Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineShroom_dancer
Stranger

Firecracker help?
    #8939143 - 09/16/08 03:44 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I have about a gram of dro but I was wondering can a microwave work to make a firecracker? I've read about it and people said 1:30-2mins on HIGH.

What goes into making one? I heard I just put the gram in peanut butter and put 2 crackers on the outside of the peanut butter.

The reason i have to use a microwave is because I'm dorming at college... I don't have 20 mins to cook bud in a public oven. I have a microwave in my room that would suffice if it would work.

My microwave is simple, though, and I don't know how strong it actually is.

Also, would it be more enjoyable to smoke it or eat it? Alot of people say eating marijuana gives a much better experience and a great body high compared to just smoking it.

Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Firecracker help? [Re: Shroom_dancer]
    #8939157 - 09/16/08 03:47 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Because all microwaves are pretty different in strength, i would recomend an oven thats what i always do.  Even if its a public oven, prepare them in the room and then use oven.  The firecracker should be tightly wrapped in tinfoil.  It doesnt look that suspicious nor does it smell like bud.  Just dont let strangers test the finished product.:vaped:

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineShroom_dancer
Stranger

Re: Firecracker help? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8939179 - 09/16/08 03:52 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

How do I prepare it then? Simply put bud+peanut butter between 2 crackers and wrap in tin foil? I don't have any of those things =-o haha. And how long do I cook for then?

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8939209 - 09/16/08 04:02 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Oven temp: 320 degrees Fahrenheit
Time:25 min

Preparation:  Grind up your bud.  Sprinkle it on the peanut/gram cracker combo.  Use a toothpick or something to mix up the bud good in the peanut butter, want that THC to fully go to PB.  Wrap the firecracker tightly with tinfoil, the peanut butter will squeeze out the middle try not to let that happen.  Put them in the oven take out at 25 min and enjoy.  You will get a strong body high, when mixed with smoked bud gets you very very stoned. (I had almost no short term memory)

--------------------

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

Loc: PNW
    #8939215 - 09/16/08 04:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Put a bunch of all natural peanut butter in a bowl then dump in a tiny bit of vegetable oil. Preheat the weed at 250 or so for about 15-20 minutes. Get the weed grinded up and sprinkle it into the bowl and mix. Then make your firecrackers with that. 320 degrees, 25 minutes. I did this yesterday and made about 12 firecrackers out of tons of vaped remains and I got completely ripped. I didn't think it was possible for vaped remains to be that powerful. I couldn't make sensible sentences when talking to people. :lol:

OfflineShroom_dancer
Stranger

Re: Firecracker help? [Re: Nihlus]
    #8939218 - 09/16/08 04:06 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Read the post guys... I can't be cooking bud in my college's oven...

I might be able to tin foil it altogether then cook it cuz it wouldn't smell like bud but that's about it. Even then I'd be scared... if somoene came upstairs what do I say I'm making?

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8939224 - 09/16/08 04:07 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

From most of the accounts that I've heard, microwaves worked poorly for dissolving THC into the fatty peanut butter.  Just stick with an oven if you have access to it.

And eating MJ will convert your THC into a full bodily high, and will probably be considerably more intense than just smoking.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8939227 - 09/16/08 04:07 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Get the weed grinded up and sprinkle it into the bowl and mix.

The only thing about this is that you dont know exactly how strong each fire cracker is.  I guess it doesnt matter if there all for your self, but i feel bud in the individual firecracker is better for groups.

--------------------

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

#8939244 - 09/16/08 04:11 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yesterday I made my firecrackers in front of my roommates and they didn't even know what I was doing. I just said I was making peanut butter crackers (lol). Then I went out to dinner with 2 of my roommates and they started wondering what was up with me. Nothing I said to them made sense. And I felt like I floating out of my body while sitting in a restaurant waiting for food. I guess that's what a 1 month tolerance break and baked goods will do to ya. :laugh:

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

Re: Firecracker help? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8939267 - 09/16/08 04:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

Get the weed grinded up and sprinkle it into the bowl and mix.

The only thing about this is that you dont know exactly how strong each fire cracker is.  I guess it doesnt matter if there all for your self, but i feel bud in the individual firecracker is better for groups.

Yeah I know but I feel that mixing the grinded herb in gets the maximum surface area of it in contact with the peanut butter/vegetable oil. Last time I did it with a friend we just both had our own bowls.

Warning: Be sure not to use too much vegetable oil. Yesterday I put a little too much in and it made the PB way runny so I couldn't pack as much peanut butter into each firecracker. As a result, I had to eat a lot more firecrackers. :mad2:

OfflineShroom_dancer
Stranger

#8939518 - 09/16/08 05:06 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Do I even need vegetable oil if I'm just putting the bud into the PB and between the crackers then baking?

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8939533 - 09/16/08 05:08 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i never used veg oil, i just got all natural PB.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains