoned will probably be overwhelming to a first-timer, even moreso with edibles than with smokables.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Edited by Tchan909 (11/18/07 05:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers for first timers? [Re: opensaysme]
    #7651713 -

.5 is a fine amount for firecrackers, i know a friend who ate some cookies with X amount of pot in them, the first time he tried pot, and it was obviously way too much, and turned out to create a lot of anxiety, he smoked pot now, but it took him a while after that first try to come back to it.

personally i would recommend smoking, as it's WAY easier to dose to first timers, toke a bit, feel it out, toke some more, it's all instant, and comes on fast, so there is no anxious buildup. i would say that smoking would be a way easier and reliable way to test the waters.

ideally a vaporizer would work the best, but if you don't own an electric one, the technique for the ghetto glass ones can be a bit advanced for a first time smoker.

perhaps do both, and smoke some pot first, see if they dig it, then eat some later, and smoke some more, a full pot extravaganza!

man, i love pot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers for first timers? [Re: Meat_hod]
    #7651734 -

One method i have always found will get first timers high is to use a decent sized bong. Not a little hand held acrylic but i mean i nice sized glass bong. (could be any material really but i just love glass bongs)

The main problem is that people don't know how to get the smoke all the way down into their lungs their first time. They end up not really inhaling, just keeping it in their mouth and throat. The bong will usually eliminate this problem.

When you clear a bong and take in a bit of plain air after the hit it really brings the smoke home. The thing you have to worry about though is people coughing while taking a hit and blowing bong water up through bowl and onto the weed. Just have them take average/small rips and make sure to clear it, if they do that a couple times they will definately be high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers for first timers? [Re: opensaysme]
    #7653344 -

The thing is I want it all to look as "non-druglike" as possible.I have found that more people will actually experiment with weed by eating rather than smoking.

I guess they feel better about eating a cookie or something than actually smoking a joint.I will try and dose each cracker with .5g and let them eat 1 firecracker then decide later on if they need/want more.


--------------------
in the mushroom i trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best Firecracker Recipe
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Dihnekis 194,685 235 08/22/14 10:23 AM
by tompox
* Firecrackers for 4/20 Woahtubulardude 1,531 8 04/18/07 08:09 AM
by dedjam
* First Firecrackers Woahtubulardude 2,129 7 05/06/07 10:52 PM
by despisedicon
* Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous
( 1 2 all )
Cognitive_Shift 4,813 28 09/13/08 06:13 PM
by Mushr00m_Man
* I want to make firecrackers, but I don't have peanut butter. MrBucket 18,935 16 07/26/05 03:19 PM
by nonphixion
* Firecracker help? Shroom_dancer 3,024 11 09/16/08 03:08 PM
by Cognitive_Shift
* Don't play with firecrackers, kids! odd_one 2,345 9 02/18/07 11:43 AM
by Civ
* Firecrackers- Longer High zoid 1,302 5 09/03/08 10:41 PM
by Zinglons Acolyte

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,089 topic views. 2 members, 15 guests and 62 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.