Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
PNW haul pictures
    #7615245 -

Lets see the PNW hauls so far this season! here we go. Starting with
Pan Subbs-

Psilocye Stuntzii-


Psilocybe Beacytis-


Here is just a portion of my finds so far this season!
lets see them hauls everyone!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PNW haul pictures [Re: fliped]
    #7615465 -

Cyans:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PNW haul pictures [Re: jet li]
    #7615486 -

Great patches jet Li

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PNW haul pictures [Re: jet li]
    #7617400 -

yeah jet li that ring of cyans is beautiful! :laugh:


--------------------
You have to eat the mushrooms, if you want to understand, they help you see reality, come and take my hand
You have to eat the mushrooms, come and take a bite, come to see my fantasy, such a pretty site :]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PNW haul pictures [Re: SirSuurS]
    #7617593 -

i love stuntzii :laugh:


--------------------
"Make hay while the sun shines"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PNW haul pictures [Re: haymaker]
    #7618517 -

Fuck your pictures:grin:.  You are just bragging.  And I am just jealous.  I wish I had made it out to go hunting in your hood.


--------------------
I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this. I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PNW haul pictures [Re: Ganzig]
    #7618540 -

Fuck Fliped...
You need a new cam!!!
By one:mad2: Make better picstures!
You have A LOT to show :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PNW haul pictures [Re: Fahkface]
    #7619051 -











There are some of them, but not all. The top 3 pics, I found that today, all in one patch, best haul to date.


:smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PNW haul pictures [Re: fingerblisters]
    #7619954 -

Updated picture of today's haul.



Awesome pics, by the way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PNW haul pictures [Re: fingerblisters]
    #7620011 -

:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PNW haul pictures [Re: fliped]
    #7620323 -

I hate the PNW! It makes me envious.

Oh you know. Just another day over here in washington. Just uuuuuh... you know... picked another bag full of arguably the most potent psilocybin containing mushroom on the face of the earth. yep.

:mad2:

Edit: i actually love the PNW. seattle is awesome. Next hunting season however, I am going to show you guys up so badly. I've gonna have a 5 pound bag of morels, a 10 pound bag of P caerulipes, and I'm going to build a log cabin, and it will get enveloped by gymnopolis spectabilis mycelium, and fruit 24/7. I will then put the whole cabin in a bag.


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Edited by Drewwyann (11/10/07 09:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PNW haul pictures [Re: Drewwyann]
    #7620384 -







:mushroomgrow:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* They're back Again (Pictures of Ringers) mjshroomer 2,033 11 04/17/04 03:05 AM
by mjshroomer
* Part 1: Mycoguy and Mj's Shroom Adv: Stuntzii and Amanitas mjshroomer 2,515 16 09/26/04 03:40 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Stuntzii? Pic Anonymous 1,637 12 12/28/02 07:36 AM
by Anonymous
* Stuntzii Pics Anonymous 3,219 13 11/13/01 07:02 PM
by mjshroomer
* pnw hunting DLittle 1,331 11 04/29/06 04:51 PM
by ivi
* My backyard Ps. Stuntzii fliped 1,729 6 09/22/04 10:37 PM
by mjshroomer
* Stuntzii? shroomanic 736 1 10/17/05 06:37 PM
by shroomanic
* Wamer temperatures in PNW- Hawaii trevorda8 1,724 11 01/20/05 05:06 PM
by mjshroomer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,663 topic views. 1 members, 22 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 16 queries.